Newbie 1425 Part Deux -- Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (isolation #0) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:04 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Okay. So I already PM'd NS in regards to this. Normally I'd keep posting on regals, but I'm currently busy due to work and haven't been able to keep up and forgetting I'm in this game until the email comes.

I'm taking over the slot on my main to give this game my full attention.

I'm going to catch up with what I missed tonight.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:16 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 453, Evil Regals wrote:No see the thing with ER is she did this flip flop in another micro game recently. She was town reading me and then the next night she just flopped her read due to a 'feeling'. Only problem between this game and that game is she town telled for me in her reaction to the RVS votes. Her meta as town tends to fit more closely to her first few pages, but her scum meta is to be more defensive and lurky. She is more reactionaly as town, but more controlled as scum.

(Ironic her play and meta used to mirror mine until I rolled scum 8 games in a row on my main and had a hiss fit and took a break. )

I don't really get why I'm at L-1. If its because I'm barely giving reads its due to being lost and not really sure where to go because most people look town, but I'm off somewhere.

As for Rach-wagon in Day 1.. She was at L-1 with no competing wagons which suggests to me that scum is ether a) piggybacking that wagon or b) scum is bussing their buddy.
Rach to me looked town Day 1.

No Wisdom -- why would I want to kill someone and then direct attbetion to myself saying this kill suggests this. That's unnecessary attention and pretty stupid if it was a scum play. If I was scum I would keep speculation on that to myself.
This is also why I don't post when at a rush to work.

The first setence; Er should be AA.
This is the game I'm referring at. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=31600

I thought Rach was town D1 and the lack of a CW at first cemeted that thought. Yes it was very possible for scum buddies to bus her because she's seen as an easy mislynch on some games. (One where in the past I used that to my advantage to push a lynch on her before LyLo). Do I think scum was piggybacking on that wagon? Yes. Do I know which are scum? No.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:20 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 422, notscience wrote:I've played with AA 3 times. 1 she never even posted in her scumhydra. 1 she lurked and got shot by Nachosyry and was scum. And the last, she was decently active and town.

So.
I still disagree with this. I have seen active-town-AA and Lurk-town-AA. For me she's an open book take it from me. I do agree with you in popcorn though she lurked because I remember yelling at her to post, but want to know the main difference from there and here? There she did nothing as scum and here she contributed before becoming lurky. She also did this in a recent finished game where town saw her lurking and voted her and lost the game to scum. Unless she's screwing her meta across site to lurk to avoid attention she's town here. She lurked the same time there as here.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:09 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 468, Wisdom wrote:lol it was mala
Vote staying
I knew it would. You have a tendency to tunnel me.

@ray/Cats:

When I get home I need to reread the thread from start to current. Ill answer any questions there. I litteraly forgot half of the events that has happened.

Also AA get your butt in here. ._.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (isolation #4) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:32 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 474, Wisdom wrote:
In post 473, Malakittens wrote:You have a tendency to tunnel me.
and being right
Not always. There has been games you were wrong.

And your tunneling in general isn't always right.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:50 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 476, Wisdom wrote:General isn't relevant. I'm right right now.
No. You just think you are right. Wouldn't I have saved myself the trouble as scum and NK'd you? I mean I have it before.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:37 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Coup I'm pro and drunk and I'm town

Bette post when sober and on Sunday cuz tomorow my friends are taking to me to a party >_>

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:50 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Why AA did you change your read on me ._.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:15 am

Post by Malakittens »

Yeah those who keep telling me to answer questions. I already said I have to reread the thread in order to give them. I don't remember half the shit that happened Day 1. I'm getting to it tonight after work because I need to do something for modding.

AA -- why are you even attempting to 'comprise' with wisdom when you have a town read on me?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:56 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 518, Wisdom wrote:Then vote mala
No.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:08 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 501, ObsessedWithCats wrote:
In post 469, ObsessedWithCats wrote:If yes...
In post 456, ObsessedWithCats wrote:And you still haven't commented on why you hated the votes on me or how Guyett's town-flip affects your reads from the end of D1.
I don't know how long's long enough but I'm not letting this drop and we're 2 days from the deadline.

VOTE: Malakittens

The same applies to notscience regarding any response to any part of the thread ever, but if he's doing something to his meta by being useless on purpose then I feel my time's better spent going after the one who's promised input.
Guyett's town flip makes me sad only because there was a huge level of emotional manilupation in his posts that wasn't there in town games of his. Which is partially a reason why I voted him, but didn't want to let on that I was at the time familiar with most of this player list, but like 1-2 players.

I don't remember why I hated the votes on you. I know one vote by Guyett I hated because it felt like he was avoiding his lynch, but at the same time he gave permission for it and when it was actually happening it looked like scum panic.

Only thing that the Guyett town flip does to my reads is it PoE's to me that there is probably one scum on the wagon and likely one off it. As I said before Rach-slot I'm reading decently as town and I'm also reading AA as town. I know I didn't like IV's posts in D1. So I could see that slot flipping scum. Was hoping ns would actually settle down and produce content, but apparently that shit isn't happening.

Singer is dead and my role PM says I'm town.

Wisdom I had as town D1, but his tunneling on me makes me think town, but not sure.

Which leaves me Ray and you.

I'm pretty sure that we have a town Rach and very confident of a town AA.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:09 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 520, Wisdom wrote:Ok, can you vote ns then?
So I can quickly put him to L-1 and you can hammer w/o a claim and then put us into possible LyLo tommorow, no.

I'm expecting you to totally quick hammer at this point.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (isolation #12) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:36 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 556, Smudger wrote:but there is more than one scum left Ray is there not? so who is scum 2?
No, there's only two scum in a newbie game.

Man I can't tell if this is actually a genuine town slip.

;-; Ray makes me sad and so does the Wisdom kill. It's what I totally expect a skilled mafia player to do in order to take me down. I can see Ray going "My bad" after I'm lynched and flip town.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (isolation #13) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:21 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 560, RayFrost wrote:
In post 557, Malakittens wrote:
In post 556, Smudger wrote:but there is more than one scum left Ray is there not? so who is scum 2?
No, there's only two scum in a newbie game.

Man I can't tell if this is actually a genuine town slip.

;-; Ray makes me sad and so does the Wisdom kill. It's what I totally expect a skilled mafia player to do in order to take me down. I can see Ray going "My bad" after I'm lynched and flip town.
So basically "ray is calling me scum, but he's such a good scum player he would kill someone who wanted to lynch me and then push my lynch with amazingly well thought out cases and logic that I could buy ray scum"

Are you saying you think I'm scum or not? All I get out of this is a very weak snipey as hell discredit attempt. Which really doesn't help your case here.

Now. If you don't think I'm scum, who
is
?
Thinking its either cats or you as scum. Sorta thinking its you.

AA or cats hasn't checked in since Day has opened. Sadly aa has been posting elsewhere, but still her meta leans towards her town side.

I can see either one of those who haven't checked in accidentally quick hammering.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (isolation #14) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:13 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 566, Smudger wrote:If it will make you more comfortable Malakittens I will remove my vote, for now, but I intend currently to replace it. But I would point out that there is another reason you have not been hammered, you are the surviving Mafia
... Or it's because two people haven't checked in since Day started.. I really, really hate how you are making an assumption especially 'omg you're the final mafia because you haven't been hammered' when only 3/5 people posted. You could have had a valid reason there if everyone posted, but not when all of them have not. I'm not going to self vote so with only three of us present that's the only way I'd currently have been hammered.

I don't like the fact you jumped from oh she's town to pleasing ray and voting me.

It's kinda just bs atm.

Ray it's basically the same reason you're voting me why I suspect you and cats, it's PoE.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (isolation #15) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:23 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 570, RayFrost wrote:A respectable enough reason, I suppose.

But why me over cats?

I mean, I'm the most likely to get lynched in this upcoming game day if you flip town, so yah might as well lay out reasons now to help people know why you think it should happen.
More due to your overly confident attitude right now. This post shows it too.

You're ultimately convinced that I'm the lynch for today. You're trying to lead the town by throwing my lynch down then you're assuming that you'll be the lynch for tomorow.

Once I flip and then you're in LyLo you'll try to discredit anything I were to write at the moment.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (isolation #16) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:31 pm

Post by Malakittens »

One could be mafia taking total advantage.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (isolation #17) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:28 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 584, RayFrost wrote:
In post 578, ArcAngel9 wrote:I rather want to go with Cats than mala...
but the question can we afford a mislynch today?

Cat dies...if cat is scum, we win
if cat flips town.. one of us will die in the night..
it will 2 vs 1

Smug and Ray - who are you comfortable voting today? Mala or Cat?
By definition of still having two town people alive if we mislynch, we can "afford" to mislynch today as much as we can "afford" to mislynch day 1. We lose a townie if we do, lynching scum is better.

I will not vote cats. I will vote mala.
So when I flip town who will you look at next? Cats?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (isolation #18) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:02 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Smudger:

Walk me through why you keep changing your read on me.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (isolation #19) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:00 pm

Post by Malakittens »

My god.

I'm done with him flipping his reads every other day.

I had a town read on Rach, but Smudger you're not helping it at all.

Right now I think you are
okay
with any lynch, am I right?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (isolation #20) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:31 am

Post by Malakittens »

No, what I'm saying. You are susp of all three of us; cats, me and ray, but you don't really seem to care who gets lynched. Ray is sitting here Ate'ing yet you're totally eating it up. AA is barely even present and cats is doing the bare minimum and just putting a vote on me because there's no where else to put the vote atm. If he puts it somewhere else it might jepodarize a chance of winning.

Why can't you wait til AA's replacement comes in?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:31 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 629, Bitmap wrote:Oh man I'm like at page 6 and part of me is like "WTF ARE YOU GUYS DOING? LYNCH RACH GODDAMNIT!"
Explain.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #649 (isolation #22) » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:53 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I make little stupid mistakes when I don't have people to talk to when making decisions. :(

It wasn't apathy in the beginning for me as I had free time at work and then my coworker got sick and I started working almost 7 days in a row each week which screwed me because I was too busy yet I thought I could manage the games I had ( I was horribly wrong). I should have replaced out.

I sorta kinda wanted to just die after ns got lynched. There was zero hope for me to win this when he was lynched because I had a huge idea ray was the cop, but I needed wisdom to die.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”