Newbie #228 - The Doom of Tinytown (Game Over!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:32 am

Post by Arvadite »

confirmedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #7 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:06 am

Post by Arvadite »

I don't trust you erotomachia... that hand looks like it has blood on it
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #9 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:08 am

Post by Arvadite »

awwwww really?
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #31 (isolation #3) » Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:34 pm

Post by Arvadite »

Yea that would be kind of an ovious thing
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #32 (isolation #4) » Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:48 pm

Post by Arvadite »

so wait do the votes posted already count?
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #35 (isolation #5) » Mon May 01, 2006 3:40 am

Post by Arvadite »

vote: meme
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #41 (isolation #6) » Mon May 01, 2006 6:05 am

Post by Arvadite »

It would be bold, I am just noobie and don't know how :( and with that noobness comes a lack of fear, for it’s only a game. Go ahead and get me up to three votes, I could personally care less. However, it’s just drawing more suspicion to yourself for being outraged at a specific person, when three of us have voted for you. There are only two logical reasons for that.
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #42 (isolation #7) » Mon May 01, 2006 6:09 am

Post by Arvadite »

Defend my vote? Only two things can explain your actions. 1 Your the cop or doctor and your trying to get your point across that in a noob game its better to wait things out. or 2. Your sum and trying to make yourself look credible as a townie.
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #43 (isolation #8) » Mon May 01, 2006 6:15 am

Post by Arvadite »

Arvadite wrote:Defend my vote? Only two things can explain your actions. 1 Your the cop or doctor and your trying to get your point across that in a noob game its better to wait things out and not have them killed off first. or 2. Your scum and trying to make yourself look credible as a townie.
But don't worry
unvote: MeMe
vote: Viper0933
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #44 (isolation #9) » Mon May 01, 2006 6:17 am

Post by Arvadite »

Arvadite wrote:
Arvadite wrote:Defend my vote? Only two things can explain your actions. 1 Your the cop or doctor and your trying to get your point across that in a noob game its better to wait things out and not have them killed off first. or 2. Your scum and trying to make yourself look credible as a townie.
But don't worry

look at me being noobish and quad posting:(
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #46 (isolation #10) » Mon May 01, 2006 6:27 am

Post by Arvadite »

yea thanks, I found that out myself. But in all fairness, my original vote was rushed.
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #48 (isolation #11) » Mon May 01, 2006 6:37 am

Post by Arvadite »

hey it worked in the quote so it counts :wink:
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #50 (isolation #12) » Mon May 01, 2006 6:51 am

Post by Arvadite »

for clarification purposes, did your face look like your avatar when you realized you had three votes MeMe?
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #55 (isolation #13) » Mon May 01, 2006 10:41 am

Post by Arvadite »

I meant rushed as in I saw two people with two votes so I just picked one, to make it three. Kind of been studying for exams so I just jumped back and forth and picked one. Then i got a chance to look at things and changed my vote.
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #57 (isolation #14) » Mon May 01, 2006 10:50 am

Post by Arvadite »

That is fine, and its understandable if you do.
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #61 (isolation #15) » Mon May 01, 2006 11:08 am

Post by Arvadite »

Well it could be that or maybe your scum and don't want to be overly aggressive the first day.
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #63 (isolation #16) » Mon May 01, 2006 12:30 pm

Post by Arvadite »

As I mentioned before, I was the only one who had not casted a vote yet and there were two people with two votes each (MeMe and Erotomachia). To try and get things going and the fact that I didn't have time to check on people's posts, I randomly picked one of the two.
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #65 (isolation #17) » Mon May 01, 2006 12:50 pm

Post by Arvadite »

Like I said, its my first game and I was last one to note and wanted to see things move on. But as I also said, I realized what I had done and therefore actually thought things out and recasted my vote. I can't persaude you to think otherwise because I have had to say the same thing three times now.
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #68 (isolation #18) » Mon May 01, 2006 1:16 pm

Post by Arvadite »

As I stated before, it is a game and not the end of the world. And your right if I was scum, I would probably make excuses to cover my ass but I have no reason to because I'm not. Now all you need is one more vote to realize that while your all accusing me, the real scum are the ones being quite so they won't draw attention to themselves.
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #70 (isolation #19) » Mon May 01, 2006 1:22 pm

Post by Arvadite »

If I was scum I would have shut up long ago because all I have done so far is dig a deeper and deeper grave. Why not question Chrisv or MeMe who are fairly active members of the board but suprisingly quiet in the thread.
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #72 (isolation #20) » Mon May 01, 2006 1:52 pm

Post by Arvadite »

If that is how it works, MeMe would still be under suspicion the same way I am because she shut up after being accused.
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #77 (isolation #21) » Mon May 01, 2006 3:15 pm

Post by Arvadite »

I would just like to know why viper and random were so quick to change their votes together towards me. Thats kind of suspicious and would keep both of you safe for not casting the fourth vote. But I'M THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH.
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #83 (isolation #22) » Tue May 02, 2006 12:12 am

Post by Arvadite »

I know I have acted scummy, but what I was referring to was the fact that the two posts
by Random and Viper that both voted for me are three minutes apart. To me that seems too coincidental and fairly close together for two posts in general, let alone two posts voting for the same person. It would make logical sense for you two to jump on with MeMe if you were scum because I have voted for Viper, who would have no votes if it weren't for me. To me it just seems like a quick defense with a logical reasoning behind it.
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #85 (isolation #23) » Tue May 02, 2006 2:39 am

Post by Arvadite »

I didn't say it there wasn'T. What I said was that it was suspicious that within three minutes of eachother you voted for me, as if you two had planned on doing so. I am really starting to get tired of people misreading my posts or asking me to restate things. I am not asking the reasoning, because I know that. What I am questioning is the length of time between them because it suggests that you two either planned it or are working together. I even stated you HAD a logical reason for voting for me. My defense was honest because I have nothing to hide. As for not changing my defense, that would look even more suspisious if I did so. In resposne to MeMe: I'm not saying vote for anyone, I'm trying to say we need more people questioning, rather than just viper and random harassing me.
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #88 (isolation #24) » Tue May 02, 2006 11:37 am

Post by Arvadite »

Its scummy that you waited for someone else to cast a vote in order to cast yours.
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #90 (isolation #25) » Tue May 02, 2006 11:56 am

Post by Arvadite »

viper0933 wrote:That makes sense, but I'm not taking that off yet. Note that I didn't vote for you.
You should have voted for me before RandomActs did because you already FOS'd me. Waiting for someone else to vote seems to entail that you wouldn't act alone, even though it wouldn't be suspicious. That sounds like your scum and trying to play carefully.
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #92 (isolation #26) » Tue May 02, 2006 12:02 pm

Post by Arvadite »

Which shoudl have given you more reason to vote for me sooner not wait for someone else.
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #97 (isolation #27) » Tue May 02, 2006 2:41 pm

Post by Arvadite »

I agree Iammars but it seems more likely for vper0933 to be scum. All he has done so far is make up more excuses about re-reading the post and voting because Random did. Viper already told me if I wanted to defend myself I would change my story, which it seems hes trying to do. Another vote on someone is not more evidence that they are scum, for the person voting could be scum. Viper and I have been the most active peopel in the forum, so it highly unlikely he hasn't read something. I'm sorry but I don't believe your defense because it seems unlikely someone like yourself who isn't a noob wouldn't see specific things.
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #100 (isolation #28) » Tue May 02, 2006 3:46 pm

Post by Arvadite »

I still highly doubt you "found something" that you hadn't read to make you vote for me. And you've been on the attack since I changed my vote to you anyways, so I am not changing mine anytime soon.
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #107 (isolation #29) » Wed May 03, 2006 3:26 am

Post by Arvadite »

Yea, I'm almost positive that MeMe has a profession (cop, doctor, or mafia) but the question is who. Your right she did jump on me to start the band wagon and its kind of suspicious she hasn't been around much since. As for viper, I don't see how re-reading the thread would make you even more suspicious because everything has been straight forward. I am still suprised at the fact that you said you were going to vote for Random until you saw he had voted for me. Personally, that sounds like an excuse because the only thing suspicious about him in my opinion is the frequency that he talks. What evidence did you have to vote for him?
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #142 (isolation #30) » Thu May 04, 2006 1:31 pm

Post by Arvadite »

sorry guys, I went home wenseday and don't have internet at my house. In response to MeMe: Yes I ahave acknowledged that my actions were scummy and even admitted to it and CHANGED my vote based on who I thought was more likely to be scum. But lately I have been thinking more about Vipers vote against me. There could be a logical explanation behind what has happened thus far.

1. Although rushed, when MeMe recieves three votes after discussing how its not good to speedlynch because we will probably lose the cop or doctor. This to me sounds as a good defense to use if infact she were scum, for the fact that townies will recognize that it would be bad to lose one of those two people early.

2. After I made a fool of myself, MeMe immediately votes for me (which indirectly starts a bandwagon). Random and Viper then vote on me based on my quick vote and MeMe's reaction.

This is what I think has happened: MeMe and Viper are scum. With MeMe having three votes and one vote away from a mafia being lynched at the beginning, casts doubt on me for my vote. With one mafia already voting for me, Viper has to wait for someone else to vote for me so their two votes don't look suspicious and won't be one after another. With my vote making me look suspicious, Random votes for me and then Viper immediately votes as well. With both mafia voting for me, as well as a townie , and me making myself look suspicious, they hope that another townie will join the bandwagon and then day one will be over with the town losing two member ( with the mafia killing someone at night) and increasing their chances of winning. This would explain a majority of things. I would just like to hear everyone elses opinion on my theory.
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #144 (isolation #31) » Thu May 04, 2006 1:48 pm

Post by Arvadite »

Viper thats complete crap. YOU voted IMMEDIATELY after RandomActs did, so don't say he voted for me and then I defended because I didn't. You even ADMITTED to not voting until you re-read the thread and saw that Random had voted for me as well. Your right, a third vote is more likely to be scum than a third, but you already had a FOS on me. So you really had no reason to wait to vote for me, unless you were trying to further yourself from MeMe, which it seems like your doing.
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #145 (isolation #32) » Thu May 04, 2006 1:52 pm

Post by Arvadite »

viper0933 wrote:How did you get that I was waiting for someone to vote? I was holding my vote before since you only joined around a week or less ago. In my first game, I was acting a lot scummier than you, and I ended up being town. Plus, I think second vote is less suspicious than third vote, so I most likely would've voted right away, if you weren't new. But then RandomActs jumped on the case too, and you showed your defense, and blah, blah blah, blah blah. But when you posted your defense and how you followed up on it, I felt pretty sure you were scum.
I reread the topic again, and at the end, found RandomActs vote. I then voted for you. If RandomActs wouldn't've voted, I might not've either, but his reasons only gave my suspicions more power.

I think you're just trying to make up for your mistakes earlier.

Man, that's longer than I expected it to.
Using someone else vote as "a more powerful argument" is waiting for someone else to vote, regardless of what you say the reason is. You have already admitted that.
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #148 (isolation #33) » Thu May 04, 2006 2:34 pm

Post by Arvadite »

Re-read my post first before you post things and try to twist my words around. I know what a POS is. What I am saying about the VOTE you placed on me is that there was evidence WELL BEFORE Random voted for me that you could have used. The fact remains that you didn't use that evidence until AFTER Random voted for me (three minutes after he voted to be percise). I may have had a crappy excuse so if you wanted to vote for me, you should have after I wouldn't change it, because it was the truth. You waiting so long to actually vote makes yourself look a little too suspicious and according to my theory, it would make sense. But I doubt I will be able to get on again until sunday. But will other members besides Viper please give me their thoughts about my theory.
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #150 (isolation #34) » Thu May 04, 2006 2:35 pm

Post by Arvadite »

MeMe wrote:Oh, man. I haven't laughed so hard in a while.
Gotta love your acknowledgement of my post without any defense or reaction to it.
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #165 (isolation #35) » Sun May 07, 2006 10:40 am

Post by Arvadite »

If you read my last or second to last post, it stated I don't have my computer (internet) at home and wouldn't be able to get back on until sunday (when I return to college). In response to MeMe (Kelly Chen), I have not been able to have much time online in order to discuss these manners, I simply was able to get one for about three hours when I posted my theory. I wasn't however ignoring what you had posted about Erotomachia, I simply only had time to get my thoughts across and not respond to others. He has been suspicious and not very active as other members of the board have been and your theory brings out important points in posts he has made. I agree he has been acting suspicious and it does seem like he is trying to fly low under the radar. However, him defending me should not connect us in any way. If we were scum and working together, he would have had more to gain out of me dying. He would have been the fourth vote to lynch me, and if I would have been revealed as being scum. With him casting the fourth vote sealing my fate, it would seem highly unlikely that the person who casted the lynching vote on a mafia member would also be mafia. I am not stating that your theory is completely irrational, I am only stating that he would have had more to gain by killing me if the theory were correct.
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #167 (isolation #36) » Sun May 07, 2006 2:01 pm

Post by Arvadite »

lol don't worry about it
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #171 (isolation #37) » Mon May 08, 2006 8:50 am

Post by Arvadite »

It would be awesome if Immars, Erotomachia, and RA would post some more.
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #186 (isolation #38) » Wed May 10, 2006 11:09 am

Post by Arvadite »

why can't you just type it up?
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #189 (isolation #39) » Wed May 10, 2006 12:33 pm

Post by Arvadite »

So you haven't been home in two days?
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #204 (isolation #40) » Sat May 13, 2006 4:31 pm

Post by Arvadite »

well I don't see why Iammars is taking so long ti make his post is been roughly a week now.
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #219 (isolation #41) » Mon May 15, 2006 5:22 am

Post by Arvadite »

In response to Iammars:

Post #142: All I was stating about MeMe's reference to occupations was that her mentioning them made it seem like she held one of those positions (because if came fairly early in the game when she had one or two votes. I wasn't saying in essence it was scummy, but I was saying I could see it as a clever cover for them.

Post #144: That post was based on several other posts. If you look at the two posts by RandomActs and Viper0933, they were three minutes apart. I stated I found that unlikely to be coincicental, in which viper lied and said he voted after I defended myself against RandomActs, which I had no chance to do. He had already placed a FOS in me so I don't see why he would have had to wait until someone else voted for me in order to do so. And it has nothing to do with emotions online, this post was blantly showed my anger towards viper0933 for what had happened. I just find too many flaws in his defense against it.

Post #146: What you stated was that RandomAct's vote against me was a catalyst, lowering the activation energy (the amount of information needed aginst me to gain a vote). This of all this theory is flawed because everyoens vote should be independent, not dependent on how other people vote. Secondly, Point B wouldn't be a vote it would be more like the lynch of that player. Oh, and I would like to directly quote RandomActs in his vote for me.
RandomActs wrote:This so much deja vu for me. In my very first game I also eagerly cast a third vote on someone to move the game along. And wow, just like this situation, did I ever catch grief for that! So I understand what Arvadite was thinking. But then again, I was mafia in that game. :lol: So...

Unvote: Iammars
Vote: Arvadite

What intrigues however is how candid Arvadite's defense seems to be. Usually scum will manufacture excuses to cover their butts or justify their bogus votes, but I don't see any of that here. Too new to apply that tactic?
That is in no way compiled information that’s an opinion based on what HE had done. So that defense for viper0933 isn’t going to help you.

Post #148: Same as above.

Post #150: That was me being on a slower computer than usual, when I posted it MeMe’s response had not shown up yet.

What I find funny is how defensive you have come out for Viper0933. Here’s a little fun fact:
viper0933 wrote:wtf Arvadite? If I said I'd vote for RandomActs, it must've been a typo. Please tell me where I said that.

And the probability of RandomActs and I being the scum pair is around 1/49 (tell me if it's wrong), so the possibility of number 2 being correct is 3/49. Number 3 possibility is 1/7 chance or so, (with there being 7 players and all) while number 1 is possible, since about 3 people or so are new, so they don't know very many strategies. That makes it about 4/7, but it changes depending on the experiance of the players.

If any of that's wrong, please let me know.

Here's the people who should be under suspicion. (If in these: (), then not so much)
Arvadite
Viper093
(Randomacts)

I think at least 1 scum is in there somewhere.
Then,
viper0933 wrote:Well, I don't think anyone should be at 3 votes for now, so I'll
Unvote
The funny thing is that nothing changed between those two posts besides the fact that he was being attacked for spiting out the probabilities, which were incorrect. I could see if the argument against me had dropped, but it hadn’t. And what do we see, five posts later MeMe unvotes me as well. I’m not saying they are linked I am showing another instance that made me believe the two were connected. I know think viper0933 and Iammars being together is more likely.
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #223 (isolation #42) » Mon May 15, 2006 11:13 am

Post by Arvadite »

So viper0933 your not going to defend yourself from anything I said? Thats strange.
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #226 (isolation #43) » Mon May 15, 2006 11:47 am

Post by Arvadite »

I know think should be now think and anyone with common sense should have gotten that error. And for the last time when I target you with a specific example, make sure you respond to that. I am in no way referring to you two being a couple. I said its more likely, not that it exists. What I was referring to was I am trying to find out why you took your vote off of me for no reason. You obviously wanted me at three votes and retract after nothing has changed. Your reasoning was that nobody needs a third vote on them now. Its been two weeks, so we should have more than enough evidence to make a vote. And if your going to keep making stupid remarks about my arguments its because nobody has said anything to prove them wrong, they just ignore and then say they are old. And I would appreciate it if you would back up your arguments with a vote rather then unvoting me but still acting as if I have done something wrong.
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #229 (isolation #44) » Mon May 15, 2006 1:19 pm

Post by Arvadite »

Stop misreading things that I stated. I already said in my post why I think you two are more likely connected than others, Iammars coming out of nowhere to defend you in his posts (read mine over again). Why didn't i seem like the right one to lynch anymore? Nobody had changed any arguments or anything. In fact, there was more evidence against me than when you voted. I was stating that it was unlogical. And what does "not doing any good" mean? That seems like your only voting to try and get someone lynched, not attack someone who you think is scum. If it wasn't doing any good how come you in fact voted for me again because I don't see how its doing any more good now than it was then.
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #233 (isolation #45) » Tue May 16, 2006 2:37 pm

Post by Arvadite »

I fucking said he defends you out of nowhere in his post
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #235 (isolation #46) » Tue May 16, 2006 2:42 pm

Post by Arvadite »

and I didn't say that you should attack him, I was stating that you defended someone who wasn't under attack for no apparent reason. And I'm not gettign desperate, I am just really getting tired of viper stating hes made flaws in my comments when all he has done is word twisting.
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #239 (isolation #47) » Wed May 17, 2006 11:16 am

Post by Arvadite »

Iammars' post only showed suspicion on Erotomachia and I because he didn't bring anything new to the table. He just restated everyone elses arguments.
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #249 (isolation #48) » Thu May 18, 2006 8:56 am

Post by Arvadite »

fine then this should help you

unvote: viper0933
vote: Arvadite
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #253 (isolation #49) » Thu May 18, 2006 1:01 pm

Post by Arvadite »

Because according to everyone else I am of no use to the team because I don't use "logical arguments" and everything I say is redundant, although I believe mine are more independent from the rest of the group. I would rather you guys lynch me than leave me as an odd man out who is always considered scum but isn't the focus of attention. Everytime I have defended myself people say it doesn't make sense or its not a defense at all so I figure I will go ahead and put you a step closer to lynching a townie because nobody seems to agree with anything I say.
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #255 (isolation #50) » Thu May 18, 2006 1:19 pm

Post by Arvadite »

No i do prove it viper. You just fail to read them clearly and usually ask questions answered in my posts.
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #258 (isolation #51) » Thu May 18, 2006 2:50 pm

Post by Arvadite »

Arvadite wrote:I’m not saying they are linked I am showing another instance that made me believe the two were connected. I know think viper0933 and Iammars being together is more likely.
viper0933 wrote:
You seem to think that MeMe is connected to me because she unvoted 5 posts after mine. She seems to have good reason. I think you're just being ignorant. You seem to want another reason to put the suspicion on me. I'm not buying it. You are just looking for a reason to keep the blame off of yourself, and you're only making it backfire.

Vote: Arvadite

I'd love to point out all the flaws in your plan, but seeing as I don't want that big of a post, I'll end it here. More later.
viper0933 wrote:Once again, tell me where I twisted your words! Stop ignoring that!
viper0933 wrote:Tell me where I misread you.

And you never said that he came out of nowhere- wait a second. That's wrong already! He was saying earlier that he was going to post a large post, so don't pull that "he came out of nowhere" crap.
Arvadite wrote:
What I find funny is how defensive you have come out for Viper0933. Here’s a little fun fact:
viper0933 wrote:wtf Arvadite? If I said I'd vote for RandomActs, it must've been a typo. Please tell me where I said that.

And the probability of RandomActs and I being the scum pair is around 1/49 (tell me if it's wrong), so the possibility of number 2 being correct is 3/49. Number 3 possibility is 1/7 chance or so, (with there being 7 players and all) while number 1 is possible, since about 3 people or so are new, so they don't know very many strategies. That makes it about 4/7, but it changes depending on the experiance of the players.

If any of that's wrong, please let me know.

Here's the people who should be under suspicion. (If in these: (), then not so much)
Arvadite
Viper093
(Randomacts)

I think at least 1 scum is in there somewhere.
Then,
viper0933 wrote:Well, I don't think anyone should be at 3 votes for now, so I'll
Unvote
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #279 (isolation #52) » Mon May 22, 2006 1:15 am

Post by Arvadite »

Congrats on killing a scum guys. I self-voted because I was tired of being considered scummy and wanted to die, not that I didn't suspect Erotomachia because all of the points made against him were valid and I did consider him likely scum.
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #296 (isolation #53) » Wed May 24, 2006 3:24 pm

Post by Arvadite »

Sorry I haven't been that active because lately since i went back to work (Busch Gardens Williamsburg).

Chrisv and RA both make good points in bringing up suspicion against Iammars. He has not been that active at all and hasn't really contributed his own ideas about things. But I found his response kind of funny because he stated that he does better in themed games because he can make up responses better after he makes a pretty odd post. He describes why he thinks Kelly Chen was killed based on MeMe's legacy. Thats a stretch because its no longer MeMe playing and even if she was its more logical she was killed because she starting the bandwagon on Erotomachia. His response however gives no defense to himself. He just claims to be a townie and thats all. No reasoning or defense just a claim. And he even admits to being a horrible scum and so far, either town or scum, he has been bad. So I see no other choice.

Vote: Iammars
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #303 (isolation #54) » Sun May 28, 2006 9:14 am

Post by Arvadite »

Okay although I frankly don't care too much for viper0933, i checked back over things. Out of those left the only one person is scum and I believe that person is RandomActs. The Votes for Erotomachia go as follows:
Kelly Chen (MeMe) - confirmed cop
Chrisv - confirmed townie
Iammars - confirmed townie
Viper0933 - unknown

That means all that is left is a scum, doctor, and townie. The other remaining votes were for myself by RA and I. I believe RA may be the last scum left because the most active members of the town were MeMe (KellyChen) and Chrisv (both of which are town and voted for Erotomachia). The third most active member I believe has been RA and for being so active I find it hard to believe he did not come to the same conclusion as the other active member of the town have. Not only that, but the two votes he has casted have been against townies even though a bandwagon was being led on his mafia compadre.

FOS: RandomActs
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #322 (isolation #55) » Tue May 30, 2006 1:22 pm

Post by Arvadite »

I told you guys from the beginning he was scum and nobody believed me. Oh well.
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #327 (isolation #56) » Wed May 31, 2006 3:09 am

Post by Arvadite »

I know I didn't have enough proof to convince everyone else but I'll be damned if I didn't call it. I started mafia after a friend at college played it and was telling me about it. He followed up on my game and about a month ago when I accused Viper0933 his response was "If nobody believes you and he turns out to be scum its going to be halarious." Laughter was held by all.
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #334 (isolation #57) » Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:13 pm

Post by Arvadite »

thanks to all of you who stated you thought viper was a townie for numerou reasons.
Arvadite
Arvadite
Townie
Arvadite
Townie
Townie

Post Post #336 (isolation #58) » Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:17 am

Post by Arvadite »

No actually I was trying to see how he reacted thats why I didn't vote for you. You both agreed not to rush votes and vote only when you are positive. Well look at how that worked.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”