Newbie 888 - Game Over!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:54 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

/confirm
Game(s) where I have in fact been the last survivor, or been among the last survivors: 1
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:59 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

I'm currently playing two games. One on this site, and this one. I've been on EM for a while now though. :)
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:00 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Sorry, I mean one on another side and this one.
Game(s) where I have in fact been the last survivor, or been among the last survivors: 1
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:09 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

I'll start off the random votes.

Vote: kunkstar7
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:46 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

It's not OMGUS on my part. Just Random voting.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:03 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Ohh, sorry, haha. Totally misinterpreted that.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:53 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

He was the first name I saw, Michel.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:40 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Kyiv wrote:He's the best choice I have considering the circumstances. There's no reason to vote anyone else over him.
Explain what makes me a better choice over anyone else.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:08 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

A misread while someone is trying to keep on trudging till midnight isn't much. Based on the "circumstances", I guess I would be the best choice if you had to vote.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:02 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

RandomMaster wrote:Kyiv and Lastsurvivor, can you elaborate what would be your definitions of the circumstances right now? Day 1 has just begun...
He means that nothing else has really happened that's out of the ordinary except for my misinterpretation, I'm guessing.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Magic Trainer wrote:Oh jeez, I'm already growing parnoid, I feel like voting Lastsurvivor because he's talking the most but then again a mafia wouldn't want to draw attention to themselves... right?

Vote: Kyiv

Because she's the person posting above me.
Why would I deserve a vote if I was talking? o.O

I am going to
Unvote.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:08 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

walrus helmet wrote: Question for Lastsurvivor: In the initial posts of the actual game, Kunkstar7 voted for you and said it was an OMGUS vote. You misinterpreted that to mean he was calling your vote an OMGUS vote.

Did you know what OMGUS meant? (sorry if this sounds accusatory, honestly asking here.) Do you know now? Why did you think your vote could be interpreted as OMGUS?
I thought it being late at night was a good enough explanation but if you really need me to explain...

I took OMGUS literally (aka saying that I only voted him because I don't like him) since that's sort of an alternate definition on EM. It was lateish, I was sleepy, excuses excuses blahblahblah. I just don't get why it's that big of a deal.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:11 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

@Michel: I felt that my vote on Kunk was now unneeded, since we're kind of over it as a town now.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:14 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Lastsurvivor wrote:It's not OMGUS on my part. Just Random voting.
Yup. Two sentences. So defensive.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

kunkstar7 wrote:@Lastsurvivor: It wasn't that initial response that makes it seem defensive, it has been your reaction to people questioning your misinterpretation.
Because I felt that it was just a misinterpretation, it really didn't require questioning. But whatever you say.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #15) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:25 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Magic Trainer wrote: Reading over this thread again I believe Lastsurvivor is our best bet as to who the scum are.

First off his very early misinterpretation seems odd. It's the first round and those were the very first posts of the game, he says he's played two games on this site so he would know that in the random voting round people would just joke around. Instead he already got defensive.
Post 31
Lastsurvivor wrote:It's not OMGUS on my part. Just Random voting
Now when he's being questioned about it I feel like he's just saying "yeah yeah whatever." Well first off I think it's safe to assume he's getting irritated by being asked this but why? We haven't asked him too many times for him to get angry so soon, I think he's feel pressured by these questions and just wants to take the attention away from himself.

Post 81
Lastsurvivor wrote:Because I felt that it was just a misinterpretation, it really didn't require questioning. But whatever you say.
I've read his reasoning as to why he misinterpreted but I don't trust his reply. Overall his defense/misinterpretation early on makes me suspicous. Now that he's posting sarcastic comments and his posts seem like he's irritated so soon make me even more suspicous.

Unvote

Vote: Lastsurviver
[/quote]

What's wrong with my reasoning?

I'm not angry at all, just sort of annoyed. I gave the same answer each time I was asked. It's not that incriminating.

As for the first part of your post, it was just a misinterpretation. I thought he was being serious in saying something that he didn't, so I responded seriously.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #16) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Oh, I was just messing with the quotes tags. That's why the quotes are all messed up, if anyone's wondering.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

What's wrong with my reasoning?

I'm not angry at all, just sort of annoyed. I gave the same answer each time I was asked. It's not that incriminating.

As for the first part of your post, it was just a misinterpretation. I thought he was being serious in saying something that he didn't, so I responded seriously.
There's nothing wrong with your reasoning, it's just that I don't trust it.

Isn't it a little early to be annoyed? Everyone who asked asked a simple question and you responded with sarcastic comments (and an answer of course) I think you were just under some pressure so you were in a hurry to take the attention away from yourself.

Yes I realize it was a misinterpretaion, I'm pretty sure I said it was too but I'm more concerned about the real reason behind it.

How come my quote tags in the last post aren't working?
I don't think annoyance is relative to what point the game is at. Sure it may be a 'simple question' but I've been asked it multiple times. Wouldn't it bother you if I asked you why you're name was Magic Trainer a lot of times?

I haven't answered sarcastically every time I was asked either. If you look at the first couple times, I didn't answer with much annoyance.

Oh and I have no clue why they aren't working. I got rid of the names in it, and now they work....so that might be it.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:41 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Magic Trainer wrote:Yes I would be annoyed but If I'm remembering correctly you've only been asked twice? (If I'm wrong please correct me, but I don't you've been asked as many times as you say)

I'm just saying that it's odd you would have gotten annoyed so fast, perhaps you were just annoyed that people already found a hint that would lead them to you being scum and you were annoyed or worried that you'd have a hard time covering it up?

You're right, you haven't been sarcastic every time (Post 75 just stood out to me) but you already know what I think of your reaction.
I've had to either answer questions or defend myself more than twice.

Your case against me is pretty poorly thrown together, Magic. Why are you ready to vote me already?
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Magic Trainer wrote:I skimmed the thread again, I only saw Walrus asking you. Please point out the posts were everyone seems to be asking you over and over.

I voted for you because I had a real suspicion and you seemed liked the logical choice for the person to lynche. It's better than my random vote and since you haven't lowered my suspicions I'm keeping my vote.
Answered questions
or defended myself.
It was pointed out to me by Kyiv, RandomMaster, Michel, and you of course. :)[/u]
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:20 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

RandomMaster wrote:I'm actually growing suspicious of Medix. He seems to be avoiding any questions that we ask him. Let me explain:

Post 60:
I feel like I have nothing to hide, what do you wanna ask?

I invite him to ask any questions since he has suspicions of me, and as of yet, he hasn't responded. I don't believe inactivity to be the reason, since he posts later on to defend himself (I'll explain later on in the post).

Post 61: Magic Trainer asks him to be more specific about his post, when he accuses Magic to, if he were scum, that his friend looks suspicious. As of yet, no response.

For me, there might be two reasons why he hasn't posted a reply to these. One, he didn't see them, or two, he didn't read the thread because he might be scum and the Day time is not important to him.

In addition, he seems to be defending himself already when Michel placed a vote on him.

Post 70:
MichelSableheart wrote:
Similary, I think a bit of pressure on medix is warranted. He has not yet produced any original content.

Unvote: Kyiv

Vote: Medix

Do you accuse me as a scum because I'm not throwing arguments yet? It's a very weak reason to accuse someone.
I feel like he's defending himself already when one vote flew his way, and his defense is that it's a very weak reason? So, a random vote that you implied was random on post 57 by looking at the playerlist is fine, but yet one with reasonning, even if it's weak, is not? I don't believe that.

For me, it sounds like you don't care who leaves, as long as it's not you. That sounds like scum to me.

Right now, I'll simply
FoS: Medix
and I'll leave a chance to reply to hear his side.
Or option 3: He read it, but doesn't want to reply to them because he doesn't want to draw attention to himself. I've personally never thought lurking as scummy (just hindering the town), but a reply defending himself would be lovely.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:43 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

PatriotsDynasty09 wrote:
Lastsurvivor wrote: Or option 3: He read it, but doesn't want to reply to them because he doesn't want to draw attention to himself. I've personally never thought lurking as scummy (just hindering the town), but a reply defending himself would be lovely.
I think lurking is scummy because let's just say player A is scum and 3 or 4 people are going back and forth accusing each other in a game like this. In order to keep the arguing going and so player A doesn't draw suspicion he will stay back which is lurking.
That's very true, but I think the fact that a townie could just be trying to avoid being in the spotlight because he's too afraid makes lurking a bit of an unreliable scumtell. I'm not defending Medix though, since I think that my scenario might not be the case for him, and I want to hear what he has to say.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #22) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:24 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Magic Trainer wrote:
kunkstar7 wrote:
Magic Trainer wrote:
kunkstar7 wrote: So you feel that a random vote based on the fact that it was the person posting above you is better than voting someone because they were, as you believe, "lurking". Assume for this situation that the lurking is a viable reason. In a situation where someone is truly lurking, they are harming the town by not posting, searching for information and scumtells, or trying to hide from suspicion. So do you believe that is not a good enough reason to turn away from a random vote for something with a logical reason behind it?
If you've read my post I said I
felt
like he was lurking not that I was 100% sure. The game itself started only a few hours (I might have this wrong) before but everyone other than Walrus had posted which leads me to believe that there is a possibility of him lurking. I have also said I wanted to hear Walrus's defense before I changed my vote which was why I chose not to change my vote right away. Now that I he posted I know that he wasn't lurking, I prefer to be sure about this things and find more about the current situation instead of changing my mind every few posts. The answer to your question would be a "Yes" However my thougts about Walrus lurking were incorrect and as I just said I wanted to be sure before I changed my vote.
Clarification please!

The question was:
Kunkstar7 wrote:So do you believe that is not a good enough reason to turn away from a random vote for something with a logical reason behind it?
Your answer was:
Magic Trainer wrote:The answer to your question would be a "Yes"
Is "Yes" your answer to the specified question?

Secondly, I spy contradiction in your Post 81.

First off in reply to me you state:
Magic Trainer wrote:If you've read my post I said I felt like he was lurking not that I was 100% sure
So if not being 100% sure and feeling something isn't qualified enough for a change from a random vote, then why is your Lastsurvivor vote good enough?

The beginning of your statement on Lastsurvivor goes as:
Magic Trainer wrote:Reading over this thread again I believe Lastsurviver is our best bet as to who the scum are.
Are you 100% sure? Basically your reasoning against Lastsurvivor is he seems annoyed and irritated and is posting sarcastically (although I agree with the sarcasm not being good.) This once again boils down to just feelings.
Magic Trainer wrote:I was curious at to if you were scum there could have been a possibility that you were the scum and you just wanted to take your accusation then slap on my vote to make me look guilty. Then you might have thought as you said my defense was good and others would not agree with you so you decided to change your vote and try to lynche someone else.
This is just WIFOM (I think I used it in the right context). Kyiv mentioned something about this earlier in regards to Medix, but I think it applies here as well:
Kyiv wrote:Another baseless accusation. This is not something you can either prove or disprove, it's just WIFOM, which is something dangerous especially in Day 1.
Magic Trainer wrote:Right now I believe Random has a chance to be good, the scum however I don't a clue on hower I do suspect Walrus has a chance of being scum. I want to wait and see his defense before/if I change my vote.

Why do you believe Random has a chance to be good?

Honestly my feelings about Magic Trainer right now sum up as:
Unvote, Vote: Magic Trainer
That's just the way I play, if I think someone is the mafia I vote for them, as I've seen
everyone
else do
every
game I played. This is a newbie game and you can't expect everyon to play exactly like you.

My vote for Lastsuriver ws because I think he's scum, no, I am not 100% sure and I'm certain I never will be howvere I am sure enough to vote. It seems to me like you think my opinions and thoughts abotu this game are set in stone, when they're not.

As for thinking Random is good is because my reasoning as to him being the mafia I posted, I believe that's false. If he's not mafia then he would be... town? I also didn't think a scum would make an accusation like that because in the end my experience has shown me that the one who accuses and was wrong happens to die. and a mafia wouldn't want to attract so much attention to themselves and end up dead.
Irritation can make you "sure enough" to vote? That could get you a FoS maybe, not too sure about a vote though. I'm not quite sure I see the reason that gets you from the FoS zone to the vote zone
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #23) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:24 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Oh, and I fixed your quotes. you had a [.quote] box somewhere in there.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #24) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:29 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Lastsurvivor wrote:
Magic Trainer wrote:I skimmed the thread again, I only saw Walrus asking you. Please point out the posts were everyone seems to be asking you over and over.

I voted for you because I had a real suspicion and you seemed liked the logical choice for the person to lynche. It's better than my random vote and since you haven't lowered my suspicions I'm keeping my vote.
Answered questions
or defended myself.
It was pointed out to me by Kyiv, RandomMaster, Michel, and you of course. :)[/u]
^ And walrus too.

And where we are at in the game has no relevance to when I get annoyed.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:21 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Magic Trainer wrote:Ah alright, thank you. So three people asked, (I pointed out it, I did not ask) still makes me feel it was a little early.

As of now, I'm still gona keep my vote
but
I'm going to take a look at the wiki to see if there's anything about scum getting irritated fast. If I see something I'll most likely keep my vote because that'll match up with your behavior (right?) but if I don't I'll just unvote and continue what I've been doing.

Just curious, what do you think of Medix and Kyiv at the moment? I have to go right about now so I can't explain all my thoughts but I'll post them when I come back.
Just because someone does something that the wiki says is scummy doesn't automatically make them scum. How many people should have asked me before I got irritated?

I basically have the same thoughts as everyone else does on Medix, and Kyiv is fine with me too.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:51 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Medix wrote:
Lastsurvivor wrote:I basically have the same thoughts as everyone else does on Medix, and Kyiv is fine with me too.
Um, what do you think about me? Looks like some person here has a bad feeling about me.
I think you lurk, and although I don't normally find lurking scummy, you might be a different case.

Also what Randommaster said in his post earlier. Sorry, the "too" at the end of my statement was sort of misleading.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

PatriotsDynasty09 wrote:Alrite so Medix is at L-2. Let him give his defense.

If he doesn't give any defense by 8pm EST tomorrow I will vote for him.
You do realize that we have seventeen days until the deadline right? We don't need to lynch Medix yet. We can still get a lot more out of D1.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #28) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:35 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

If you look at definition three, it says fiasco.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:39 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

PatriotsDynasty09 wrote:
Lastsurvivor wrote:
PatriotsDynasty09 wrote:Alrite so Medix is at L-2. Let him give his defense.

If he doesn't give any defense by 8pm EST tomorrow I will vote for him.
You do realize that we have seventeen days until the deadline right? We don't need to lynch Medix yet. We can still get a lot more out of D1.
I understand that, its just that if someone who is already called out for lurking can't come up with a defense in a day and a half, that person deserves to be lynched because even if they are not scum they are not helping the town in any way.
I totally agree, but we don't need to lynch Medix yet. We're not that far into D1, and we can learn more from discussion. If Medix is lynched now, and he's not scum, what have we gained? Definitely not as much as we could have.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

PatriotsDynasty09 wrote:
Lastsurvivor wrote: I totally agree, but we don't need to lynch Medix yet. We're not that far into D1, and we can learn more from discussion. If Medix is lynched now, and he's not scum, what have we gained? Definitely not as much as we could have.
Totally agree, Let The Discussion Continue
Was your vote on Medix going to be final? If so, why did you want D1 to end so early?
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

PatriotsDynasty09 wrote:
Lastsurvivor wrote:
PatriotsDynasty09 wrote:
Lastsurvivor wrote: I totally agree, but we don't need to lynch Medix yet. We're not that far into D1, and we can learn more from discussion. If Medix is lynched now, and he's not scum, what have we gained? Definitely not as much as we could have.
Totally agree, Let The Discussion Continue
Was your vote on Medix going to be final? If so, why did you want D1 to end so early?
If he gave NO defense at all then yes,
If he gives a little/average defense then I would question him a little before making my decision

By putting him to L-1 I am not ending D1. I know that random scum or newb could come in and lynch him, but I think of my vote as a little added pressure rather than the vote that "ended D1".
L-1 is a wee bit past my comfort zone when it comes to bandwagons. But yes, we definitely need a response from Medix.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:16 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

kunkstar7 wrote:L-1 is a good technique to put pressure on a
likely
suspect imo. In cases where the entire basis for voting someone is absurd (such as a random vote bandwagon) L-1 is not good.
Lastsurvivor wrote: I think you lurk, and although I don't normally find lurking scummy, you might be a different case.
Why would you not find lurking scummy? Can I get an example where it somehow is beneficial to the town? In my view lurking deprives the town of good posts to obtain information from, and if the town allows lurkers, the scum can easily just fall off the radar, easy win.

I think Medix is only at L-2 right now.
Lurking is not beneficial to the town at all. I just think that lurking does not automatically make you scum, and is a bit unreliable.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:43 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

MichelSableheart wrote: I don't like how hard some people are arguing against putting Medix at L-1 right now. Pressure to get someone to contribute works best when there is a significant chance of that player being lynched.
L-2 is enough pressure to get someone to contribute, L-1 is pushing it.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #34) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:44 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Oh, just saw that bob posted a response like this already. My bad.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #35) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:57 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Happy 4th scumday pablito!

(were we supposed to say that?)
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #36) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:46 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Medix wrote:
MichelSableheart wrote:So basically you expect a serious response to a vote that you claim is not serious? You're putting the burden of proof on the wrong place. If you have a serious attack, you may expect a serious response. But if your vote is completely random, there's simply not much to respond to, and ignoring it is perfectly fine.
Patriot has explained in the post #49 that RV stage can make a scum slipped.
So, you're saying that if you place a random vote on someone, they should scum slip?
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #37) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

I think now would be a good time to reread and give us your opinions on the game.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #38) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

That was @Medix
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #39) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:41 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Random question: Can I join games in other parts of the forum (like mini normals for example), or does the "one game" rule apply for everything?
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #40) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:51 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Thanks Kyiv. I don't think I'm ready to do some large games yet, anyway. :P

-------

Medix, you REAAALLY need to read the thread in detail. Try to pick up on something no one else has. Don't let your newbieness hold you back: anyone can find a scumtell.

If you don't give us anything really solid, you most likely WILL be today's lynch.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #41) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:41 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

I think you did it again, pablito. >.<
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #42) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:06 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Just because I don't pack a punch in every one of my posts doesn't mean I don't put out a lot of content, for one thing. I have recently been slacking a bit though, but the game has kind of slowed down. Also, I haven't accused a lot of people because I don't exactly have anything conclusive. Accusing people over tiny stuff ain't my thing.

Magic Trainer is alright, I guess. I still think the argument he threw at me was a wee bit poorly put together, and that's a bit scummy. And it seems that him and Medix are the only two people I have fos'd down on my notes, so that would be a nada on your last question. I'm going to to a reread later tonight though.

Would you mind answering your own questions for me?
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #43) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:54 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

I've been busy, Michel, so I'm generally going with the flow of the town atm. I'm going to do a reread soon since I have some spare time (couldn't get around to it yesterday), and attempt to give some questions.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #44) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:52 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Are the four people voting Medix voting him because you think he's scum, or because he's not putting forward any content? I'm personally not sure if he's a scared scum or just a useless townie.

Bob, would you rather lynch Magic Trainer over Medix?
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #45) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:26 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Alright, Michel. Kyiv, RM, Kunk, what do you think?
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #46) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:31 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

kunkstar7 wrote:From rereading my post where I voted Medix, I think I'm leaning more towards because of lack of content. He has been very weak and basically if he isn't scum then he is not helping the town at all right now, providing the scum with an easy lynch target.
Well, you should really only be voting him because you think he's scum. I'm assuming you think that, right?
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #47) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:48 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Good point Kunk.

Medix hasn't posted since Wednesday. Think he just gave up?
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #48) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:32 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

PatriotsDynasty09 wrote:
Lastsurvivor wrote:
kunkstar7 wrote:From rereading my post where I voted Medix, I think I'm leaning more towards because of lack of content. He has been very weak and basically if he isn't scum then he is not helping the town at all right now, providing the scum with an easy lynch target.
Well, you should really only be voting him because you think he's scum. I'm assuming you think that, right?
This is not always the case. If we leave Medix in this game, do you think that scum will NK him? I don't think so. If a townie is not active they are HELPING the scum and if we don't lynch him and he is still inactive then we will lose this game.
I think the wording of my question caused some confusion. Original question:
Are the four people voting Medix voting him because you think he's scum, or because he's not putting forward any content? I'm personally not sure if he's a scared scum or just a useless townie.
Now, Kunk said that he was leaning toward no content, which would imply that he figured that Medix was probably town. I see what you're getting at, PD, but you should still have a thought that a lurker could be lurking scum in that case. I know that Kunk probably thought that, but I was just clarifying to make sure.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #49) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

@Magic: Scum usually tries to distance themselves from their partners, because players usually analyze the dead person and think "Player A was defending Dead Mafia A pretty hard, so Player A is probably scum." So it's more of a scumtell if someone is defending the mafia.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #50) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:43 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

@Mod: Can we get a Medix prod?

---

Kyiv: What info will we receive if he's town? If he's scum?

I'm not saying that we won't get any info at all, I just want to see what stands out at you.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #51) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:44 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

If Medix gets replaced, and his replacement can put forth content, are you going to lynch him/her still?
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #52) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:04 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Kyiv, a couple pages ago, you put an IGMEOY onto Patriots. What about his behavior do you not like, and do you still think that you need that IGMEOY?
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #53) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:30 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

PatriotsDynasty09 wrote:
Kyiv wrote: Secondly, there's Patriots
Destiny
Dynasty, who has been eerily quiet this entire game. Most of his posts deal with game theory, and are even very short about that. Once a real bandwagon got started, he expressed that he would be more than happy to hop on, but has yet to do so. He is clearly shown rushing the town and Medix here. Although he wasn't trying to end the day, he was threatening with a self-imposed deadline, which I find very scummy. Once he was called out on it though, he backpedals (also note his lack of a vote, though RM beat him to the L-1 vote.)
Me "saying" that I was going to vote was trying to add pressure on Medix. But you are right in the fact that RM beat me to it. Are we ready to end the day yet? If so I will put the lynch on Medix and end the day.

But I don't get how you say I am "rushing" Medix and "the town". All I was going to do was to put Medix at L-1, which goes back to the pressure thing. Right now he is giving NO defense and the only reason I am keeping my vote off of him is to let town discussion continue.

And how are deadlines scummy? Its one thing if I say "you have 2 minutes to give a response or I will find you scummy" and what I did which was "Medix, you have been giving no defense and I'm sick of it, I will give you another day but if you do not give a defense I will place my vote on you"
It's more your eagerness to vote Medix. It isn't that much, but it looks pretty bad.

I'd love to see the day go on longer, but nothing is really happening at the moment. A day 1 end is fine with me as soon as Kyiv answers my question (I'm just one person though, so don't go ending the day because of what I say, obviously).
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #54) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:52 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

kunkstar7 wrote:
MichelSableheart wrote:Lynching for that reason is, in my experience, the biggest cause of mislynches.

I completely agree with this statement. It is the case of lynching for noncontribution rather than scumminess. Until either Medix shows up or replaced, there shouldn't be a judgment on him.

My suspicion is on LS, as he is being the little voice in the back, egging anything that comes up on.
Specifics please.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #55) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:12 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

kunkstar7 wrote:
Lastsurvivor wrote:That's very true, but I think the fact that a townie could just be trying to avoid being in the spotlight because he's too afraid makes lurking a bit of an unreliable scumtell. I'm not defending Medix though, since I think that my scenario might not be the case for him, and I want to hear what he has to say.
Especially the little addition of "I'm not defending Medix though." Why did you feel the need to add that in?
Er, way to post the quote I was replying to. I was explaining why I don't find lurking 100% scummy. I said I wasn't defending Medix because I didn't want to give the impression that I assumed Medix was town, because I still don't.

How is this "egging everything that comes up"?
Lastsurvivor wrote:Kyiv, a couple pages ago, you put an IGMEOY onto Patriots. What about his behavior do you not like, and do you still think that you need that IGMEOY?
It was a IGMEOY. Not a vote. In such case I don't think it has that much weight to it, and you final section of that question seemed like you attributing too much weight to it.
I feel that Kyiv should elaborate on her IGMEOY:
Kyiv wrote:Can't really say, but his behavior so far has been off-putting. I think he is someone I want to be wary about.
I wanted to know what about his behavior is "off-putting." I didn't want a BS answer, so I was specific about what I wanted to know.

Also don't see how I'm "egging anything that comes up on." here either.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #56) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Sorry *Way to not post the quote I was replying to
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #57) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:22 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

I, also, read it as sarcasm.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #58) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:53 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Gayle wrote:I'm all caught up.

I understand how Medix could be found scummy. And there are some good reasons to vote him. But fact is he is a townie that was put at L-1. One of the those who voted for him must be scum.
Vote Count wrote:Medix (4): MichelSableheart, Kyiv, RandomMaster, kunkstar7
RandomMaster and Kunkstar7 seem to want to lynch Medix for policy reasons.
Michel also pushed for a policy lynch, but later withdrew his vote saying that RM and Kunk's reason for voting Medix had changed things.
Kyiv wanted Medix to claim with several days left in the day.
By policy lynch here, I mean voting for Medix because even if he isn't scum, he isn't helpful to town. It seems to me the better option would be to have him replaced.

I'm okay with lynching the following people: Flareonage, Kunk, PD. Especially the latter two.
Well, Medix was actually active [active lurking] while we were going to lynch him.

Also, you constantly repeating that you're town is making me more and more suspicious of you. All we need is for you to show it.

@Kunk: I assumed that you thought the post itself was suspicious by the wording you used (beginning your opinion on me saying I'm not defending Medix with "Espicially"), and the post does look odd out of context. I thought you were intentionally trying to make me look bad.

It does definitely look like distancing, but me justifying lurking makes it seem like I look at Medix in a town light. I did not think that, and I'm not sure if I like Gayle, too.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #59) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:22 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Gayle wrote:
Lastsurvivor wrote:Also, you constantly repeating that you're town is making me more and more suspicious of you. All we need is for you to show it.
I'm not constantly repeating things. I had to say it again because it is the base of my suspicions. I can't show I'm town in one or two posts.

Earlier you said you were just going with the flow because you have been busy. Exactly when did that begin and end?
Even saying it once is too much. Maybe constantly repeating was the wrong choice of words, but your first post where you say it was really bad.

As for your question, it started around Monday I believe. The day I got back from Christmas vacation. I dunno when it ended, since it kind of eased, but this week has been pretty chillax.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #60) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:57 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

No, the Monday before that.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #61) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Gayle wrote:
Lastsurvivor wrote:No, the Monday before that.
So you were going with the flow for most of the game?
That week I was going with the flow only contributed two pages, so I would not say that it was for most of the game.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #62) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Kyiv wrote:Hello replacements! The biggest reason for my vote was because Medix was a very good informational lynch, and he had a few scum vibes too. But he's been replaced and that annoys me, but no reason to take it out on Gayle =P

Unvote

Lastsurvivor wrote:Kyiv, a couple pages ago, you put an IGMEOY onto Patriots. What about his behavior do you not like, and do you still think that you need that IGMEOY?
Err... yes? Why would you ask me this question right after I posted my case on Patriots? Did you miss it?
Oh, sorry, I didn't make myself clear. What did you feel about him then, unless your feelings were exactly the same. I kind of misinterpreted your post, and now that I look back at it, I'm sure your answer will be similar, so sorry about that too.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #63) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:51 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Flareonage wrote:I've got alot on my plate right now. I'm modding some mafia games on other sites.

@gayle: When I replace I usually don't read the pages I missed. When there aren't too many pages I skim through them
If you're so busy, then why the hell did you replace into this game AND Mini 898?
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #64) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:34 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Interesting night kill. Gayle puts super suspicion onto PD and Kunk, gets one of them right, and is now dead.

Anyone thinking what I'm thinking?

@Michel: If I wanted to go out with a [fail] blaze of glory like PD, I would totally out my partner, because everyone would find them clear. Not saying she's scum, just saying that she shouldn't be cleared.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #65) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:15 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Well, I don't vote when all I have is a general observation. Likewise, I also wouldn't vote someone when all the put on me is a "soft suspicion"
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #66) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:15 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

*when all they
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #67) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

@Kunk: I thought I was rather direct in saying that I thought it was fishy. Now that I look back at it, it could have easily been a mafia tactic to try to put suspicion on you, so sorry. However, I must say that I thought that your reaction to my "soft suspicion" was a bit much.

@Flare:

1) I only posted twice, my third post was just a correction. Please don't exaggerate the numbers to try to make me look bad.

2) I'm not going to vote him based on a general observation, like I had said earlier. It's not enough to warrant a vote.

3) Evidence? Wha? Do you need me to post the case Gayle made on him?
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #68) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:14 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

If I am the cop, I investigated Gayle last night.

@Flare:
1. Same difference, you were here for the correction.
Er, no, not same difference. You exaggerated to try to make your point sound more solid.
2. Then why don't you build a case against him?
I'm busy with midterms, and I don't feel an extreme need to. As I said before, I am questioning my initial suspicion since it goes into a bit of WIFOM territory.
3. So you're gonna rely on Gayle's case? He was a Vanilla Townie which means he didn't know anything more then the rest of us do
You missed my point. I mentioned Gayle's case because I don't see how I can provide evidence to support a general observation. I thought I was pretty clear, did you really miss that or are you trying to twist my words? :)
You missed the point of MY post.

If he really think you're suspicious he could've at least posted some evidence to convince the rest of us. All he said was to look at Gayle's case. Confirmed townie =/= right about everything. Gayle knew the same amount of information we knew, that doesn't mean his suspicions were necessarily correct
Once again, I went into WIFOM territory. I don't have much to say about Kunk right now, although I might once I get finished up tomorrow.
He didn't actually say "I find Kunk suspicious." He merely implied it and hoped for us to put two and two together. I think that's scummy
I don't see why. Scum could easily say "The mafia killed Gayle after he made a case on Kunk, so Kunk could be scum."
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #69) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:38 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

If you still believe that, Kunk, then please actually read my post. I already said that I do not think Gayle's case is enough evidence against you.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #70) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:36 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Flareonage wrote:
Kyiv wrote:
I was thinking Flareonage more than anyone, but your Kunk case is a bit better than my case. I won't vote until we see what happens with RandomMaster's slot.
why is that?
I find you scummy (dunno about Kyiv) because you haven't exactly had an original thought this entire game.

Kunk's my top lynch right now, due to just about everything MS said and his reaction to my "soft suspicion" a while ago. Who is everyone's top pick for a lynch right now?
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #71) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:34 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Flareonage wrote:
Lastsurvivor wrote:
I find you scummy (dunno about Kyiv) because you haven't exactly had an original thought this entire game.
That's it?

I'm not exactly known for original thoughts and contributing. People hate it but I think its better then the scum who contribute and mislead the town
Scum that contributes and misleads the town is scum with guts.

Scum that doesn't contribute original thoughts is scum with no guts.

Common denominator? They're both scum. It's hard to get a read on you, because you don't exactly do anything. But the tiny little read I have isn't exactly great.

@Kunk: I would call it over aggressiveness. It just seems like something that someone would reply with "Er, that doesn't make me scum at all." but you kind of went over the top instead.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #72) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:35 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

EDIT: 'It' being my original post.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #73) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Ok. Over-anything is purely perspective. It can be either attributed to play-style, current mood that person is, whatever. As such, I do not think that it is a viable reason to call something scummy.

It is each member of the town's job to make sure that they protect and defend themselves from false accusations to help prevent a mislynch. It is also town's duty to search out tells in other player's posts in hopes of finding scum. I found something scummy in your post, and I was defending myself from said accusation.
I agree with the second paragraph. You defended yourself, and you were totally justified in doing so (hell, it would be really weird if you didn't).

The first paragraph is true, also. I just don't think it applies to you. It isn't your playing style. You can respond to big bulky posts that contain a lot of accusations towards you just fine, but one little post that contains a 'soft suspicion' needs to be defended with aggression.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #74) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

I read it all, and it's pretty pretty interesting. I am going to comment on some of it if you don't mind (mainly on stuff that's relevant to me)..

I want to know what you mean by procrastination by some players on pg 1. The game hadn't exactly started yet.

I'm not going to bother responding to defensive on pg 2, you've read all about that. But what do you mean by "defensive again after being told not to." Not to what? I don't recall anyone telling me to not be defensive. Kyiv also voted me for no reason, and then said that it was because of circumstances that weren't defined, so I have a right to be a little defensive.

Not sure what you mean on pg 4. However, my name is actually related to the show Survivor on CBS. I realized that it really should have been "SoleSurvivor", after I made it, and it would actually sound better, but ah well.

Totally not sure what you mean on pg 5 either.

On pg 9, I really felt that we were coming to a conclusion for the day, and I was trying to ask questions to make some content also. The activity was generally dying, so I was like, "K, guess everyone is fine, so I'll consider ending the day.". Then content started picking up, so..

I posted that on pg 13 to see how Kunk would reply. Didn't exactly like the reaction.

About going under the radar: Earlier on when I posted a lot more, I only had one game on my plate. Then I added three, so my activity divided amongst those four games, so I can see how it would appear that I was trying to go "under the radar."
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (isolation #75) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:02 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Ahh, I see what you mean now @ pg 1 and 2. I figured you were curious about the name thing, which is why I told you about it. :P

I do see the point behind my lack of content thing, and yeah it was kind of a problem. I think I'm getting better though.

During Page 9, I was generally getting the feeling that no one wanted to speak, and that they just wanted to get the lynch over with. I figured that Kyiv speaking wouldn't spur it up for much longer, but I was wrong on that part. Whooops.

Oh, and I guess I did state the obvious there. I just wanted to get it out there, since I thought that some people automatically cleared Kyiv.

I have generally good vibes on Bob, but I'm a bit tired to do an iso now. I'll get back to you.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #76) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:30 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

boberz wrote:
Lastsurvivor wrote:I have generally good vibes on Bob, but I'm a bit tired to do an iso now. I'll get back to you.
Oh, I did this on Monday, but I forgot to post. Busy week. :|

Anyway, I didn't really find anything different from what I first thought. His backing of PD and his vote on Kyiv at the beginning of the day were odd, but null at the best.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #77) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:00 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

boberz wrote:MS, I still think PD could be scum with bob. PD was clearly in playing games mode, with the jyiv thing, the claim thing and he could easily be pulling a trick here on bob. Meanwhile in his next post he tells us to watch for gayle and kunk; mentions medix (now gayle) again. He does not really hit bob hard.
But why would scum hit his partner at all? That's just dumb.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #78) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:55 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Ohhh, fail evaluation on my part. It's more WIFOM than anything though, so it doesn't seem very scumtelly.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #79) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:15 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

@MS: Sorry if I missed something here (did a quick iso, but I'm a bit tired), but what is your case on boberz? I do agree with you about Charlie, he just seems to be trying to put together a big analysis on null points. I liked RM though, so I'm not sure if he is actually scum.

I'm more comfortable with a Kunk lynch, atm. I don't want to hammer yet though.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #80) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:43 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

@AB: I asked MS a question. It'd be rude to cut him off. ;)
@Kyiv: Ohh, my bad. Misread the list. Kind of changes my perspective on the both of them. >.<

I've also been a bit glomped IRL, but I'm trying to up the activity. :(
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #81) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

@Kunk: Mmm, nice try, but MT was the one attacking me.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #82) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:53 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

@Kunk: Pressure is different than attacking. I was putting pressure on him, but I'm not the "main attacker" since I was the one being attacked first.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #83) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Vote: Kunkstar7
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #84) » Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:06 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

@AB: I don't see how something that relies on what a mafia COULD do makes me 'likely scum. WIFOM ain't that great. Hell, PD hardly posted until he was being put under suspicion.

@Charlie: I was reaction testing. :)
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #85) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:55 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

AB, I replied to your quick read, and you didn't even reply to it. If I'm your top scum choice, shouldn't my Dark Side of the Moon album cover jump out at you? Am I really your top suspicion still, or are you dropping it?

Note that this is sort of a hint to post your thoughts to my reply. ;)
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #86) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:44 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

@AB: Could you try to figure out who you were talking about? If not, then I'm calling BS.

@Kyiv: Interesting. You've practically ignored me all game, and now I'm your vote. Alright.
LS you have been vague about your suspects, and you have hardly taken a stance on most anyone but Kunk (at the last moment). So far you have voted twice, and both times it was the same person.
So, half of your case is against my playing style. I could have sworn that I said that I would be good with a kunk lynch through most of D2. I'm not sure how me not clearly saying "I'm good with <person here>" if I'm trying to find scum anyway.

Oh, and I don't vote a lot, because I don't feel the need to. You can make a statement without one. Don't see how that makes me scum either.

@First post: POSSIBLE coaching, emphasis on POSSIBLE. If it's not coaching, it's "a townie wondering why someone wants to have a deadline so early."

@Second post: Doesn't hold much merit, since it was mainly a badly phrased question to try to start a dead discussion.
Also, he was completely absent when PD was going down in flames. Not just for the claim, but for the entire case building against him, too. All of this is pretty vote-worthy for me:
HEAVEN FORBID I have priorities before I play mafia. The claim elapsed during what, a day or so? A day where I wasn't on mafiascum.

Also, I'd like a definite time period for when the case building was, because I can't defend myself over something that I have no idea what you're going on about.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #87) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:36 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Kyiv, I'd like you to reply to my entire post instead of the parts you think you can refute. If not, I'm going to assume that what you didn't reply to you dropped, and if that's the case, your case is very weak.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #88) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:06 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

@Charlie: Why don't you try developing it some more yourself?

I'm going to try to get my thoughts together tomorrow.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”