Newbie Mafia 21 - Game Over!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
CaptainBlicero
CaptainBlicero
ARRRRRRRR!
CaptainBlicero
ARRRRRRRR!
ARRRRRRRR!

Newbie Mafia 21 - Game Over!

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 01, 2004 2:20 pm

Post by CaptainBlicero »

Newbie Mafia 21
=============

The small quiet town of Townieville is in danger of being overrun by scheming mafia thugs. Determined to rid themselves of this evil influence before any innocent citizens get killed, the 7 members of Townieville make a pact to lynch one person each Day, until all the mafia are gone. Now, if only they knew who to trust....

Alive (1/7):
===========

BlueSin

Dead:
============
CaptainBlicero (Mod) - Not actually playing
Stimpy (replacing PopsicleStix) - Cop, lynched Day One
korais666 - Townie, killed night 1
mathcam - Mafia, lynched day 2
NanookTheWolf - Townie, killed night 2
God - Townie, lynched day 3
Caveman - Doc, killed in endgame.

Here are the roles present in the game (Standard Newbie Game setup) The number in parentheses indicates how many of each role of that type are in the game:

You are the mafia (2). You may only discuss with each other during the game's "night", not during the "day". You let me know before the night's deadline who will be your victim. You win the game when all the other players are dead. Your mafia partner is ______ .

You are the cop (1). Every "night" before the deadline you send me an email or PM with a name of your choice, and I will let you know whether that player is mafia or not. You are not allowed to communicate with any of the other players outside the thread. You win the game when the mafia are dead.

You are the doctor (1). Every "night" before the deadline you send me an email or PM with a name of your choice, and that player cannot die if attacked by the mafia that night. You can not heal yourself. You are not allowed to communicate with any of the other players outside the thread. You win the game when the mafia are dead.

You are a townie (3). You are not allowed to communicate with any of the other players outside the thread. You win the game when the mafia are dead.
Last edited by CaptainBlicero on Thu Mar 11, 2004 2:10 pm, edited 7 times in total.
CaptainBlicero
CaptainBlicero
ARRRRRRRR!
CaptainBlicero
ARRRRRRRR!
ARRRRRRRR!

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 01, 2004 2:23 pm

Post by CaptainBlicero »

Rules (please read carefully):

1) Have fun and don't be a jerk. Please have consideration for the other players and the mod, and actually PLAY the game by posting and voting. If you will be absent from the game for more than 72 hours, please notify me.
2) No game-related communication outside of the thread, unless specifically allowed by your role (in this game, only the mafia can discuss the game, and then only during Nights).
3) No quoting PMs or emails from the mod.
4) No posting of relevant information after you are dead.
5) During the Day, you may vote to lynch another player. Please use the form
vote: that guy
. If you wish to change your vote, then you may unvote, like so:
unvote: that guy
. Votes and unvotes that are not in bold will not be counted. After a player is lynched, Night will begin.
6) Players may also choose to
vote: No lynch
. If a majority of players vote for no lynch, then Night will begin without anyone being lynched.
7) If a player achieves the necessary votes for a lynch, then they will be lynched as soon as I or caterpillah check the thread, and cannot be saved even if players unvote.
8) Do not edit or delete any posts.
9) Do not post in invisible text.
10) If you have any questions about modding decisions or how the game is being run, please contact me or caterpillah by PM or email.

Roles have been sent. Please confirm by PM or email. No one gets to make any Night choices tonight. Ask me or caterpillah any questions you may have... that's what we're here for.
CaptainBlicero
CaptainBlicero
ARRRRRRRR!
CaptainBlicero
ARRRRRRRR!
ARRRRRRRR!

Post Post #3 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 03, 2004 12:47 pm

Post by CaptainBlicero »

The town wakes up to find the horribly, horribly murdered corpse of the beloved CaptainBlicero.

"Beloved? That guy was a jerk!" the crowd complains.

Nonetheless, they determine to try and find the killers....

It is now DAY. With 7 players alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Please direct all comments/questions/complaints at caterpillah.
CaptainBlicero
CaptainBlicero
ARRRRRRRR!
CaptainBlicero
ARRRRRRRR!
ARRRRRRRR!

Post Post #26 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 05, 2004 6:21 am

Post by CaptainBlicero »

VOTE COUNT:

Caveman - 2 (
korais666, mathcam
)
mathcam - 1 (
God
)
BlueSin - 1 (
Stimpy
)

4 to lynch.

NOTE: I will be off-line from Saturday morning, March 6th, until Thursday evening, March 11th. Address all communications to caterpillah if you want a response.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”