Newbie 816 - Game over!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #0) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:16 am

Post by crazypianist1116 »

Hi everybody! I'll have a nice long post of my thoughts within the next few hours, hopefully by 11:00 p.m. eastern.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:38 am

Unvote
Purple Princess doesn't deserve a vote.
I read through everything once (boy that was long). I'm first going to talk about tfrench and then in my next post after analyzing things more in depth I'll talk about other people.

Ok so I think that when you look at tfrench's posts in iso, he seems like a 10 year old who didn't want to play the game.
His posts in order:
1. He votes himself.
2. Calls 1st day votes random.
3. Said his vote was just for laughs.
4. Votes for electricbadger saying that glasses are for losers.
5. Apologizes for his last comment, votes for cirdua based on her avatar.
6. Says that lack of an avatar is sign of scum.
7. Explains why his avatar has no color.
8. Votes pancakes claiming no lynch is bad for town.
9. Says that he sticks to his vote.
10. Says that we have 3 scum.

Well the only posts that have any real content are 8 and 9. 8 was after Cirdua and ElectricBadger explained that the L-1 move was bad for town. I'm beginning to think that he didn't read the posts before him in depth before he voted. The rest of the posts are crap; they just exemplify the point that he didn't care about the game. I'm positive I can help more than he ever did. I'll post later about my opinions on others.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:46 pm

Too much reading for one night...
Anyways, it looks as if the two main cases are against imkingdavid and dramonic. There are several good points against both.
For imkingdavid:
The main points against him were that he was being sarcastic and arrogant. He was also being rather counter-intuitive by asking questions which he himself wouldn't answer, specifically:
imkingdavid wrote:If you find me scum (since Adel seemed to have wanted it this way) who would you think might be my partner?
He originally said that speculating on scum pairs was probabilistically pointless yet he asked a question about it himself. Additionally others didn't like the fact that he had "Teaching Points." Personally, the points themselves were fine but the fact that he was making such a big deal seemed a bit scummy in my opinion. One more point to make towards imkingdavid. Don't mention your other games so much. Sure people use metas occasionally, but it's really boring to have to wade through stuff outside of the thread. Try and get across what you're saying inside this thread, not in another.

P.S. in response to your recent post:
There's no reason to go cry in a corner. Fight until you die. If you think others are being irrational with their attacks on you, call them on it. 2 days is enough time to sway everyone's ideas.

The points against Dramonic I find much stronger.
First, he voted against pancakes and yet he didn't leave a reason. Note that this was after he worried that Adel was at L-1 (even though Adel wasn't) and said that it was too early for a lynch. Then he votes for Tfrench, also without reason. After answering questions from others about suspicions on him, he votes for imkingdavid citing mainly ElectricBadger's reasons. After this he makes several short posts saying he wants Tfrench lynched. Specifically:
Dramonic wrote:I'm still 100% supporting a Tfrench lynch
I mean if the case pops up, I think his reputting at l-1 was scummy as hell.
So he's 100% supporting a Tfrench lynch yet he's voting for imkingdavid...right. One might think this was all but NO. Dramonic continues barking in his posts for a lynch.
Dramonic wrote:the deadline is close... I'd prefer either a Tfrench or IKD lynch, but if by sunday we're not close to lynching either I'll embark on the highest wagon.

I prefer lynching someone seemingly innocent over not lynching
Scummy much? Note that this was while others were hoping for a replacement for Tfrench. If there was more time left I would hold off my vote but:
Vote: Dramonic
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:35 am

Cirdua wrote:
crazypianist1116 wrote:5. Apologizes for his last comment, votes for cirdua based on
her
Last time I checked, I believe I was still male, I might be wrong but I don't think that's the case.
Whoops sorry.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:05 am

Well it's twilight, which means we're waiting to lynch him.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:00 am

Yesterday meaning Day 1 or yesterday meaning:
zwetschenwasser wrote:
imkingdavid wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:Good morning folks! It is obvious what needs to be done here.
Vote: ImKingDavid
You're hasty.
Would you mind outlining for me your reasons for voting me so early today?
You weren't killed last night.
?
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:50 am

Cirdua wrote:I find the fact that you are pushing for an ikd lynch without discussing other possible scum very scummy.
Maybe if you point out the "other possible scum" he'll change his mind.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:26 am

Manzcar wrote:CP (crazypianist1116 hope you are okay with the abbreviation but it is a lot easier to type out), now that dram has flipped town who are you suspects and why?
The abbreviation is fine. My top suspects as of now are probably zwet and havingfitz.

Zwet is a little too anxious to lynch IKD.

Havingfitz:
havingfitz wrote:Not sure when I'll have a chance to get on tomorrow and I don't want to miss the vote. I think TFs actions earned enough suspicion to have my vote regardless of the player now in their spot. crazypianist1116 made some good points and seems like a coherent person but I'm still voting for the player formerly known as TF.

Vote: crazypianist1116
Sure he's attacking TF, but he made no reason to attack me. At that same time, he didn't even bother to take a stance on IKD/Dramonic. Almost as if he was trying to prevent that day's lynch. He's V/LA now anyways so I'll ask more questions of him later.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:02 pm

zwetschenwasser wrote:purple princess and ikd are obvious scum buddies.
Any reason for the other 4 of us to believe that?
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:11 pm

I'm tired of zwet and his play.
For reasons already stated:
Vote: Zwetschenwasser
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:05 pm

zwetschenwasser wrote:You don't understand what I'm trying to say. I purposely started day two on an established scummy note, eg providing a horrible reason for voting imkingdavid. I then proceeded to get purple princess annoyed at my attack on imkingdavid, hoping to get either ikd or princess to get annoyed enough to reveal something scummy or otherwise a slip of some sort, which is exactly what happened. ikd confirmed my suspicions that he is actively trying to assuage the town's suspicion through over-towniness in his earlier post, in which he said the most scummy thing ever, that even though there was very good reason to vote on my scummy behavior, he wasn't going to for fear of being scrutinized more closely. My scummy behavior is EXACTLY why I think ikd is scum. Any normal town player would have clearly seen the huge amount of evidence I have for why I'm scum and voted accordingly, but ikd reveals his unwillingness to vote the prime suspect for an INCREDIBLY SCUMMY reason. The fact that purple princess immediately provided support, and now that ikd has jumped on purple's wagon to try to fix his earlier mistake confirm my suspicions. ikd and purple princess are the scum.
I understand your case against IKD because of this line:
imkingdavid wrote:Anyway, I'm tempted to vote you based on the fact that you're tunneling me with no reasoning, but that would be seen as OMGUS and would be used against me. But I will vote you if you keep this up.
But purple princess didn't "immediately provide support." Cirdua, manzcar, and I were attacking you as well.

Additionally, I don't really like the fact that you intentionally acted scummy to try and get the real scum to slip up. This could be used as an excuse for all scummy behavior, which makes it a bad excuse.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:26 am

zwetschenwasser wrote:
Yes, I could be scum or town
, but I've shown how likely it is for IKD to be scum, and how his responses to my accusations are spoken in a completely different light than his earlier, more townish and more logical. He's clearly flailing and VERY nervous at my accusations.
You're really looking scummier and scummier to me with every post you make zwet.

Does anyone think that ikd and zwet are trying to distance each other?

Havingfitz, I'm waiting for your analysis.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:17 pm

havingfitz wrote:I’m still good with my TF/CP vote and at the moment will probably continue in that direction.
Yet you aren't voting for me.
havingfitz wrote:I did not see anything suspicious with Dramonic (perhaps out of Mafia ignorance or not being able to see the tree for the forest) and I think at least one of his voters is scum. It’s not EB because he got the boot.
Well duh.
havingfitz wrote:I also think part of the reason EB got the boot was not because of any threat he may have been towards Mafia but because he had voted Dramonic as well and if he had voted for someone else…especially actual Mafia…him getting lynched would have cast suspicion on the person he voted for.
Speculating on night kills is just WIFOM.
havingfitz wrote:I don’t think both mafia would have voted for Dramonic so I believe the other mafia would come from those voting others (or even more conveniently….not voting for anyone at all).
Such as yourself?
havingfitz wrote:In addition to suspicions on CP (because of TF)…who has now shifted attention towards me a bit (along with PP who continues to get frustrated at my lack of content and quality)
Shifted my attention towards you? My attention is on zwet right now. The only two things I've said to you on Day 2 were:
crazypianist1116 wrote:
havingfitz wrote:Not sure when I'll have a chance to get on tomorrow and I don't want to miss the vote. I think TFs actions earned enough suspicion to have my vote regardless of the player now in their spot. crazypianist1116 made some good points and seems like a coherent person but I'm still voting for the player formerly known as TF.

Vote: crazypianist1116
Sure he's attacking TF, but he made no reason to attack me. At that same time, he didn't even bother to take a stance on IKD/Dramonic. Almost as if he was trying to prevent that day's lynch. He's V/LA now anyways so I'll ask more questions of him later.
and
crazypianist1116 wrote:Havingfitz, I'm waiting for your analysis.
Now is that really shifting my attention towards you?
havingfitz wrote:I was initially leaning towards ZW for his pre-Dramonic lynch actions…but he is so inconsistent and erratic, I can not imagine someone mafia would bring such negative attention to themselves. For that reason alone I am tempering my suspicions towards ZW. I also think ZW’s erratic gameplay makes him an easy target for mafia to push others towards.
So you decide to attack me with no real solid evidence instead.
havingfitz wrote:I haven’t developed any suspicions of note yet on Cirdua and Manzcar so that leaves IKD, ZW, PP, and CP. My two main suspicions at the moment are therefore CP and PP. CP for his predecessors (TF) actions and subsequent vote on Dramonic…placing of suspicions on ZW/IKD/myself
Placing suspicions on zwet was warranted. He even called himself scummy. I never really placed any suspicion on IKD. Placing suspicion on you was warranted as well because you weren't posting much, you only attacked me because of tfrench, and because of what I'm showing in this post.
havingfitz wrote:My two main suspicions at the moment are therefore CP and PP. CP for... defending PP (in posts 239 and 316).
239:
crazypianist1116 wrote:
Unvote
Purple Princess doesn't deserve a vote.
8. Votes pancakes claiming no lynch is bad for town.
I'd hardly call that defending purple princess. Tfrench voted for pancakes anyways not purple princess.

316:
crazypianist1116 wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:You don't understand what I'm trying to say. I purposely started day two on an established scummy note, eg providing a horrible reason for voting imkingdavid. I then proceeded to get purple princess annoyed at my attack on imkingdavid, hoping to get either ikd or princess to get annoyed enough to reveal something scummy or otherwise a slip of some sort, which is exactly what happened. ikd confirmed my suspicions that he is actively trying to assuage the town's suspicion through over-towniness in his earlier post, in which he said the most scummy thing ever, that even though there was very good reason to vote on my scummy behavior, he wasn't going to for fear of being scrutinized more closely. My scummy behavior is EXACTLY why I think ikd is scum. Any normal town player would have clearly seen the huge amount of evidence I have for why I'm scum and voted accordingly, but ikd reveals his unwillingness to vote the prime suspect for an INCREDIBLY SCUMMY reason. The fact that purple princess immediately provided support, and now that ikd has jumped on purple's wagon to try to fix his earlier mistake confirm my suspicions. ikd and purple princess are the scum.
I understand your case against IKD because of this line:
imkingdavid wrote:Anyway, I'm tempted to vote you based on the fact that you're tunneling me with no reasoning, but that would be seen as OMGUS and would be used against me. But I will vote you if you keep this up.
But purple princess didn't "immediately provide support." Cirdua, manzcar, and I were attacking you as well.

Additionally, I don't really like the fact that you intentionally acted scummy to try and get the real scum to slip up. This could be used as an excuse for all scummy behavior, which makes it a bad excuse.
I wouldn't call that a defense either. I was attacking zwet by comparing purple princess to myself, cirdua, and manzcar.

I'm currently thinking whether or not to move my vote.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:18 am

ATTN: I will be V/LA from Saturday until Thursday or Friday

Visiting colleges.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:19 am

Ray Frost: Do you think the Day 1 and Day 2 lynches were warranted?
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:44 pm

purple princess wrote:
VOTE RayFrost
I suggest you unvote now. Since we are in Lylo, scum can quick lynch and win the game. Unless of course, you are scum.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:48 am

Let's see.
Vote: Ray Frost
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (isolation #17) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:50 am

*Waits for death scene*
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (isolation #18) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:52 am

Yeah that's game. I tried advising you pp but you didn't listen. I didn't want the game to end that quickly.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #19) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:02 pm

RayFrost wrote:Eh, no worries IKD.

It taught me something:

always make your analysis post first thing.
Eh, I don't blame you. I saw that Manzcar happened to be on the same time as me so that's why we were able to do what we did.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:56 am

Manzcar wrote:Well by night two I was sure there were no power roles but if there were any it would have to have been you Cirdua. So you were the logical person to block. I actually wanted to kill you but Crazy wanted to get rid of Fitz.
Yeah I thought getting rid of fitz would leave the least suspicion on me. I blocked you cird because you seemed the most likely one remaining to be cop but fortunately you weren't.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #21) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:18 am

havingfitz wrote:
crazypianist1116 wrote:
Manzcar wrote:Well by night two I was sure there were no power roles but if there were any it would have to have been you Cirdua. So you were the logical person to block. I actually wanted to kill you but Crazy wanted to get rid of Fitz.
Yeah I thought getting rid of fitz would leave the least suspicion on me. I blocked you cird because you seemed the most likely one remaining to be cop but fortunately you weren't.
Why would killing me take suspicion off you? I was targetting you as scum.
Well you were pretty much the only one who really was suspicious of me. If you lived to day 3, that would have given you a greater chance to convince others.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (isolation #22) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:31 am

havingfitz wrote:
crazypianist1116 wrote:
havingfitz wrote:
crazypianist1116 wrote:
Why would killing me take suspicion off you? I was targetting you as scum.
Well you were pretty much the only one who really was suspicious of me. If you lived to day 3, that would have given you a greater chance to convince others.
I understand, but I would have thought getting rid of me...who was the only one really targetting you...would have brought attention to you. We'll never know as the game ended so quickly. Good game
Meh, we all know speculating on NK's is WIFOM :wink:

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”