Newbie 933 ~ Town Win!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:41 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Hi everyone.

@boberz: This is my first mafia game, but I have read several. :)
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Mini 1267, a 9p Mini Normal is Day 1, page 4.

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
On hold for lack of reviewers. PM me!
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:02 am

Post by Me=Weird »

@ Netopalis:

1) My sister
2) It's fun
3) ??????
4) Neither
5) Cold Logic
6) Not really
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:31 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Well, thinking about it, I would say that I'm cautious, but once I've decided to do something, and there isn't a good reason not to, I would do that thing. Also, I too have made a list that has everyone on it where I put my suspicions, and, when I think my suspicions are strong enough, I will share them. Right now, I only have a few weak suspicions. I didn't put this in my earlier post because I didn't really think about it.

@ Netopalis:
Expand on what exactly? Anything in particular?
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:08 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Okay, well,
1) I don't know how my sister found it, but I spent enough time looking at it over her shoulder that I got interested.
2) Apart from it being fun, in a way it's a multi-player logic game, and I like testing my smarts.
3) It would take a while to expand on post 16, and I don't really want to with all the time I spent on it.
4) Coke is disgusting, and Pepsi is even worse.
5) Like I said, in a way this is a logic game, and I like to do the logical thing.
6) No, I mean after all, it is just a game, albeit a cool game

Does that clear it up, Neto?
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:19 am

Post by Me=Weird »

You know, Die Pred is right about Neto, and with how he's been asking everyone these questions, I feel like doing this:
Vote: Netopalis
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:27 am

Post by Me=Weird »

@ guide: is this random, or is there thinking involved? And if so, please share the thought process involved with coming to the conclusion that I am scum.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:57 am

Post by Me=Weird »

So you're saying you have a gut feeling that Neto is town?
I want Neto to answer his questions too, preferably before everyone else does, because who knows how long until Badger, Melon and Beefster post?

I have no idea about Badger, Beefster and Melon, 'cause obviously they haven't posted yet, it's also hard to tell about Die Pred, bob and Robo 'cause they've only posted one each. So that only leaves you, me and Neto. I have to say you're slightly suspicious too, but as I've proved by my vote, I find Neto most suspicious.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:32 am

Post by Me=Weird »

That's interesting, because to me that says scum trying to bring any suspicion off them by putting it on someone else with a feasible explanation for doing so, so I think that I'll
Unvote
and
FoS: Robocopter87

@guide: I now find robo suspicious.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:34 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Oh, I forgot to say that interestingly enough, we happen to have two IC's
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:52 am

Post by Me=Weird »

@ Robo: I am not "buddying up" to guide, I am not buddying up to anyone, what I said to guide was, despite what you may think, a response to:
Also, do you find anyone else susp. atm, besides Neto? if so, why?
@ guide: Well, look at it this way, if you were scum, (which you very well might be) wouldn't you try your best to make someone else seem scummy, like Robo is either trying to do to me or is in fact a Townie and genuinely thinks I am scum

@ Melon: I agree that everyone looks suspicious, but not that all are equally so. For example, I have no read on, say, bob, 'cause he has only posted once, and that was a completely inconclusive post. Whereas, say, IMO, guide, Neto and you even, are suspicious. I find you suspicious because you voted no lynch, which, when Day One, only ever benefits scum, therefore,
FoS: AClockworkMelon
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:22 am

Post by Me=Weird »

So, you're saying that not only do you think you've found scum, but you think you've found scum partners on page
three
, Day
One
, which is next to impossible? Please explain how you came to the conclusion that Melon and me are scum partners.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:27 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Also, I would like some more evidence, but if I had to choose now, I would be comfortable with lynching guide today with how he's been acting so scummy.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:44 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Okay, I what I posted was a bit strong, I might be wrong, the person who can't admit he's wrong is the person who isn't that smart. I have to agree that Melon is a bit scummy, especially with his no lynch vote, but I still have to think about whether I want to lynch him.
HoS: AClockworkMelon

@Beefster: Welcome to the game.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #13) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:55 am

Post by Me=Weird »

@guide: I never said you can't admit that you're wrong, and IMO about
Does anyone agree with Melon, that my attacks paint me as scum?
Yes, but only slightly. If you can make a better case against Melon, and he doesn't defend himself adequately, then I think I will vote for him.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #14) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

How am I included the scumfest, robo? Is it because I made
one
post saying that I
might
vote for Melon? Now, if I had made a case against Melon, then I would understand being included in the scumfest. Right now, I find myself in no real agreement with anyone, so I'm having to go with gut feelings, which include the following:

1 Melon is a newb townie
2 I've read the thread again, and come to the conclusion that guide might be scum, and if he isn't, well, he's threatening No. 1.
3 Robo is a townie.
4 Beefster might be guide's scum partner, but if so, guide is being more active, so
Vote: theguide730

Also,
If we could edit, we could delete evidence against us.
Doesn't that seem like he means he posted self-incriminating posts? That and the fact that it seemed like he was talking to Beefster, which says buddying to me, incriminates him IMO.

@ guide: The thing about admitting you're wrong wasn't aimed at anyone other than me, really.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:06 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Sorry, sundays are busy days for me

@Badger: You said that you found my vote on Neto logical, but you haven't put an FoS on him or anything. There's only one way to be sure that Neto's town, and that's to be scum. Unless you find someone else more suspicious, and if so, you should share.

@Neto: Yes, I said I like to use cold logic, that does not mean I am always able. I had short answers because at the time I was in a rush 'cause it was almost time to go somewhere. Plus, your reaction to my vote on you wasn't very conclusive, to me it showed almost nothing, I still have a null read on you.

@boberz: I voted Neto after Die Pred made a case against him for two reason: 1 I wasn't in possession of the computer until after Die Pred posted and 2 It was partly a vote to analyze reactions.

@ all who said I contradicted myself: When I said that I thought Robo was town, that was listed under gut feelings, but when I said I thought he was scummy, that was with the best logic I was able to use at the time. Anything else, I'm not aware of, is probably just a change of mind due to new evidence.

about suspicions: I'm not sure of much anything anymore, but I think that Robo is more than slightly suspicious, and enough so that I'll
Unvote
and
Vote: Rococopter87
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:12 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Oops, didn't catch that post by guide, sorry about double-posting. Right now, I feel pretty sure that Melon is town.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:26 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Well, he outright says that we should kill boberz today, it's really early in the day for something like that, it reminds me of when guide said that he would be comfortable with lynching Melon yesterday. Also
I will be perfectly happy with a Beefster lynch
For above reasons, plus the only way to know you'll be perfectly happy with a lynch so early D1 is if you're scum, when any lynch that isn't you or your scum partner is good. If you or anyone else can explain this, then I may unvote.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #18) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:31 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

@ Robo: About contradiction: I already said that when I posted saying that I think you're town, that
was
gut feeling. You are now at the top of my scum list, because of your large overreaction. Also, I did say I
might
unvote, you have, however, given me a good reason to keep my vote on you due to your overreaction, like I said above. Please note the bolded words. My official scumlist:

Town:
Die Prediger
ElectricBadger
AClockworkMelon
Not sure/Null Read:
boberz
Netopalis
Possible Scum:
theguide730
Beefster
Probable Scum:
Robocopter87

If this does not satisfy you, please say so and why it doesn't. Also, what I said earlier about sundays being my busy days, that was a lie. Every day except fridays and saturdays are busy for me, so do not be surprised or think I'm lurking if I only post a few times a day most days.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:19 am

Post by Me=Weird »

@Neto: To me, he's having a big overreaction about my thinking that he's scummy, he's making a big deal over things I have already explained like contradictions, and in my book, that says scum.

@guide: It was kind of reactions from general, like the reaction of Robo was very interesting.

Thank you for the answer, Badger.

@Robo: You say that I contradicted myself when I voted for you, but I said I wasn't sure of
much
, not that I wasn't sure of anything.

Hey mod, I unvoted and voted Robocopter87 on page 7

Fixed, please don't bury your vote in a paragraph next time; there's no shame in starting a new line =) ~DLA
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:23 am

Post by Me=Weird »

I have no idea what happened, it just posted 4 times, is that weird or what?
Fixed :roll: ~DLA
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:41 am

Post by Me=Weird »

@Die Pred: When you say that I don't have suspicions on people who others say that they think are town, it's because I agree with those people and their logic, as far as I know, agreeing is not scummy. For last time, (hopefully) the "contradiction" was a change of mind. You know, like when you read through the thread again with a different perspective.

@Robo: In what way did I not make it clear why you are my top suspect? And yes, I did say that it was a lie that sundays are my busy days, but only because all days except fridays and saturdays are pretty busy for me. Why do I need to repeat almost everything I say? Are you incapable of absorbing anything I say on the first post that does not involve saying I think someone is scummy?

Sorry, mod, you say that you are only human, so am I.
ORLY?? Nah, feel free to request stuff, just be aware of that it might not come XD I'll try my best though. ~DLA

What Neto said about having a 100% win record as scum is pretty frightening, it's like saying, "if I'm scum, you townies are doomed".

I'm pretty sure that's everything, but if I've left any questions unanswered, please tell me.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:42 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Well, every now and then, I look at the thread from a different perspective, and if I see something I missed, it would influence my decision a lot. I must of missed
Are you scum? Why?
If I were scum, I would probably go for someone that a lot of people think is suspicious, like Beef. However, I am not entirely sure, as this is my first game.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:47 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Aargh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XD!! Fixed =) (Me=Weird's post posted twice) ~DLA
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

@Badger: the quote came from the last line addressed to me in Die Preds post 211.

@Die Pred: I will give your query more thought tomorrow, when I am more awake. The Aargh was because my thing got posted twice, but I think I know what happened now, and it won't happen again.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

I wasn't lurking, I said that only fridays and saturdays aren't busy for me, I am not being super defensive, I am simply clearing something up
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #26) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:48 am

Post by Me=Weird »

For the second time, how have I not made it clear why Robo is my top suspect? And how can I say anything that would convince you that I'm town? Someone could be the towniest person in the game and turn out to be scum. I think one of you has said that it happened before, though it might be in a game I've read. But I'll do my best. If I were scum, I would go for someone that lots of people think is scummy, and give good reasons for it, like I said already. And please nobody say that the "If I were scum" is scummy I heard it before, but what am I supposed to say? Also, so far as I know, there is no Neto wagon. Some of us just said that it would be scary
if
he is scum. Probably won't be able to post again until 4ish.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #27) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:03 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

@Beefster: In what way is my reasoning unclear? Also, why is my wording odd in post #253? Please quote and bold the odd or unclear part.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #28) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:44 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

Robo made it clear he is happy to lynch several people some pages ago, he may have changed his mind, but he still made a huge deal of contradictions that had been explained already. I will probably post more reasons tomorrow, right now I have to get some sleep.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #29) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:59 am

Post by Me=Weird »

@Robo:What exactly did you mean in this post?
Robo wrote:Your not bad at contradictions yourself Me=Wierd
Also, the "E" is before the "I" in "Weird". I had to say it, its so annoying.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #30) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:36 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Badger made some good points. Expect a post with content in a few minutes, I'm going to reread the thread.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #31) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:43 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Yeah, I've read through the thread again, and I've got to agree that guide is scummy, and enough so that for the second time, I will

Unvote. Vote: theguide730
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #32) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:23 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Okay, about voting for guide: Badger said just about all of what I would of said if I'd just spontaneously reread the thread, instead of doing it because of the good points he made about guide. Also, maybe you should reread the thread and see just how scummy he seems. But before we lynch him, we should see if he has anything to say in defense. Although, I do agree that Beefster is suspicious.

And nobody seemed to want anymore reasons for my vote on Robo, and I didn't want to write something that nobody cares about.

If I did say that Robo made contradictions, it was a typo, I meant to say that Robo makes a
big deal of
contradictions. Also, if I'm not mistaken, it Robo who said that he himself was a bit iffy. I gotta go now, sorry if I didn't address anything, also, consider me

V/LA until monday, the fifth of April.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #33) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:00 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Back. Exactly what good is posting if you have nothing to say? Because right now, I don't feel like I do have anything to say. Funny, the turtle made me think that guides a he.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #34) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:41 am

Post by Me=Weird »

What I meant was that posting when you don't have anything to say would be active lurking gaah!!!! Never mind. Also, it wasn't a joke, I was genuinely curious about guides gender, which we now know.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #35) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:55 am

Post by Me=Weird »

I haven't been posting much because I don't find that there is anything for me to comment on.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #36) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

Right now I'm waiting for more people to actually say anything.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #37) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

EBWOP: Also, post #459 was your own, boberz.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #38) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:56 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

I mean more like Neto, Robo, Beef and Die Pred, not like you, or Badger, does that clear it up?
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #39) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

I mean that you post enough, I want to hear what other people have to say right now.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #40) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:04 am

Post by Me=Weird »

I do have stuff to comment on now, since Beefster flipped scum, I'm going to rethink some things. Will post more content later today.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #41) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:17 am

Post by Me=Weird »

How was I "close" to Beefster yesterday? I did not think about him much differently than anyone except that he was more likely scum than say, Badger or Melon. Am going to do a larger-than-normal post after ISOing everyone.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #42) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:45 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

Okay, here are my results:

AClockworkMelon:
Explained his no lynch vote well, seemed to genuinely not know it's considered scummy to vote no lynch. Earlier in the game seemed a bit nervous.
Conclusion: probable town.

boberz:
Gets frustrated and AtEs occasionally, but not to point of being too scummy. He overreacts a bit, but so do several other people. Makes good points and in general is logical.
Conclusion: town to null.

ElectricBadger:
In number, he doesn't post as much as other people, but his posts have been large and full of content.
Conclusion: probably town.

Netopalis:
When he said he wanted to wait to vote on beefster, that seemed strange to me because when people claim scum, it's either because they've given up and are scum, or because they want to scum to win for some reason, neither of which is good for town. I do want Robo to say whether he thinks it's likely that Neto is scum though, because as far as I know, he's the only one who has played with Neto when he was scum.
Conclusion: likely scum

Robo:
Has made big deals out contradictions that had already been explained, jumped out to accuse me about when I said that it was a lie that sundays were my busy days without reading my entire post. Gets very emotional in his posts, but says thats just his playing style, which I am willing to accept.
Conclusion: light scum to null.

I don't think I've left anything out. Will wait to vote, though.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (isolation #43) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(my personal swearword) I completely forgot about guide. I spent all that time making that post and completely forgot about guide. Please don't expect a post on why till tomorrow, probably evening, but right now I only have time to say that with the whole beefster-scum thing, I don't think you're scummy anymore.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #44) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:28 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Right sorry, have been doing a lot of yard work, which is why I haven't posted yet today. Okay, why I think guide is town: though guide seemed scummy by himself, he acted the same way to beefster as everyone else, and, more conclusively, vice versa. I don't think beefster is quite capable of that. boberz, if what you're aiming at is that I lied, I totally forgot about the game after that post, and anyway, I said who I thought was scum or town and why.
Also, I just think there's something scummy about saying that you expected someone to get night killed. Could just be me, though. Anyway,
Vote: Netopalis
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #45) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:46 am

Post by Me=Weird »

It just seems almost like neto was saying that he planned it out, which you could only do if you're scum. But I did say that it might just be me, I'm not sure about it.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #46) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

I said I'm
not
sure, and to your question about what, the planning it out theory. Read the quote!!!!!!!!
Note the bolded part wrote:But I did say that it
might just be me
, I'm not sure about it.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #47) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

EBWOP:
Ack, got cross-posted. Nope, no more gems of wisdom. And I did make a case against Neto, maybe you should read it.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (isolation #48) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:44 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

Wow. I've read the new stuff, and all I can say is wow, you, Melon, and you, boberz, have spent almost an entire page arguing about whether lying is in scums benefit and then just getting at each others throats. Congratulations, you have utterly impressed me. Neto, your post about the theories being pointless because they don't have anything to do with me seems slightly desperate and a bit silly. Everything in the game does not have to be about one player. boberz, what did you mean, "whether it's pro or anti-town is irrelevant"? Its totally relevant. I know you explained it, but still, saying it's irrelevant is a bit odd. Also, can you please quote where Melon is "abusing" you?
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #49) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:03 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Hmm. Have done an ISO on guide. He's looking scummier than I'd originally thought, but I'm not sure, I'll think about it some more. Will post reasoning later when I have more time. With more information(I forgot to ISO guide earlier), I'll
Unvote: Netopalis
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (isolation #50) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:57 am

Post by Me=Weird »

I have just been lynched. My dying words are the following:
My top suspects are Netopalis and, to a lesser extent, guide and boberz a bit. Melon, enh, a little scummy. This has been a very short D2.
KILL THE SCUM!!!! BLOW UP THE SCUM!!!!!!!! UTTERLY DESTROY THEM!!!!!!!
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (isolation #51) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

Robo
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #52) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:58 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Just a Vanilla Townie. Nothing special.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (isolation #53) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:06 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

Yay town!!!!! Thanks a lot for the advice, Neto. This has been a real learning experience for me. Your cop claim worked Melon, but if I were scum and alive at that point, I would c\have counter-claimed. Not sure how well it would have worked though. btw boberz, I replaced into 928 hehe.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (isolation #54) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:07 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

EBWOP: What the heck?
c\have
Show

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”