Newbie 827 - Store Katana (Scum Win!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:57 pm

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

/confirm
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
Townie: 1-2
In Progress: 2 alive
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:03 pm

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

I was with sarcyn in his previous game, and let me tell you, it wasnt a game at all. a wreckless page 3 quicklynch, who happened to be the mafia rolebacker, then a subsequent investigation by the cop into the second mafia made day 2 useless.

this would be my 3rd game, unless you count the aforementioned "game", then this is my 4th.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:20 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12042

here is the link to the game for anyone who cares
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:11 pm

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

Vote:s32181208
so i never have to type his damn name in again.

Mod, how do you decide who gets what role? Random.org, or another method you choose?

@wysp
i wish i got a roll other than freaking vanilla townie. ive never been cop, mafia, doc, anything. :(
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:59 pm

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

Unvote
because he is too close to hammer, and we haven't even gotten any info. we have about 3 weeks to get information, rushing things will not help.
This is beyond me, honestly. I can't fathom why you would claim on page 2 during the RVS.
Well, to be honest, who wouldn't claim vanillia townie at this point in the game, its not like i claimed cop, doc or scum, and if i am any of those, I'd wouldn't say I'm one of those untill im about to die. I don't really expect anyone to belive my claim at this stage of the game, and anyone who believes me is a little too gullible anyway. Simply put, if i asked everyone to roleclaim right now, they would all say townie.

@Purple princess
Just now realized you were in this game >< and you should make a purple peach, not a pink one :P
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:44 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

@ PP

i voted for S23181208, s3r9i032123 is the one who has not posted. 2 different people, both with amasingly simmilar and confusing random numerical names.

And as i mentioned above, I don't expect anybody to believe my claim (just like how you don't), and my claim is utterly useless anyway. It was more of a friendly comment to the person who voted for me.

And it's very pointless to pick on people for who the voted for in the RVS. If anything, its counter-productive. You have wysp saying he want to hammer on page 2, yet my claim and random vote (and subsequent unvote, i might add) are more scummy? I dont follow your logic.

@wysp
what good could possibly come from hammering already?
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:44 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

@ wysp
I understand wanting to get rid of lurkers due to the fact that they are the least helpful, but accedentaly lynching town is never a disired circumstance, and because people on your other website do it does not absolve you from doing in this game (i feel its very obviously a dumb move no matter what form of mafia you play). In the end, nothing happened, so its not as critial as it was (but it still puts you at the top of my radar ATM)

My train of though for claiming townie already is the fact that i don't belive it has any bearing on the game whatsoever (as i said). The only reason I won't be doing it anymore is because it simply puts too much attention on me for something so pointless.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:49 pm

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

This is quite an active game, and I like it.

I don't think that Wysp is scum, if for nothing more I believe that scum would not have drawn as much attention to themselves of made such drastic action so early. This doesn't abstain him from the possibility that he is scum, he simply doesn't give me that feeling.

@ wysp
You seem to be far too concerned withy lynching or not lynching. IMO, a no lynch is fine on day 1, but only if we really can't decide on any one person. Getting as much information as possible is the most important thing we can do with day 1.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:50 pm

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

@NewAgeWarrior: We shouldn't even be discussing the no-lynch anymore, we aren't going to no-lynch on day 1.
Who gave you the authority to decide that? Don't get me wrong, it's not that I want a no-lynch, it's merely that a no lynch > lynching a pro-town member. Lynching just to lynch can be very hazardous.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:40 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

No, I am not opposed to a lynch, all I meant was that a no lynch was better than a stupid, half assed lych that could easily end up in a towns death. I unvoted in fear of a quicklynch because we should draw this day out much longer (we still have like 2 weeks), so we can get more info and reactions.
Claiming townie early helps scum narrow down who they should target for their nightkill (and potentially block) since they usually try to kill (or block) power roles. It's blatantly obvious why claiming early is anti-town.
So you are saying that i claimed townie so i could identify myself as a power role, and because im scum, I can then kill myself at night?

As far as post 97 is concerned, I don't think that a "no-lynch" should be out of the question. It's just stupid to not want to talk about one of our options.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:55 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

For the last time
No, I am not opposed to a lynch,
So please, FFS, stop saying I'm opposed to a lynch, I just dont want to lynch a townie (is that so wrong?)
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:40 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

@ excedrin
I see what you mean now, sorry i didn't get it before.
NewAgeWarrior, since you're in favor of lynching today, who do you want to lynch today?
That tough for me at this point. Wysp has done the most scummy things this game IMO but i dont feel as if he is scum, just new.

I really dont like how n107 has come from the dead, then not contributed a thing (other than a vote). orimari hasnt post much either.

So if i had to lynch someone, i would lynch n107. I'll prolly vote for him soon based off of his reaction (or lack there of).
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:44 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

Sorry guys. I've been here, but there really isn't much to say at this point. Everything I would have said has been said. I agree that N107 is looking scummy right now. I've considered voting for him but I want a response from him or for him to be replaced.

Wysp has the most votes ATM, but to me his actions indicated noob over scum.

I also have a weird vibe at Xscorpion. I'm not sure why, I just do.

@wysp
Even if you are about to be lynched you should still try your best to scumhunt, because even if your get killed day 1, if town ends up winning, its a win for the dead people too.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:34 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

Scorpion wrote: I have a feeling that n107 is just gonna get replaced and then I'm going to have to really think about who I should vote for...
FoS:XScorpion

So your not really thinking about who you are voting for?

To me, after reading that post, you give me an impression that you are going for the "safe" votes and attacking lurkers, so you don't have to put yourself out there. This, to me, is VERY scummy.

Does anyone else get this impression, or is it just me?
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:41 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

I apologize for not trying to play this like a game of chess and looking multiple turns ahead...last time I checked, we still don't have sufficient evidence to suggest anyone is scum, so I don't see why I should plan what order I want to lynch everyone else in
we're not asking you to look 10 moves ahead, all we asked was simply who is your #2 pick
And are you suggesting that 6 pages in, noone has said anything scummy?

and what is sufficent evidence? the scum is not going to jump right out and tell yo who they are, you need to poke and prod and analyze reactions and use that as your evidence.
Yes, maybe what I'm doing looks scummy to you, but if he IS the mafia, then we'll be throwing the game away if we leave him be. I don't want to take that risk.
but your willing to risk he fact that he is probably just a noob townie? In my limited experience, lurkers (especily in small games and noob games) are just noobs or very busy.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:08 pm

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

@NAW: I'm curious; why haven't you placed a vote on anyone yet? Do you not think anyone has done anything scummy yet?
I do belive some people have done scummy, such as wysp, but in wysp case i belived that he is just being noob over scum. from then i had a hard time deciding untill xscorpion posted. i FoS instead of voted because i wanted to see his reaction to my questions and accusations, neither of which were satisfactory to me. In hind-sight a vote would not have hurt, but i also didnt want to seem as if i was trying to bandwagon him.
and NAW ("sorry i didn't get it") have played the "noob card"
since when is misunderstanding what someone has said pulling a noob card? i never once said "zomg im newb thats why i didnt get it". i simply had a misunderstanding, and that happens to the best of us. I even said i simply misinterpreted what you had meant, and apologized. with your 2 most recent posts, you seem to be trying to twist my words back on me, which is basicly you going OMGUS.
Reminding everyone again that NAW is SE, unlike most of us.
Jesus, you didnt even try to hid the fact that you are deflecting.

all the poking and prodding and waiting to place my vote comes for moments like these xscorpion.

Vote: Xscorpion
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:18 pm

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

Bandwagon me by yourself...of course...
To be more accurate, I didn't want to seem as if I were starting a bandwagon on you. Besides, why vote when you got this worked up over an FoS anyway.
So what you're saying is that you want to vote me because you think I'm not a noob and Wysp is?
I had a weird feeling from you after a re-read. There was no evidence to support it. So I pretty much left it alone until now. I'm voting for you now because
1) You reacted quite a bit to a simple FoS.
2) Most of your post at me reek of OMGUS
3) I feel as if you are trying to twist my own words back on me.
You've played this before. You're more experienced than I. You should not be making "misunderstandings" like suggesting no-lynches and role-claiming on the first page. I've never played a game before and even I know that those are foolish things to do.
I wont deny that claiming was unorthodox (to say the least, but trust me, I had my reasons to do so). I'll even agree that you are validated in saying those things.

None of this has anything to do with the fact that I misunderstood something. I'm not perfect. I made a mistake. If you want to use this as a scum tell against me, go ahead.
I'm not particularly surprised...you seemed to be gunning for me as soon as you tried to insinuate to other people that I was suspicious. Basically it seems as though you've been waiting for an excuse to vote for me without making other people suspicious.
Would you like to post some form of evidence in regards to this? Or is this just more OMGUS?

My progression into why I started to believe you are scum goes as follows.
Xscorpion post 145 wrote: I have a feeling that n107 is just gonna get replaced and then I'm going to have to really think about who I should vote for...
Your basically saying you don't think about who you should be voting for. I wasn't the only one to think this. So I FoSed you.
NAW wrote:
xscorpion wrote:I apologize for not trying to play this like a game of chess and looking multiple turns ahead...last time I checked, we still don't have sufficient evidence to suggest anyone is scum, so I don't see why I should plan what order I want to lynch everyone else in
we're not asking you to look 10 moves ahead, all we asked was simply who is your #2 pick
And are you suggesting that 6 pages in, noone has said anything scummy?

and what is sufficent evidence? the scum is not going to jump right out and tell yo who they are, you need to poke and prod and analyze reactions and use that as your evidence.

I would still like to hear what would be sufficient evidence to you.
If, right here, you had simply said who you think was #2 and why (other than going from 1 lurker to another), the matter probably would have ended right there for me.

Instead...
Xscorpion wrote:I notice you haven't even placed any votes at all yet, or done anything more than a finger of suspicion. To me, you give me an impression that you are "saving" your votes so you don't have to put yourself out there. This, to me, is VERY scummy.
See what I did there?
You could have answered the questions that I and Messiah asked, but you chose to make yourself out to be my victim. (anti-productive to say the least)

From then on, its pretty evident what other posts you made that bothered me.
Basically it seems as though you've been waiting for an excuse to vote for me without making other people suspicious.
If you honestly thought this, why would you give me so much evidence against you?
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:30 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

Because I highly doubt that any of my "evidence" matters to you since you were going to vote for me anyway. My posts bother you? Too bad.
Very mature. And helpful.
I find it ironic that you're voting on me since I wouldn't say who I think was #2 and why
No, I FoSed you because you stated that you don't think about who you vote for. I voted for you after all the OMGUS that followed, instead of logically explaining what you had meant.
You have taken this long just to decide your first vote...why are you all over me for not thinking ahead?
I fail to see the correlation.
NAW wrote:
xscorpion wrote:I'm not particularly surprised...you seemed to be gunning for me as soon as you tried to insinuate to other people that I was suspicious. Basically it seems as though you've been waiting for an excuse to vote for me without making other people suspicious.
Would you like to post some form of evidence in regards to this?
Apparently not.

What are you implying by your last 3 quote of me in your last post?

Post 161 was a long post, all in regards to you, and this is all you can reply with?

I really would like to hear everyone's opinion on this matter.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:47 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

This seems very contradictory form NAW imo.
Try to understand the context in which I meant them. In the first post, I was mentioning his lurking and then him coming out only vote wysp with no explination. This is scummy.

In the second quote I am referring to lurkers in general, people who sit idly by and dont contribute or give hallow posts. N107 was like this untill he posted what he did. I didn't vote for him because people who post like this are pretty much always replaced, so there is no real point.
So I concur that you you accuse XScorpion of doing the same as you, so this makes you look even more scummy to me. Also I am unsure why you only voted for someone after Messiah had asked why you hadn't voted for anyone, were you trying to look for a safe bandwaggon to join without yourself being noticed?
I already explained why I hadn't been voting. Messiah's comment was coincidental. If he hadn't said anything, I would have voted for him anyway.
I didn't vote for xscorpion because he was voting for lurkers.
I voted for him because he said something that gave me a bad feeling. I FoS (not even voted) him and put pressure on him to see his reactions. Pretty much every reaction/defense was OMGUS.
I see nothing wrong with this statment
Do you agree with what I said in that post? Do you think that Xscorpion's statement about him not thinking about his vote sounded suspicious in any way? If no, please explain why.
it would have looked ok if NAW hadn't have made this earlier post.
I had a vibe from Xscorpion. I had no intention of focusing him, but then he posted
I have a feeling that n107 is just gonna get replaced and then I'm going to have to really think about who I should vote for...
This only strengthened my feeling, so I put some pressure on, to see how he reacted. He reacted bad in my opinion. So I voted for him.

I was trying to find scum through reaction fishing. Pretty basic stuff, really. Its the whole reason early bandwagons exist (put on pressure, see how they react). It's also one of the best day 1 scum hunting methods.
NAW wrote:To be more accurate, I didn't want to seem as if I were starting a bandwagon on you
Before you can say I'm contradicting myself, let me explain.
Bandwagons that have a reason, even if its small, are good to get reactions from players, and is a good pro-town bandwagon use to gather info.
Bandwagons that have no real reason (IE my gut feeling) can be used by scum to lynch a townie (usualy done in co-operation with the 2 scum).

So if I had tried to get a case going against him then, it would not have been helpful. It's not my fault that in the very next post he said something that caught my attention (and I'm willing to bet that I'm not the only one that statement seemed off to)
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:36 pm

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

Welcome adamrights!
Thanks for replacing.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #20) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:12 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

Wysp wrote:tameetcha
I read that like 10 times before I figured it out :cry:

In regards to oramiuri and vonwolfe, I wouldn't call either one lurkers, but they both provide good posts and we have not hear from them as much as I would like. (vonwolfe has school, so its understandable)
Since there are only 8 pages, I'd like to hear from Adam real soon. A fresh look is always nice.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #21) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:46 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

Wysp wrote:So, if people get struck with an unforseen bout of "Life" and can't give warnings and have to stop posting so that they can solve a problem much more important than a Mafia game, you'd lynch them for being quiet? I might be a newcomer here, but that seems really odd. We usually targeted the suspicious ones.

Of course we had twenty people in each game and suspect lists for each crime. :P
In that case, if they will be MIA for a long or unforeseen amount of time, they can just get replaced out. If it is so dire that they can't even post to say that, then they will probably be autoreplaced after not responding to prods. Mod makes those types of decisions anyway, so its up to him in the end, what he says, goes.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #22) » Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:55 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

I think we may be looking in the wrong direction for scum, and just wasting valuable time right now.
I agree. Right now we are in chaos IMO. We have 5/9 people being voted for right now.

adamrights- scummy looking predecessor, hasn't done much to improve the image
Wysp- scummy behavior, jumpy vote, but I believe it has been more noob behavior than scum
NAW- Role claim, No-lynching opinions
Xscorpion- OMGUS posts and bad reactions to pressure
oramiuri- lurking for the most part.

These are the (rough) reason for the votes IMO, and of these 5, there is a good chance at least 1 is scum. I say we narrow the votes from there to see who is most worthy. Also, for labor day weekend (sept 4-7) I am going back home for my first time in a year, so while i still may be able to pop on for some time over teh weekend, my full attention is going to be with hanging with my family and friends, so if at all possible, if we could get a decision by next Thursday, that would be best for me.

@pp
You voted for me after my role claim. Is this the only reason for my vote, or do you have others? Do I still appear scum to you or have you simple had no reason to change your vote?
@excedrin
You voted for me on your first (or second) post, at the time it seemed you were concerned with my no-lynch additude. Do you still belive i am scum at this time?
@vonwolfe
you are the most experienced here. your vote is on wysp. so, do you still think wysp is scum or that he has just been a noob? Who else is scum in your opinion.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #23) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:33 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

Darn, I posted yesterday but it didn't save I guess.

@PP
I only asked you two because the other votes were easy to figure out why they were being voted for. Also, yours and excedrins seemed to be based off only 1 fact at the time of the vote, and i waned o know if that was the same or if it I had become scummyer in your eyes. you may unvote when you feel you need too, but some players will keep their vote untill they feel its necessary to move it, thats why I asked. I never really tried to convince you to take off my votes, i just wanted o make sure i knew why. Self-preservation is still a basic instinct.

@Excedrin
Your last post kinda confuses me. you say that the way for me to seem like not scum is to try to find scum. then you say i was trying to find scum and you also agreed with me on a few points. Just saying thats kinda contradictory of you.
I agree with you that Wysp is probably noob and not scum, but in your opinion, what are the chances that Wysp is scum vs just noob?
I think it's a higher chance that he is noob. Unfortunately, in newbie games, you kinda have to take into account that they don't know what they are doing, even if they very well know what they were doing. kinda a wifom. He may just be smart scum. He is not off my radar, but for now I want to see if we can get some better info on other people, and see where that leads us.
Assuming that your case against XScorpion fails to attract more votes, where will you be placing your vote as deadline approaches?
I don't honestly like adams latest post. i feel like he was deflecting onto vonwolfe. Overall im still getting a bad feeling from him, but choosing a number 2 for lynching is not easy in this game, at least half (if not more) have some form of a reason to be voted for, be it lurking, voteing for lurkers, whatever have you, and none seem to stand out in paticular over the others.

@xscorpion
what about his latest posts satisfy you? they didn't really do anything for me.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #24) » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:45 pm

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

@oramiuri
That last post stank to me. you should read and formulate your own opinion on who is scum and why, not ask others to do it for you. If you research and give reasons, your vote wont be careless, and if you need to stick your neck out to help the town, then do it. you have had more than enough to go on to formulate an opinion.

FoS:Oramiuri
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #25) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:33 pm

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

@ wysp
Getting town killed is not good. however, sitting on your ass doing or saying nothing out of fear of being lynched is just as bad. sometimes waiting for scum to slip is not enough. sometimes you need to make the scum slip up.
(no risk no reward, no pain no gain, ect...)
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #26) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:44 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

lol @overtime. made me laugh for some reason.

I jumped on a computer, but to be honest this will probably be the last post of this day by me.

Not much of my opinion has changed. My vote stays. oramirui is creeping his way into my #2 spot on my scumdar. wysp seems to be more and more town as the game prgresses, but hes not clear yet (noone really is).
Other than that, i hope day 2 gives us some good news.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #27) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:33 pm

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

Damn you xscorpion, and damn you mafia.

@messiah
Your analysis is very well though out and put together. It certainly raises my attention at her ATM.

@oramirui
Be active or be replaced.

Just a theory as to why Excedrin was killed. He was on to something as far as the 3rd vote theory goes, or he was on the right track to catching scum. Its not much, but its something.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #28) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:50 pm

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

Welcome RayFrost. I look forward to your opinions to this game so far. Fresh insight is always welcome.

@wysp
PP has played a game with me before. Which is awesome cause she seems to have it out for me.
also, i do not believe messaih is scum. the third vote theroy can apply to anyone in the middle (not the start or the hammer). It was just a though, but now, even to me, that theroy has little merit or relevance.

I was not aware that damning the mafia was a scumtell. Oh well.

@everyone
Does everyone still belive that my early game role claim is really scummy? At best its WIFOM, and none of youbelive it anyway, which is why i didn't care to say it.
Why is your attention raised to me? becauase I still have my vite on you? Am I going to go the same way as Excedrin?
It raised my attention because you have not been posting as much as i thought you were, and the pattern of your votes seem off. I never said anything about a vote, and your dumber than i thought for posting that. If I am not lynched today you will probably die tonite because it would frame my setup that much more perfectly.
Conclusion: Claiming vanilla is extremely anti-town, as is no-lynching; his defense for the claim is basically "it doesn't matter". Around ISO11 it occurred to me that he hadn't voted or really expressed any suspicions of anyone, at all. That says lying low to me. Similarly, in ISO13 he asks if anyone else agrees with him before he goes on to vote in ISO15, and it appears it takes me asking him why he hasn't voted yet before he votes. It's possible he waited for my "approval" of the XScorpion case before he voted as well. ISO22 feels like he was asking them to unvote. His ISO27 continues the trend of not expressing real suspicion of anyone.
Just to remind you, i didn't No-lynch, and also, you voted for the very same person i did, yet your saying i keep not expressing real suspicion. Your also saying all the things i did and said were scummy, yet you still followed my vote. What is wrong with asking other people for their opinions? you do it all the time. I also adressed the fact of why i didnt vote, and i FoSed scorpion. the fact that you asked me about my vote before i did was coincidence, i was going to vote for him anyway.
Similarly, in ISO13 he asks if anyone else agrees with him before he goes on to vote in ISO15
So i can't ask other people opinion now? what are you trying to prove by saying that?

Most things you are trying to get me with i have already clearly explained before (like why i had put votes on anyone untill much later), so please read more carefully or in a better context than you are currently doing.

I pretty much predict this day not going in my favor at all. Well, at least it will be fun.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #29) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:15 pm

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

You didn't express suspicion of anyone until you FOS'd XScorpion, and haven't expressed any suspicions since then. As for "following your vote", at no point in my post did I say your reasons for voting him were scummy. In fact, I agreed with them.
Your right, i had not expressed any real suspicions at anyone. I explained why but i'll do it again. At the time, thoughout most of the game, no one but wysp really had done anything scummy, and to me it was obvious that it was noob behavior and not scum. The only other people to suspect were lurkers and people who have all been replaced, like i said would happen as well, so i was pretty much at a loss as to who to suspect.
At the time of your FOS did you feel XScorpion was worthy of a vote?
At the time I was on the fence about it. Since at that time i didn't have much/any evidence, i erred on the side of caution and FoSed first.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #30) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:40 pm

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

I never voted for a no-lynch, and to say ive been here for 2 years is unfair. I don't even remeber my old screenname, let alone all the scumtells and null-tells I used to know.

As far as your argument goes, most people thought that my claim made me more likely to be scum or a PR. your suggesting the opposite. If you are assuming that I am telling the truth about being a townie, your still suggesting I'm scum makes no sense. If you think I'm lying, then i haven't told you anything at all.

The entire reason for my early claim was to try to hint to scum that I WAS a PR, so i would be NK (thus saving a PR from death), or even better, be protected by a doc who also thought i was a PR, thus negating a NK. I say this now because my plan clearly failed. I have never tried it before, and i don't think i will be doing it again, at least not without a better approach.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #31) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:50 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

My reason never changed. Of course i never said it immideatly, that would defeat the point. How could you not understand that?

I thought about stating why I did it in the first.

@wysp
It's all WIFOM. I could still be lying can't I? Besides, most, if not all, of you believe I'm lying (which i said would happen right after i claimed :/). I took a chance and it didn't pay off.

@ray
I played a few games quite a while ago, but gave up on it quickly due to time available.
Seriously? I wanted to say that this might be believable if you had given this reason immediately, but I'm not sure it would have been. It doesn't even make sense. Why would the scum/doctor want to target your for claiming Vanilla? Why did you not say this at some point before?
Why would i give this reason immideatly? thats totally self defeating.
It does make sense. The mafia knows I'm not mafia, so trying to pretend i was vanillia, they may have suspected that i was a power pole. even if not, they tend to not have anything to go off of day 1 as to whom a powerrole is, so it may just appeal to them enough to see. Also, if we had a Doc, he has a hard time telling who to protect, and if he also thinks that i am a PR, we can negate a NK, but I didn't honestly belive that would happen, it was just the shadow of a hope. So if a town member will die at night, why not make it a non-power role?

@Julien/Wysp/NAW: Who is your #1 suspect at this point?
Well, adamrights need to contribute. At this stage it is inexcusable. i know he posted saying he will catch up, but there is only 13 pages.
I always keep a place in my mind that the IC is playing a very clever scum, and JVW is no exeption.
PP has been on my case since the begining, and really hasn't helped a whole lot outside of targeting me. This suspion may be personal annoyance though. Also, i have player with PP before, and her playstyle has changed from that game 9she was cop)
At this point, i would put Adamrights as my #1, with a close PP second.

@rayfrost
You seem to follow PP opinon quite easily, without your own train of thought as to why. Do i seem like a nice and safe bandwagon to you, or do you really think im lying?
You wouldn't even know for sure that we had power roles in this game untill Excedrin was killed and revealed to be a doctor.
This is a moot point. The scum wouldn't either unless they had a roleblocker.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #32) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:59 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

No I'm a vanilla townie. I thought we went over this.
I am unsure as to the relevence that you keep bringing up that we have played in a game before. this is a small site and I am sure this will happen from time to time, for the record I have been in three recent games with rayfrost, does that make me scum? Did you go back and re-read this game to see if my playstyle was different? If so you may have missed out that it was my first game I completed on here, so I am sure that everyone's playstlye is different from there first game. As you are playing as SE on here I'm sure you would be aware of this. Would also like to point out that you playstyle is very different from the last game, I just thought this was a because you were new, maybe it is because of the role you have been given in this game.
I have no doubt you would change your playstyle as you learned to play mafia better. I'm simply going off personal experience with you, which is better than nothing. I never said the fact that you played a game with me made you scum (or with rayfrost, which was totally random and unnecessary), I'm just trying to do the best I can with what I have. If you
What are your opinions on anyone else in this game?

@wysp
It's all WIFOM. It was a gamble from the begining. If it worked, i could have bragged about it after the game. It did not pay off, and here we are.

VOTE COUNT

(2) NewAgeWarrior - Messiah, purple princess

(1) purple princess - julienvonwolfe

(1) adamrights - RayFrost

Not Voting: NewAgeWarrior, Wysp, adamrights

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch

DEADLINE: October 1, 2009 12:01 PM PST
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (isolation #33) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:57 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

[/quote]
No but you did say that I have it in for you because we have been in the same game, I don't see your logic in this. [/quote]
I didn't say that. i said that you had it in for me before all that. It sucks because the one person who could give an honest assessment on my previous play is the one who likes me the least. that's what i meant by that. sorry if it was unclear

Mod, can we get a vote count (official). Thank you

@adamrights
Post. You have had enough time already. your lack of posts makes you too much of an X factor in this small game.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #34) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:11 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

PP is at L-1, next one is a hammer. Just to let everyone know so there is no accidents.

I am willing to hammer, but we have untill the first, which is plenty of time, so I won't do it for a while.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #35) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:56 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

I was more pointing out a connection of sorts between the to players. Neither one really mentions each other (avoiding connections) except for slight, small mentions of them.
This may have merit, but I feel they are scum partners due to the fact that they have acted most like scum.
@adamrights
I know you posted, but you barely put out any form of opinion whatsoever. there has been plenty that has happened between your last post and yet the best you can do is one sentence.
Sure you may have a small point in regards to JVW, but is that REALLY all you have to say on this game? Who is your #1? #2? What do you think about PP or about me?
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #36) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:13 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

Yes it does, I just tend to wait after a verdict to go after such information. I don't like to narrow my though pattern down on PP scum buddies just to have her flip town. it would make for a wasted effort.

Also, in regards to the PP AR buddies, AR hasn't really posted too much as it is, so it not too suprising that you wont find much on his opinion of PP.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (isolation #37) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:36 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

@NAW, can I ask why you haven't hammered me yet? you seem to be pretty sure that I am scum. I guess if I do flip town you will have some questions to answer on day three.
I'm never 100% sure if someone is scum, and you are no exception. We also have a few days in which anyone (including you) find some form of incriminating evidence. Something may turn up, and you may be the one o do that, but if you or the time is gone, it can't happen.
We have 8 days by my count. Who knows, AR may say something finally and it may make me want to lynch him and not you.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #38) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:39 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

EBWOP
I also don't think i wouldn't have many questions to answer considering you were the one to pressure me and other people are on the wagon. I never started anything with you, and never made you do anything. I think your scummy but i kept my early judgements to myself so that OMGUS wouldn't cloud my judgement, but now that others agree with me, i feel much more confident in my opinion.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #39) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:49 pm

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

@PP
Your insiting that you have made your case VS me. everyone else says you have not. I dunno what your thinking, but don't you think you should restate it anyway? Your not trying to prove to yourself my case, your proving it to everyone else, yet you arn't helping them. Not very town :/
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #40) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:16 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

PP wrote:Also just looking back on your posts, you seem very reluctant to actually place a vote on anybody. First off you don't vote for anyone until Messiah questions you why you haven't voted, within a matter of posts you then vote for someone.
My 29th post.
NAW wrote:
You didn't express suspicion of anyone until you FOS'd XScorpion, and haven't expressed any suspicions since then. As for "following your vote", at no point in my post did I say your reasons for voting him were scummy. In fact, I agreed with them.
Your right, i had not expressed any real suspicions at anyone. I explained why but i'll do it again. At the time, thoughout most of the game, no one but wysp really had done anything scummy, and to me it was obvious that it was noob behavior and not scum. The only other people to suspect were lurkers and people who have all been replaced, like i said would happen as well, so i was pretty much at a loss as to who to suspect.
At the time of your FOS did you feel XScorpion was worthy of a vote?
At the time I was on the fence about it. Since at that time i didn't have much/any evidence, i erred on the side of caution and FoSed first.
PP wrote:I see alot of agreeing with people but not much commitment on who you actually think is scum, it is as if you don't want to commit to anything as it may draw the wrong kind of attention to yourself,
I put pressure on Xscorpion and I started the bandwagon. How is this not sticking my neck out? Your the one who won't try and go for anyone else but me.
I find that you reasons for claiming early to try and save a power role are absolutly rubbish, no one would have known we had a power role until excedrin was night killed and saying you claimed early to save someone who was more beneift to town than yourself sounds very town, but I don't think you would have even have said this if a power role hadn't have been killed on night one.
My 31st post.
You wouldn't even know for sure that we had power roles in this game untill Excedrin was killed and revealed to be a doctor.
This is a moot point. The scum wouldn't either unless they had a roleblocker.
sure, I also think claiming in rvs as very pointless.
I explained why I did this.

If you really think that I am full of BS, so be it, but you can't really come up with anything else against me, then why not try and get some evidence on someone else instead of beating a dead horse. It's counter productive aka anti-town.
PP wrote:even when I ask you why you haven't voted for me you say that you are never 100% who is scum. Only scum can be 100% the rest of us are just trying to find them with all of the information we have been given.
I know and I agree. Thats what I'm doing. Why even bring that up? It makes no sense.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #41) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:26 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

Where does it say AR is being replaced?

and if that is he case, the hammer should be as late as possible so that the replacement can both give his opinion and we don't have to wait into the next day for him to catch up.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #42) » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:55 pm

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

Badly understood physics ftw!

and welcome.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (isolation #43) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:23 pm

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

Hmm. I like orph moreso than his predecessors already. I don't have too much to add at this time, other than that oprh is possibly scum buddies with PP, and they are trying to help each other out (would fit with his replacements actions). This is only speculation though, because I can see why my play style has appeared scummy, so it a nice WIFOM: he is scumbuddies and he is backing her up, or he is town, and he isn't being clouded by others opinions and is making his own judgements.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (isolation #44) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:25 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

Since we seem to have the time, does anyone have anything at all to add? Random speculation, WIFOM's, anything we may not be considering?
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (isolation #45) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:02 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

All you really have done is re-hashed old points and put them into one post, and pretty much everything you said I have answered before, so I don't feel the need to repeat myself. However, I will re-read during the night stage (pending me being lynched NK), and give you a very through answers to all your points.

A more important question(s) for today is this:
1)Why should PP be lynched?
2)Why should PP not be lynched?

I'm not trying to blow you off or deflect, but I feel as if PP is the more pertinent subject. She is at L-1 and I intend to lynch her tomorrow morning (unless you bring up some
amazing
points or an unvote).
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (isolation #46) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:14 pm

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

At this point, I would like to hear back from orpheus.

and also
NAW wrote:
PP wrote: @NAW, can I ask why you haven't hammered me yet? you seem to be pretty sure that I am scum. I guess if I do flip town you will have some questions to answer on day three.
I'm never 100% sure if someone is scum, and you are no exception. We also have a few days in which anyone (including you) find some form of incriminating evidence. Something may turn up, and you may be the one o do that, but if you or the time is gone, it can't happen.
We have 8 days by my count. Who knows, AR may say something finally and it may make me want to lynch him and not you.
I already answered that. It (for the most part) still applies.

Plus, if you are not scum, and you are lynched, then I feel like i will cetrainly be lynched tomorrow, and then the scum wins. so really, the i feel the whole game is on the line with my hammer.

I really hope we have alot of activity tonight.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #47) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:37 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

@orphevs
I guess I didn't come off in the way i waned to come off in that post. I ment it more in a way that PP is the issue at hand IMO. I waned to hear your opinions on her, yet you didn't give them when they were most needed. instead, like PP, you just tunnelvisioned onto me.

Also
However, I will re-read during the night stage (pending me being lynched NK), and give you a very through answers to all your points.
So stop talking like I'm ignoring you and that I will just ignore everything you say. I'm just priotitizing right now.

Also, your case on my 4 days of absence is ill-founded in my opinion. many players have not posted in over 4+ days before (in this game and probably every other game ever). Also, check the content between the posts, and you can read for yourself that there was nothing substanial to say that hadn't already been said.

I would have liked to hear your opinions on PP before this day came to a close, but apparently defending yourself/attacking me was more important, and i find this unfortunate.

@PP
I need no excuses, i have reasons for everything I've done. and your last post is just stupid. your trying to make me look bad because i dont want to make a mistake and potenialy lose the game? You think i should just haphazardly hammer? and it wasn't "the real reason" it was A reason, and a very legit one if i do say so myself.

Well, I've delayed as much as I can now, but it's time to end this day.

Vote: Purple Princess
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (isolation #48) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:52 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

I never ment to drill you for brining up old points, I simply felt that it wasn't the time. Your doing fine for you first game IMO.
You say that (as I interpret it) that PP is basicly #2 on your list and i am #1. Having said that, do you think PP should have been lynched? (if you cant answer before the thread lock, please answer day 3)
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #49) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:25 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

Wysp is a liar.
I know all the evidence is against me, but i am innocent.
vote: wysp

ill post more withing the next 6 hours, my lunch is up.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (isolation #50) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:16 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

Okay, so the deal right now is, either Wysp or I am lying. I know i'm not. However, the general consensus is that wysp is town because his earlyer scum behavior was conceived as noob behavior *even i had thought so), and since day one ive been at the upper part of people scumdars to say the least. So everything is against me ATM, and i really don't know what to say, so a the very least noone vote for anyone for at least a few days so we can go over any information we need, no mater how strong your feeling or opinions may be (if you vote for me, the other scum may instantly vote and WIN THE WHOLE GAME :( ). I know i seem hypocritical, but i acctualy KNOW that wysp is scum, but it can't be proven to anyone but me unfortunately.

Basicly, its come down to who you belive more, me or wysp, and unfortuneatly, its not looking good for the town.

I will definatly be disecting wysp's post to find some contradictions.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #51) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:12 pm

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

Wait, what? Well I botched that. I thought you replaced adam, but I guess I'm mistaken. *shrug*
So now you are confuse about who you investigated night 1?
How could you be confused about who he replaced? Your saying everyone in the slot of N1 was suspicious so you investigated, ye your saying that a totaly different player (rayfrost/orimarui) is innocent?
Can you say scumslip?
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (isolation #52) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:11 pm

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

I investigated adam.
Thats nice. Too bad AdamRights replaced day 2.

Scum.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (isolation #53) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:49 pm

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

My investigation last night was on NAW, and I got a guilty
I investigated adam.
How could he investigate 2 people the same night? And what does this have to do with Ray being innocent?
He suddenly claims cops and there are this many contradictions this soon?
He's the cop, and he has had only 2 investigations to do, yet hes really that confused on who he investigated?
Wysp, do you remember who you investigated on that night? (The exact player, not the slot).
I investigated adam.
My investigation last night was on NAW, and I got a guilty
Thats nice. Too bad AdamRights replaced day 2.
He can't have investigated 2 people in the same night.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (isolation #54) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:11 pm

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

Adam was not playing during night 1.
Plus he said that you were innocent but he never investigated you.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (isolation #55) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:13 pm

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

So, Wysp, state EXACTLY who you investigated and when.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #56) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:39 pm

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

My bad. I misread page 1 as AR being replaced into day 2.

And i know your scum wysp, thats why.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #57) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:00 pm

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

I was wrong about his mistake, and i can't prove anything at this point.
I think its odd that he couldn't keep his investigations sraight though. you'd think a cop would be more careful.

As i said before, this is bad for the town. :(
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (isolation #58) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:59 pm

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

Also, that's an appeal to emotion. "Oh, too bad, lynch me and the town loses."
Its not an appeal to emotion. its fact.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #59) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:25 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

This IS bad for the town.
every little comment counts.
so does keeping track of your investigations.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #60) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:27 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

EBWOP

"investigations" (i forgot quotes)
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #61) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:02 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

Indeed, that is a very good question.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (isolation #62) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:31 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

Yea Newbie games will have all possible layouts on page 1. not all other games do this though.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (isolation #63) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:38 pm

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

Bah, inactive games = scum wins ppl!

to make matters worse i turn 21 tomorrow :(
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (isolation #64) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:13 pm

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

well wsyp was obviously one. i got my money as rayfrost as other.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (isolation #65) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:28 pm

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

awesome. ive never gotten drunk twice in the same day before.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (isolation #66) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:50 pm

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

i think that what i tried to say but i guess i couldnt convey it right.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (isolation #67) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:34 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

So now you are confuse about who you investigated night 1?
How could you be confused about who he replaced? Your saying everyone in the slot of N1 was suspicious so you investigated, ye your saying that a totaly different player (rayfrost/orimarui) is innocent?
I basicly called it out right there, but i also misread page 1 in thinking AR replaced in day to whne HE was replaced, which overall made me look dumber/scummyer.
I was sad that our IC didn't catch on to the fact that a cop "forgot" who was innocent. but hey, live and learn.

and JVW, i am an SE in another newbie game, but i also am in another mini game and im going to sign up for a themed game as soon as one that i like pops up (i also just died in a game i replaced into)
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (isolation #68) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:49 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

[quote[Oh man, I feel bad.[/quote]
Don't. Im the jackass who made the perfect fake claim target for wysp.
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L
NewAgeWarrior
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
NewAgeWarrior
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #69) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:16 am

Post by NewAgeWarrior »

oh. well then, that sucks. i had a slight feeling that JVW was scum but i probably would have picked orph over JVW.

GG scum, and damn you wysp. i learned my lesson to never write anyone off again
ITSA, United States Navy
W-L

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”