Newbie 792--Mafia Island ~ Mafia win!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Newbie 792--Mafia Island ~ Mafia win!

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Fri May 29, 2009 5:25 am

Post by Khelvaster »

Welcome to Newbie Game 792: Mafia Island. You are all who remain of a group of businessmen who contracted a 15-man jet to Jamaica to attend a worldwide conference to discuss ways of decreasing mafia and gang influence on businesses worldwide. The mafia heard about this conference and managed to slip maneuver two of its members into getting invitations to the conference.

The police heard rumors that the mafia were flying members to the conference on this chartered flight and sent three undercover officers along on the flight to make sure that everything was peaceful on the flight. Once the flight landed, everyone was to be taken into custody until the two mafia members' identities could be determined.

Unfortunately, this flight crashed into the ocean, killing six of the passengers. You're not sure how many of the cops were killed in the crash. Two of their badges were found, but the third wasn't. Its wearer might have been destroyed, or there might still be an undercover cop alive. Nine of you managed to survive, get onto the inflatable life raft that is included on all planes, and paddle a few miles to a small island. This island, while uninhabited, has clean water and a lake teeming with fish (and someone was carrying a large packet of mesh that doubles as a net;) starving will not be likely.

The more imminent threat is the two mafia members. Neither of them seem to have been among the dead, meaning that you are along on an island with two mafiates. Since they were on a plane, their guns were in the cargo hold and were destroyed—there won't be any big shootout. However, if they come up on you at night, it will be a different story...

Can these seven upstanding citizens hunt out the mafia on this island before the mafia finishes their job? A Coast Guard ship will come eventually, but the outcome of this scenario will be decided long before the ship arrives.

You will get one of the following role distributions:

1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 1 Sane Cop, 1 Doctor, 5 Townies.
1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 7 Townies.
2 Mafia Goons, 1 Sane Cop, 6 Townies.
2 Mafia Goons, 1 Doctor, 6 Townies.

Below is what the role PM for each role will be.
Mafia Goon wrote: You are an ordinary mafia member. XXX is your partner. The businessmen are suspicious of everyone; you need to kill them off stealthily before you are discovered. You may communicate with your partner however you want outside the thread (PMing, AIM, etc.) before the game starts. Once the game starts, you may communicate with him outside the thread during the night phase. Each night, you two need to come to a consensus on someone to kill. I need to get a PM from at least one of you stating who the kill will be before the night ends. If night ends and I haven't gotten a PM, I will assume that nobody was chosen to be night killed. You win the game when the town has been eliminated, even if you personally have been lynched.
Mafia roleblocker wrote:
You are a mafia roleblocker. XXX is your partner. The businessmen are suspicious of everyone; you need to kill them off stealthily before you are discovered. You may communicate with your partner however you want outside the thread (PMing, AIM, etc.) before the game starts. Once the game starts, you may communicate with him outside the thread during the night phase. Each night, you two need to come to a consensus on someone to kill. I need to get a PM from at least one of you stating who the kill will be before the night ends. If night ends and I haven't gotten a PM, I will assume that nobody was chosen to be night killed. You win the game when the town has been eliminated, even if you personally have been lynched.

In addition, you are really good at psyching people out. Really good. At night, you can PM me the name of one person you'd like to target with your scare tactics. If you do, that person, if they have a nighttime role, will be kept up all night and will be stopped from taking their actions.
Cop wrote: Quote:
You are an undercover cop. You, luckily, have satellite internet access and an iphone. Each night, you can PM me the name of one person you want to look up online and send in to get an expediated record check done on.You will be told the results of the investigation, whether that person is a mafia member or not. You win the game when all threats to the town have been eliminated (in this game, both mafia members.)
Townie wrote: Quote:
You are a businessman (townie.) You don't have any extraordinary powers--just the power of your mind. You are freaked out about these mafia members and need to get rid of them before they get rid of you. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated (in this game, both mafia members.)
Doctor wrote: Quote:
You are a successful businessman, and it just so happens that your business was running your own medical practice. You are a doctor. You can put these medical skills to work by PMing me the name of one person each night. If you PM me someone's name and they are targetted to be killed by the mafia, you will reach them before they die and recussitate them, preventing the death from occuring. However, you are still freaked out about these mafia members and need to get rid of them before they get rid of you. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated (in this game, both mafia members.)
Rules:
1. If you have a problem with my modding, PM me first. If you still have a problem after discussing the issue with me, PM the list mod, Vel-Rahn Koon.
2. If there is a mod error like a vote miscount, or you have a question about how to play, feel free to post in the game thread.
3. You cannot talk with people about this game outside of the game thread unless your role specifically says that you can.
4. If you haven't posted for over 3 days, I will prod you.
5. If you don't respond to prods, I will replace you.
6. Games are on a 3-week per in-game day deadline if nobody is lynched by then. If you are in a heated discussion or people disappear and need replacing, the deadline may be extended by up to a week.
7.After you are dead, you can continue reading the game, but you may not comment on the game in any way.
8. If a player leaves, I won't start night until that player is replaced. If he leaves during the night, night won't end until he is replaced.

Gameplay:
1. Majority votes are required to lynch somebody. For example, 3/6 or 3/7 votes aren't enough. 4/6 or 4/7 are, but not 4/8.
2. Only Bold Votes in the form of
Vote: Someone
count.
3. If you want to change your vote, just
Vote: Someone else
. I don't care whether you
unvote
or not first. You can only vote one person at a time.
4. I would like to keep nights down to 48 hours. PM me as soon as you figure out what you're doing. If I don't get night actions within 48 hours of night being declared, I'll PM all relevant people to prod them.
5. Players can't target themselves with their ability unless they are told they can in their role PM.
6.If no lynch is decided by the deadline, whoever has the most votes is lynched. If there are equal number of votes on two or more people, I'll extend the deadline. If that doesn't fix things, whoever of the two people who are tied had all their votes placed on them first that day is lynched.

Living

AGar, Mafia Goon

Dead

Boxman, Lynched D1, Mafia Goon
Tracker, killed N1, Townie
Wickedestjr, lynched D2, Townie
Papa Zito, killed N2, Townie
Indigo Heron, Lynched D3, Cop
Mitey Mouse (SE), Killed N3, Townie
Darkstrike, Lynched D4, Townie
Thesp, Killed N4, Townie
Last edited by Khelvaster on Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:26 am, edited 21 times in total.
Lag actually does exist in real life. For proof, look no further than Jesus: When he died, it took him three *days* to respawn.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Sun May 31, 2009 4:00 am

Post by Khelvaster »

Indigo Heron wrote:
Moderator, why is the confirmation process taking so long?
It can take up to three days. I sent stuff out on Monday. People have three days to respond. If they still don't say anything, I'll prod.
Lag actually does exist in real life. For proof, look no further than Jesus: When he died, it took him three *days* to respawn.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:22 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

Yep. I'm searching for a replacement right now. Everyone else is confirmed, so the game can go ahead and start.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:38 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

As of now, XXXXXX does exist as Papa Zito
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:46 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

And the first votecount:
tracker(2): Indigo Heron, Papa Zito; Wickedestjr(2): Darkstrike, Mitey Mouse

Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:05 am

Post by Khelvaster »

And the second votecount:

tracker(1): Indigo Heron;

Wickedestjr(2): Darkstrike, Mitey Mouse
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:52 am

Post by Khelvaster »

And the third votecount:

Wickedestjr(2): Mitey Mouse, Papa Zito,

Darkstrike(1): Wickedstjr
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:36 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

And the fourth votecount:

Wickedestjr(1): Mitey Mouse

Agar(1): Papa Zito

Papa Zita(1): Wickedstjr
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:07 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

And the fifth votecount:

tracker(1): Indigo Heron

Agar(1): Papa Zito

Popo Zito(1): Wickedstjr

Indigo Heron (1): Darkstrike

Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:13 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

And the sixth votecount:

tracker(1): Indigo Heron

Agar(2): Thesp, Papa Zito

Papa Ziti(1): Agar

Indigo Heron (4): Darkstrike, Boxman, Wickedstjr, Tracker

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. The deadling for day 1 is 11:59 P.M. June 21 EST.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:36 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

@Mod: During the night, what happens if the doctor successfully saves someone? Is the town told of who was targeted during the night
No. The doctor is told that his commands were carried through, that's all.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #11) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:54 am

Post by Khelvaster »

And the seventh votecount:

Wickedestjr(1): Mitey Mouse,
Boxman(4): Wickedstjr, Agar, Tracker, Indigo Heron
Agar(2): Pepe Zito, Boxman,
Mitey Mouse(1): Thesp
Indigo Heron (1): Darkstrike,

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. The deadling for day 1 is 11:59 P.M. June 21 EST.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #12) » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:09 am

Post by Khelvaster »

It's a lynch. I didn't see darkstrike's for some reason even after recounting. One sec while I make a lynch scene.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:40 am

Post by Khelvaster »

As Day 1 draws to a close, Boxman gets more and more ancy. Eventually, he completely breaks down. Everyone decides he's been acting way too suspicious. Finding some good, strong vines, you get the idea of hanging as a proper way of executing someone. Although he still claims not to have anything identifying him as mafia, the mob doesn't care.

He kicks and thrashes as you bind his hands, bring him to a thick branch, loop the vine around it, tie it around his neck, and, finally, drop him.

After a sickening CRACK, you examine his body in minute detail. You search him intensly and find a list of contact numbers hidden in a concealed flap in his wallet.

Boxman, Mafia Goon, has been lynched on Day 1

Night starts now. Please get stuff in to me within 48 hours. Mafia obviously won't have much discussion to do, since only one remains, so I don't think this will present a problem.

Day begins at 2:00 P.M. EST July 23
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:59 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

When you wake up, you notice that Tracker is missing.

After conducting an extensive search, you find his body floating face down in a stream that leads to the ocean, stuck against a couple of large rocks. He's recieved numerous blows to the head and you see an angry red mark where it appears he was garroted with some sort of vine. You search him inside and out, finding nothing of value.

Tracker, Townie, was killed Night 1.

Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #15) » Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:15 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

I am going on a trip. I should be back whenever I can get internet; 10 days is the longest. Yaw is taking over temporarily
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:59 am

Post by Khelvaster »

Howdy--I'm back.

I'll admit that with 3 people on V/LA for the American holiday weekend I've given you guys some slack with the posting, but now that it's over I'd like to see this pick back up. Lurker check with any needed prods will be coming later today.

Vote Count:

MiteyMouse (1): AGar
Wickedestjr (1): MiteyMouse
Darkstrike (1): Thesp

Not Voting: Indigo Heron, Papa Zito, Wickedestjr

With 7 alive, it will take 4 to lynch.

The deadline is at 11:59 P.M. July 14

4 to lynch.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:43 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

Vote Count:

Wickedestjr (2): Pop a zit--oh![Papa Zito], AGar
Darkstrike (1): Thesp
Thesp (1): Wickedstjr
Papa Zito (1): Mitey Mouse

Not Voting: Indigo Heron

With 7 alive, it will take 4 to lynch.

The deadline is at 11:59 P.M. July 14
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #18) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:11 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

I will be gone for most of tomorrow and most of Friday. If a lynch happens, please PM Yaw. Otherwise, play on!
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (isolation #19) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:22 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

Yup, I'm here. Thanks for the help Yaw.

You are all pretty undecided on who to lynch. As evening approaches, Agar, Papa Zito, and Darkstrike jump onto Wickedstjr from behind. Although he fights hard, the three subdue him, breaking his spine in the process.

"What was that for?"

"He was the most suspicious--we three felt he was in the mafia."

"You guys better be right--let's search him."

"Damn, nothing."

"He was innocent, wasn't he?"

"Yup, looks that way."

"It's too late now for us to argue any further--I'm getting tired."

"Good night."

" 'night."

Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #20) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:09 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

For a full explanation, my great-grandmother had three mini-strokes and a couple other medical issues, meaning I had to run down to Arkansas with my mother and help my great-grandparents out. I'm back in Indiana now. I'd like to thank Yaw again for the backup.

EDIT: Both of my great-grandparents are ok now, if any of y'all were wondering.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:14 am

Post by Khelvaster »

The next morning:

"Where's pipi ziti?"

"Don't you mean 'paap ziit?'"

"Oh, poopa zooto?"

"Yeah, pupu zati"

"Looks like we'll have to search the island. I really hope he's not dead."

Well, Pauper *cough* Papa Zito is indeed found. To be more precise, everything except his head is found. After (or, more likely, because of,) an ugly-looking decapitation, Papa Zito, townie, was killed on night 2.

There is one mafiate still remaining and one dead.

Deadline is at 11:59 P.M. August 4
Last edited by Khelvaster on Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (isolation #22) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:46 am

Post by Khelvaster »

Thank you so much for the kind words everyone, especially Thesp and Mitey :)

Indigo Heron wrote:
P.S. FINALLY, MY FINALS ARE OVER!
Finals in July?
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #23) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:00 am

Post by Khelvaster »

Only one vote so far:

Indigo Heron (1): Thesp

Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #24) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:27 am

Post by Khelvaster »

The day's gotten a lot more interesting. Discussion is nice :)

Thesp (2): Darkstrike, AGar
Darkstrike (1):Mitey Mouse

With five alive, it will take three to lynch.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #25) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:55 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

Prods have been sent...I'm waiting for them too :)

Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:18 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

It was just brought to my attention that the deadline had passed. Due to the inactives who needed prodding, I'm extending the deadline by a week. The new deadline is August 12.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #27) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:46 am

Post by Khelvaster »

Deadline is in a couple days--Better get a concensus going.

Indigo Heron (2): Thesp, Agar
Thest (1): Indigo Heron

Deadline is at 11:59 P.M. August 12
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (isolation #28) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:08 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

As suspicion grows, Indigo Heron realizes he's about to be lynched. As Thesp, Agar, and Darkstrike gather around him with a length of vine, Indigo Heron pulls a concealed sidearm. He screams, "I'm a cop, I swear. That's why I've got this pistol on me."

"Too bad," Darkstrike says, "You're a scum who smuggle firearms onto the aircraft."

"Really, I'm not. I am placing you under arrest for threatening a police officer."

"Sorry, Indigo," say Agar, "We're lynching your scummy ass."

Thesp runs at Indigo to tackle him before he does anything drastic.

Unfortunately, Thesp isn't fast enough. Sensing his impending doom, Indigo commits suicide. He'd rather die than kill innocent lives.

Indigo Heron, Cop, was lynched D2. You have 48 hours to submit night actions.

Edit: Someone was away, so night took a bit longer than expected.
Last edited by Khelvaster on Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (isolation #29) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:40 am

Post by Khelvaster »

In the middle of the night, you are awakened by agonized screams. Mitey Mouse's agonized screams, to be more precise. By the time you get to Mitey's hammock, it's too late. You see a huge amount of blood splattered everywhere, but no Mitey. Everyone else is suspiciously clean, despite the fact that someone has to have murdered Mitey. After looking around for a while, you notice a little bit of blood further off, near a river.

By morning, you see Mitey's broken corpse washed up on shore near the mouth of that river.

Mitey Mouse, Townie, was killed Night 3.

Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #30) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:17 am

Post by Khelvaster »

Agar, that is a cool tattoo :).
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #31) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:55 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

"Come on, Agar. Thesp is the mafia. Don't you see? It's obvious."

For his cowardly tactics, Agar decides to side with Thesp in the matter, lynching darkstrike after much struggle. As Thesp leans forward to examine Darkstrike more closely, a pistol shot rings out in the night and Thesp slumps forward, dead.

Agar and Boxman, the two mafia members, have won. When the coast guard cruiser comes two days later, Agar staggers to the shore as Boxman watches from the netherworld.

"Were there any survivors besides yourself?"

"No--I was in the restroom when the crash happened, and that part of the plane miraculously survived. We can talk more on the trip to Jamaica--I still have half the conference left to attend," says Agar, chuckling wickedly inside.

Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #32) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:19 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

I can PM the Road to Roam and Little Italy list mods and see if either one of those two would clear a new game. Non-game people are definitely allowed to talk in-game once the game's over.

I'm so impressed with this group of players for wanting to replay with the exact same group. This game's definitely being nominated in the Scummies--it was awesome to read. I was especially happy with the relatively low wall-of-text frequency :).
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #33) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:42 am

Post by Khelvaster »

I need people to second these Scummies nominations:

Thesp for best IC
Agar for best newbie

Scummies topic is at http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1829777
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (isolation #34) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:18 am

Post by Khelvaster »

Vel-Rahn Koon wrote:
Khelvaster wrote:I just modded Newbie 792. It was the best newbie game I've ever seen played. The players agreed, and a couple of them just asked me in-topic if it would be possible for me to re-mod this same setup, but to shuffle the roles. Is there any possibility I could open another Newbie up with this playergroup in it? Literally everyone wants to play again, so signups would not be an issue. I've never seen so many newbies fall into enjoying mafia so quickly, and I'd like to humor them. What do you say about this?

The game link is:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... &start=725

Sure, reroll it as Newbie 833. It's not going to affect anything, and if you need replacements it will actually help the queue out because you'll be pulling players from there to replace.

Glad you guys had a good time!

When you get the list together of who is getting which roles just PM me and I'll use your list to construct the Queue post for the game.

Vel
We're in business. I've sent PMs out to everyone.

In:

Boxman
Mitey Mouse
Tracker
Thesp
Indigo Heron
Papa Zito
Darkstrike

Waiting to hear from:

Wickedstjr
AGar
Last edited by Khelvaster on Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:49 am, edited 7 times in total.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #35) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:39 am

Post by Khelvaster »

As much as I'd like to make AGar scum just to see him lynched on d1, that won't happen...oh wait...I just gave sensitive game data away. Maybe I'll make him scum after all...Crap. Now what do I do? Perhaps if he's town, you'll think I made him scum just to trick you. Hmmm...that would make it really clear for him to be scum, no?

All joking aside, I'm using random number generation (either dice or random.org) to pick roles.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #36) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:54 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

oooh, crap. I totally forgot to PM you. I don't know why. Anyway, you and wickedstjr both said /in, so the new game's going up as soon as I can get some flavor going.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”