Newbie 744 -- Game Over!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
AshKetchummm
AshKetchummm
Townie
AshKetchummm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #100 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:43 am

Post by AshKetchummm »

Hello everyone.

What nice weather were having eh?
AshKetchummm
AshKetchummm
Townie
AshKetchummm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #103 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:59 am

Post by AshKetchummm »

Thanks!

I see you guys already managed to scare one person out of the game ;).

I don't have any thing definitive yet, I originally thought that Mizz could of been playing an excellent "of course I'm townie. I'm inexperienced, but really in reality scum teehee they will never see through me" type of thing.

Than just realized she truly was just inexperienced.
AshKetchummm
AshKetchummm
Townie
AshKetchummm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #105 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:36 pm

Post by AshKetchummm »

Well, like I said previously I would been leaning towards her, but like you said, it's irrelevant now.

There is this comment though.
syndromeofadown wrote:GUYS I THINK I FIGURED IT OUT! Under Zazier and KMD's name it points out that they are both mafia scum. Must be some sort of glitch in the system but good thing I was observant enough to notice this. GG Mafia, but looks like you've been figured out by detective syndrome :wink:
Possibly using humor, masqueraded as an attempt to be seen in a non-scum light?

I don't think it's at all definitive, but it's one thing I will defiantly note.
AshKetchummm
AshKetchummm
Townie
AshKetchummm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #113 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:26 am

Post by AshKetchummm »

@Kmd-- I was just giving what my perspective was from a 3rd person point of view, before I took over her role, than pointed out that the more I read, the more I realized that she probably wasn't trying to look innocent while really being scum, and was just inexperienced.
AshKetchummm
AshKetchummm
Townie
AshKetchummm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #119 (isolation #4) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:15 am

Post by AshKetchummm »

@KMD

No not the first time, I replied to Yaw with I'll take over her spot, proceeded to read the topic, than checked my inbox with the reply, found out what I was, and than like I said in my second post gave what my preliminary thoughts were.

I think the whole reason Mizz left was because SHE WAS A TOWNIE...and was getting told she was scum...and like you've all said...I TOOK OVER HER SPOT.

So logically that would meannnn......
AshKetchummm
AshKetchummm
Townie
AshKetchummm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #121 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:25 am

Post by AshKetchummm »

I don't think,...I KNOW that she quit because people were accusing hear of being scum from the beginning even though she wasn't...
AshKetchummm
AshKetchummm
Townie
AshKetchummm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #123 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:39 am

Post by AshKetchummm »

I agree with KMD---

Raivann, seems like you were pushing pretty hard for her in the beginning and are still going for it strong through me

Trying to get an innocent out quick in the beginning?
AshKetchummm
AshKetchummm
Townie
AshKetchummm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #129 (isolation #7) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:09 pm

Post by AshKetchummm »

[/quote]If you were in the game would you have voted for her?[/quote]

@Raivann--

Early I most likely would of, but after seeing more post I may of withdrawn, but I'm not sure since it didn't happen.
AshKetchummm
AshKetchummm
Townie
AshKetchummm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #137 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:08 am

Post by AshKetchummm »

syndromeofadown wrote:
Also, Ash:
Raivann, seems like you were pushing pretty hard for her in the beginning and are still going for it strong through me

Trying to get an innocent out quick in the beginning?"
Can you point out how Raivann was "pushing hard for her" with specific quotes? Because I re-read over his posts and I'm just no seeing it.
Raivann wrote:
Mizz.Mafia wrote: lol hi?

did i really not post anything? if so, im sorrie. T-T lol
i thought i did, or maybe im too caught up in another game .. penguins and stuff -.-"

well here i am =D

Mizz either doesn't know, forgot, or doesn't care, or is mafia.
Or possably all of the above.

unvote. Vote: Mizz.Mafia
There first off, he seems quite certain that she is mafia at this point, despite a lack of real reason.

Than--
Raivann wrote:
KMD4390 wrote: Raiv, same question as Dennis. Did you think she was scum? Also, would you have been ok with lynching her at the time you voted? If Mizz was at L-1, would you have hammered? Are you still ok with your vote on Ash?
I wasn't sure at the time. I was applying pressure , i would not have hammered

I think her reaction- quitting - is scummy. So yeah i'm still happy with my vote.

KMD you've noticed townie behaviour , have you noticed any scummy ?

CntR are you scumbuddies with Ash?

Here, he say that he "was just applying pressure." but still maintains that he thought Mizz was scum, than proceeds to again act certain that I'm scum.

Furthermore
Raivann wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote: Why would she have quit as scum any more than she would as town?
good point. I guess quitting isn't a scumtell in this case, but the way she quit saying syndrome was sexist was bs.

Kmd have you ever seen quitting as a scumtell in the games you've played?

Do you think the reasons they give for quitting could be scumtells?

The reason I ask is because of the games I've read, and tried to figure out who was mafia , I've been suspicious of players who quit when they get a little pressure on them.
AshKetchumm wrote: Raivann, seems like you were pushing pretty hard for her in the beginning and are still going for it strong through me

Trying to get an innocent out quick in the beginning?
No, I know my case is weak, but it did have the desired effect of generating some quality discussion
When confronted against his voting, after all the confidence, he seems hesitent, and ask if anyone else has seen it happen before, and says that he has a weak case, despite acting like he knew I was scum without a shadow of a doubt previously.

In conclusion, in my opinion he, pushed hard for Mizz early, than I switched in, in still held strong pushing for that vote, yet when he was confronted about from someone else, he now all of a sudden seemed unsure and said his case was weak.
AshKetchummm
AshKetchummm
Townie
AshKetchummm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #139 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:00 pm

Post by AshKetchummm »

Than what does this quote entitle?

Raivann wrote: CntR are you scumbuddies with Ash?
AshKetchummm
AshKetchummm
Townie
AshKetchummm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #146 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:36 pm

Post by AshKetchummm »

Well, since no one else is doing anything.

UNVOTE- VOTE RAIVANN

for previously stated reasons.
AshKetchummm
AshKetchummm
Townie
AshKetchummm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #157 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:55 am

Post by AshKetchummm »

Well, I can't say I didn't "place a vote to get things going." because I did that on Raivann, but at least I gave my reasoning. After not really contributing much, and then just coming out of the blue with a vote to put me at L-1 is fishy.

I'll give you a chance to rebuttal with a valid reason before I put my vote on you.

I still think raviann isn't out of the water yet, until he comes up with a valid reason why he has been on the mizz/me bandwagon, and felt certain, but when confronted he says that it may be weak assumption.

Something better then.

"weak scumhunting"

So until then, my vote stays on Raivann, until I hear from Cnt again.
AshKetchummm
AshKetchummm
Townie
AshKetchummm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #170 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:09 am

Post by AshKetchummm »

well, he hasn't responded and is probely hoping that some kind of distraction will come up...

I think this is the hammer vote, and you are most likely going to condemn me for it, but I think it's in the best interest of the town to get rid of someone who acts scummy, and places votes without any real reason sooo....

Unvote: Vote CntRational
AshKetchummm
AshKetchummm
Townie
AshKetchummm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #177 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:25 pm

Post by AshKetchummm »

Well even though it wasn't the hammer, I feel my vote is still in the right spot, and Cnt hasn't given a valid reason as to why I shouldn't vote for him.
AshKetchummm
AshKetchummm
Townie
AshKetchummm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #199 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:57 pm

Post by AshKetchummm »

yellowbunny wrote:@Ash
Ash wrote: Well even though it wasn't the hammer, I feel my vote is still in the right spot, and Cnt hasn't given a valid reason as to why I shouldn't vote for him.
Okay...but WHY do you feel that your vote is still in the right spot? And considering s how the vast number of people in this game atm ARE town...shouldn't the question be less of a player needing to somehow prove his innocence so much as the onus is upon the people accusing him to provide good reasons he's scum?
Well I gave valid reasons to support my vote, and I really think that he is scum, and also he has made no attempt to prove that he is innocent, all he did was say that he an erratic player, and then went on to point the direction at someone else, simply because they answered a question with a question.
AshKetchummm
AshKetchummm
Townie
AshKetchummm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #208 (isolation #15) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:32 pm

Post by AshKetchummm »

The last to post confirm what I've been saying about CNT, not giving any valuable input, and just looking for a lynch it seems like.

I'm much more confident in a Cnt lynch then a blue lynch right now. So I'm keeping my vote on Cnt.
AshKetchummm
AshKetchummm
Townie
AshKetchummm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #220 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:09 am

Post by AshKetchummm »

ZazieR wrote: @Ash
What happened to your suspicions regarding Raivann? You haven't mentioned him in a while now.
He is still on the radar, but Cntr's scumminess is far outweighing my thoughts on Raivann, but they are still there.
AshKetchummm
AshKetchummm
Townie
AshKetchummm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #224 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:32 pm

Post by AshKetchummm »

I did a little readthrough today, and came up with this little gem.
yellowbunny wrote:
Zaz wrote: In my opinion even scummier than blue, all because of Gimbo/Puta Puta. I've seen him both play as scum and as town. On this page he entered the game. Three pages later, he was lynched. Blue's play really reminds me of him.
That is interesting. Of course, just because another player behaves this way when town doesn't necessarily mean that is what Blue is doing. The primary difference I see is that Puta Puta kept emphasizing he was town (despite voting for himself! oO), whereas Blue hasn't really done that.

Still...food for thought. I am awaiting his comments when he responds to the prod.

It seems while being pressured, instead of making a case, you re directed the attention back to the other wagon forming. So I hope this is a good move, and it will get the game moving along because we won't have to find a replacement, and wait for them to catch up...while i still strongly dislike Cntr's play right now, I'm going to go ahead and.

Unvote- Vote: Blueshadow
AshKetchummm
AshKetchummm
Townie
AshKetchummm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #229 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:01 am

Post by AshKetchummm »

I have to agree with what KMD posted above, as I said my main suspension was on Cntr above blue.

But I'm not going to rush my vote this time, and would like to hear from Cntr.
AshKetchummm
AshKetchummm
Townie
AshKetchummm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #244 (isolation #19) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:38 am

Post by AshKetchummm »

@alexhans when you mentioned me saying

I think this is the hammer vote, and you are most likely going to condemn me for it, but I think it's in the best interest of the town to get rid of someone who acts scummy, and places votes without any real reason sooo....

I believe was in fact talking about Cntr

and I guess I should apoligize for dropping the hammer that quick, but there hadn't really been any game discussion for quite a few days beforehand, on then that he should be lynched, so I went and ahead and did it.

@Cntr as for your answers of KMD's question, the fact that you did want to end day one, and that you were wanting real discussion with solid evidence I found myself agreeing, because that is kind of the way I felt.

But I still think the fact that you said Mizz was a townie, and decided to vote for me anyways. I don't think thats just trying to get the game moving along, I don't think a Town player would risk lynching someone they thing it town no matter what.
AshKetchummm
AshKetchummm
Townie
AshKetchummm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #270 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:05 pm

Post by AshKetchummm »

I'm here, and nothing has really changed much in my opinion.

Cntr's reasons are completly sastifactory, but at least now he's addressing questions raised to him. Still at this point he is atop my scumdar.

I liked Syndromes post, good to see some insight from a different perspective.

So I'm not really sure where to go from here. I believe that Cntr's still very closed to being lynched. I don't want to drop a bad hammer again, so I'd like to see some more discussion before I place my vote on him.
AshKetchummm
AshKetchummm
Townie
AshKetchummm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #275 (isolation #21) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:25 am

Post by AshKetchummm »

@Zazier I think most of your points are valid arguments, but am curious as to what your reasoning for posting my "think this is the hammer" post. I couldn't really figure out what you're trying to get out of him from that.

Cntr's still my top choice for a lynch, while he did respond to the allegations against him, a lot of his reasoning just dosn't make much sense, while some if it I can relate too to a certain degree.

I'd like to here more from Cntr, as I think his case right now is much more importent then syndromes case.

It's almost like you're trying to draw attention away from him...
AshKetchummm
AshKetchummm
Townie
AshKetchummm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #285 (isolation #22) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:46 am

Post by AshKetchummm »

I await Syndromes post, but I don't want too jump on it too soon like i did with blue, let's wait for the replacement to come in this time me thinks.
AshKetchummm
AshKetchummm
Townie
AshKetchummm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #287 (isolation #23) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:59 am

Post by AshKetchummm »

Woops. That didn't come out right

(I was typing from my new DSi)

It should read-

I await Syndromes post, but I don't want us to jump to a lynch to soon like what happened with blue (mostly my fault).
AshKetchummm
AshKetchummm
Townie
AshKetchummm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #289 (isolation #24) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:00 pm

Post by AshKetchummm »

If you interpret eager to the move the game along as scummy, then yeah sure it most defiantly was scummy.

That was my main purpose at the time, though I most likely would not do it again unless it was believed to be the best move.
AshKetchummm
AshKetchummm
Townie
AshKetchummm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #295 (isolation #25) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:09 pm

Post by AshKetchummm »

Kmd4390 wrote:Ash, are you worried about looking scummy?
It all depends on how you interpret it.

I'm not really sure how to answer that question to be honest...

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”