Newbie 955 - Game over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
sailorpallas
sailorpallas
Townie
sailorpallas
Townie
Townie

Post Post #63 (isolation #0) » Thu May 13, 2010 10:20 am

Post by sailorpallas »

sorry my job has lept me going and i juuuust got on to vote

Vote: Valkyrie
yellow is a pigment of your imagination
sailorpallas
sailorpallas
Townie
sailorpallas
Townie
Townie

Post Post #68 (isolation #1) » Thu May 13, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by sailorpallas »

LobsterCatapult wrote:<b> unvote

vote:sailorpallas</b>

sailorpallas comes across as more likely to be mafia than adaham at this point, reading over his posts, and i'd like a reason for sailors vote, as well as an explination on just got on to vote...it seems like he doesn't intend on adding substance, only a vote, to posts to me.

good reasoning and actually the reason i chose valk with little to no explanation a person appears late in the game? mind you i always dstrust people who change there votes without any good reason as maybe they are just trying to sow dischord
sailorpallas
sailorpallas
Townie
sailorpallas
Townie
Townie

Post Post #70 (isolation #2) » Thu May 13, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by sailorpallas »

unfourtanatley yes the reason i chose valk is that they came in late(which means that they could have been watching and waiting the entire time) my problem is that the same reasoning can be used against me D: but(and this was not on you because you reasoning makes sense) people without a reason who change there votes always strike me as suspicious
sailorpallas
sailorpallas
Townie
sailorpallas
Townie
Townie

Post Post #73 (isolation #3) » Thu May 13, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by sailorpallas »

MrSandman wrote:
LobsterCatapult wrote:<b> unvote

vote:sailorpallas</b>

sailorpallas comes across as more likely to be mafia than adaham at this point,
reading over his posts
, and i'd like a reason for sailors vote, as well as an explination on just got on to vote...it seems like he doesn't intend on adding substance, only a vote, to posts to me.
You mean post? At time of this sailorpallas had but one message. It was just a seemingly random vote however but still, this comes off a bit stranger in my eyes.
i had merely taken it for a typo(easy enough as it should be a bit more strange not a bit stranger[ i to talk i typo hardcore]) the question is why a target at me instead of question both me and valk coming on
sailorpallas
sailorpallas
Townie
sailorpallas
Townie
Townie

Post Post #75 (isolation #4) » Thu May 13, 2010 12:32 pm

Post by sailorpallas »

kingcod (1) Adaham
Valkyrie (3) MrSandman, AdumbroDeus, sailorpallas
MrSandman (3) Hoopla, RayFrost, kingcod
sailorpallas (1) LobsterCatapult
(No vote) Valkyrie
9 alive; 5 votes lynch.
MrSandman wrote:
sailorpallas wrote:unfourtanatley yes the reason i chose valk is that they came in late(which means that they could have been watching and waiting the entire time) my problem is that the same reasoning can be used against me D: but(and this was not on you because you reasoning makes sense) people without a reason who change there votes always strike me as suspicious
This makes absolutely no sense. From what I gather you voted for Valk for something you admit you did yourself. Please explain what makes you any better.
i can´t i can only give my reason for voting in that way and(i only mentioned as it is bloody obvious that i am hypocritical in a way for voting as such) though it does make me seem more guilty why didn´t i choose a person who more people are voting on or lynching? i only wanted to clarify that yes my reason implicates me but one still has to think on it
sailorpallas
sailorpallas
Townie
sailorpallas
Townie
Townie

Post Post #76 (isolation #5) » Thu May 13, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by sailorpallas »

LobsterCatapult wrote:sorry i meant adaham's posts, not sailors.

ok, i guess i see what you are saying sailor, but at the same time, it was only about a day into the game...and arent days 3 weeks? i suppose im used to watching slower paced games, but i dont see yours, or valks delayed posts as too suspecious yet....

your vote w/o explination real quick just seemed suspecious...idk, though i do agree on your view of vote changing, do you mean in regards to mr sandman or in general?
in genreal i have yet to form a strong opinion on the people in this game but still its better to be wary than accusing someone really fast

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”