Newbie 738: NKOTB - Game Over - Town Wins!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
keyburrito
keyburrito
Townie
keyburrito
Townie
Townie

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:13 pm

Post by keyburrito »

Reporting in, ma'am.
Stop right there criminal scum! Nobody breaks the law on MY watch! I'm confiscating your gun, now say your last words and it's off to the lynch!
keyburrito
keyburrito
Townie
keyburrito
Townie
Townie

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:11 pm

Post by keyburrito »

Yay, finally.

Vote: Erratus Apathos
. Stinking liar most certainly canNOT farm.
Stop right there criminal scum! Nobody breaks the law on MY watch! I'm confiscating your gun, now say your last words and it's off to the lynch!
keyburrito
keyburrito
Townie
keyburrito
Townie
Townie

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:31 pm

Post by keyburrito »

Erratus, quit bandwagoning, or I'll vote for you again.
keyburrito
keyburrito
Townie
keyburrito
Townie
Townie

Post Post #40 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:19 pm

Post by keyburrito »

Erratus Apathos wrote:Keyburrito: What don't you like about wagoning? What do you mean by "I'll vote for you again"?
Never mind that, my mind was still in the random voting stage. In fact, you're level of scummy is the lowest so far...although it's certainly a cruel trick to pull on newbie scum.

Unvote: Erratus Apathos
keyburrito
keyburrito
Townie
keyburrito
Townie
Townie

Post Post #46 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:55 am

Post by keyburrito »

bionicchop2 wrote:
keyburrito wrote: In fact, you're
[EA]
level of scummy is the lowest so far...although it's certainly a cruel trick to pull on newbie scum.
Are you buddying up to him? How could you possibly have anybody ranked in any level of scumminess to put EA at the lowest right now?
A bandwagon trap seems very unscummy to me. I initially didn't realize that's what he was doing.

And, yeah, I don't have any real evaluations of the rest of you, so I guess it's a bit pointless to start ranking people.
keyburrito
keyburrito
Townie
keyburrito
Townie
Townie

Post Post #59 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:05 pm

Post by keyburrito »

MikeSC6 wrote:
AndyTony wrote:***Unless his pro town signature means something I don't know about - that's a possibility, right?
If he's in more than one game, or had that signature since before the game started, I don't think we can read too much into it.
I don't think the quote even has any relevance to this or any other game. It's probably just a joke or something. =/
keyburrito
keyburrito
Townie
keyburrito
Townie
Townie

Post Post #75 (isolation #6) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:42 pm

Post by keyburrito »

Quinnster, I unvoted EA because of the unexplained vote on bionic in the second page. I don't think a smart scum would make a vote like that; my guess was that he was trying to lure nooby scum into a trap, although he's denied this.

Anyway, you guys don't seem to like it when I talk about EA, so I'll talk about AndyTony instead. I'm having a hard time following him, and I don't think he's lying when he calls himself a nutcase. What did the references that he made earlier have to do with anything?

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”