Newbie #706 - Oh Little Town of Damocles (Over!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:03 am

Post by broncofaninmd »

/confirm
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:06 am

Post by broncofaninmd »

what is the hold up?
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:01 pm

Post by broncofaninmd »

wooo hooo may the game begin
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #3) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:22 am

Post by broncofaninmd »

Sorry for not voting on first post, was overfilled with joy that we actually were going to start. So...

vote Porkens
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:22 am

Post by broncofaninmd »

lobstermania wrote:
Epitaph wrote:Also, lobstermania has not given a clear opinion on the situation and this bothers me.
fos: lobstermania
I'm still confused why everyone voted for Porkens. ZazieR's vote I can understand, being an omgus. But Broncofaninmd, and especially Ropis....I'm not sure why they all chose Porkens. Both votes, especially being back to back (to back) seem sketchy. I'd like to hear something from Broncofaninmd.
Also. Why is Duexieme Octopus guilty for not band-wagoning a band-wagoner?
I haven't given a clear opinion yet because nothing is clear yet.
I voted on him strictly for voting on me for not voting on the first post.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:24 am

Post by broncofaninmd »

Porkens wrote:
I voted on him strictly for voting on me for not voting on the first post.
How's that case holding up?
Not well i assume as i have been under the weather. Im going to change my vote when i have a steady head and reread these posts. For now i will
change vote no vote
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:51 am

Post by broncofaninmd »

[quote="ZazieR"]@DO

Bronco, have you anything to add to the discussion? What are your thoughts regarding Ropis vote on Porkens, BL's question post and the AFC case.

IMO i would expect something other then
hes not me
to put some one at l-2.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:05 am

Post by broncofaninmd »

Epitaph wrote:
afatchic wrote:And now you can unvote... im the doctor. nicely done for any of you that didn't realize i was hinting a power role every time i replied to one of your posts.

And how is this the betterment of town?
I'd have to be a fool to leave my vote on a claimed doctor who hasn't been counterclaimed.
unvote

I would like to see some explanation of these "hints" you left as well, though.
First off, if is the is a false claim why in heck would the real doctor come out and counter claim. I think its a scummy move knowing he is on the ropes and wants the doctor out. I say we lynch him and get this question mark off our hands now. What if he is not night killed? We lynch him tomorrow? And give scum another kill? I say we better ourselves by getting rid of him now doctor or not he is gone either way
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:12 am

Post by broncofaninmd »

lobstermania wrote:
afatchic wrote:and btw... i would honestly expect to live to tomorrow. half the town already wants to lynch me, and im not that much of a threat to the scum. if we do have a cop, i will just be roleblocked, then they can keep me alive. if we don't have a cop i would still expect for them to frame me and take a free kill and let the town try to lynch me tomorrow.
WHAT?? You say you are the Doc, and you also say you are "not that much of a threat to the scum." That's just completely weird. You are the scum's biggest threat right now, if you're honest about your claim. I'm having a hard time believing it. A claim on page seven is a very odd move to make, and it's hard to take seriously. The only way for us to know if you're telling the truth is for you to die. I think your claim is the only thing keeping you alive right now. But after some thought and re-reading, I'm not buying it.
Vote: afatchic

I agree with lobstermanin im not buying it either, and as stated above, even if he is its only going to hurt the town. He is as good as gone now anyways. Why keep shooting our foots later down the road.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:17 am

Post by broncofaninmd »

Deuxieme Octopus wrote:Well your claim is quite unfortunate, but I can't say I feel like your posts led me to believe anything other than that you were scum. I do not see these power-role "hints" as you call them. Can you give me an example?

Neither do i. I think its a scum move to draw out the real doc. We cant let this linger any more
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #10) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:22 am

Post by broncofaninmd »

vote afatchic
I cant find any reason to keep him around. If he is doc and not n/k we lynch him any way, it was already stated, and then gives scum another kill the next night. Lets get rid of him why we can still recover from it. Epitaph seems like scum as well and we can turn our attention to him.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #11) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:27 am

Post by broncofaninmd »

Why let him live? Do u really beleive the real doctor would counter claim you moron? Catch a scummer? Didnt you think you had one there, and then magically claims"doc" and u beleive him? He never dropped any clues about his role, and i think him lying was a questionable move to be more beleived.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #12) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:39 am

Post by broncofaninmd »

Deuxieme Octopus wrote:A bunch of crap, eh? At one point (as we've pointed out numerous times) you were confident enough in Ropis being scum to say "when he flips scum, ill re-quote this then vote you [epitaph]" and "im pretty positive we've caught our first scum"

IF YOU ARE SO SURE AND DO NOT INTEND TO LYNCH, I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU
DO
WANT TO DO TO SCUM! HELP THEM!?!?! It would seem so, since you unvoted him.

afatchic should hang for these statements, and I'm not scared to say it.
Your words not mine
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #13) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:43 am

Post by broncofaninmd »

Epitaph wrote:
broncofaninmd wrote:
vote afatchic
I cant find any reason to keep him around. If he is doc and not n/k we lynch him any way, it was already stated, and then gives scum another kill the next night. Lets get rid of him why we can still recover from it. Epitaph seems like scum as well and we can turn our attention to him.
Yes I seem like scum because I want to keep potentially our only power role alive and give him a chance to prove himself. How scummy of me indeed!

Also, when you said "I say we better ourselves by getting rid of him now doctor or not he is gone either way", it really disturbed me. Under no circumstances should a townie ever want rid of a power role, especially when it may be our only one the game! A dead doctor only helps scum.

Arm of Suspicion: broncofaninmd
You're really scummy, but I think you might just be dumb. I like my vote on lobstermania but IGMEOY.
First off we dont even know for sure that a doctor role is legit. Second, is he even telling the truth. Would u expect that if he is lying that the real doctor would counter? please answer that for me.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #14) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:47 am

Post by broncofaninmd »

Deuxieme Octopus wrote:For everyone's information I was waiting to unvote because not everyone has posted since AFC's roleclaim, meaning that potentially Burning Love could counterclaim. But I guess I would have the option then to re-vote so
UNVOTE

Second point,
I don't even think I need to explain how anti-town Bronco sounds. We should not "just lynch and get the question mark off our hands." Leaving afatchic alive is infinitely more useful. I think what happens to afatchic overnight will be much more telling than just knowing his role (and a good chance of losing two townies [we lynch the doc, mafia NKs someone else]). If we let him live, we can attempt to catch a scummer that hasn't claimed power role. Also, we could learn a lot from whether or not AFC is still alive or not the next morning.

Bronco's post seems like a last-ditch effort to salvage what was shaping up to be an easy townie-lynch for the Mafia
Vote: Broncofaninmd

And while my mind is on the subject...
Where the hell is Burning Love in all of this? Serious lurker...
You know for a fact he is town? Quite the contradiction from earleir post. All of a sudden he claims "Im a doc" and you let him off the ropes?
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #15) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:15 am

Post by broncofaninmd »

Deuxieme Octopus wrote:For everyone's information I was waiting to unvote because not everyone has posted since AFC's roleclaim, meaning that potentially Burning Love could counterclaim. But I guess I would have the option then to re-vote so
UNVOTE

Second point,
I don't even think I need to explain how anti-town Bronco sounds. We should not "just lynch and get the question mark off our hands." Leaving afatchic alive is infinitely more useful. I think what happens to afatchic overnight will be much more telling than just knowing his role (and a good chance of losing two townies [we lynch the doc, mafia NKs someone else]). If we let him live, we can attempt to catch a scummer that hasn't claimed power role. Also, we could learn a lot from whether or not AFC is still alive or not the next morning.

Bronco's post seems like a last-ditch effort to salvage what was shaping up to be an easy townie-lynch for the Mafia

And while my mind is on the subject...
Where the hell is Burning Love in all of this? Serious lurker...
I cant beleive you can come out and say how anti town i appear. You have cast votes on just about everybody. You have said before he needed to be lynched and u would stand by your word. Lobster casted a vote after he claimed and said just about what i said but no remarks were sent to him by you, wonder why? Im not going to sit around and come up with this theory or that theory about what is going to happen in night phase or next day phase and try to compute how scum are going to play there hand, it would just cause more mislynches. If he is indeed the doctor which i dont think he is then,yes it would hurt us and give scum two kills. If we dont act and lynch some one else and is town and scum kills some one other then afc and we lynch him next day the scum would have four kills. You were spearheading his exit in the first place, your the one that had said he needed to die. You have posted twice since his role claim and never said anything about your remarks for unvoteing till now. I find it hard to beleive u did that cause u were waiting for burning loves counter claim which might never come. Your VOTE was still there so if anything you look anti town as well.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #16) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:22 am

Post by broncofaninmd »

Epitaph wrote:
lobstermania wrote:
afatchic wrote:and btw... i would honestly expect to live to tomorrow. half the town already wants to lynch me, and im not that much of a threat to the scum. if we do have a cop, i will just be roleblocked, then they can keep me alive. if we don't have a cop i would still expect for them to frame me and take a free kill and let the town try to lynch me tomorrow.
WHAT?? You say you are the Doc, and you also say you are "not that much of a threat to the scum." That's just completely weird. You are the scum's biggest threat right now, if you're honest about your claim. I'm having a hard time believing it. A claim on page seven is a very odd move to make, and it's hard to take seriously. The only way for us to know if you're telling the truth is for you to die. I think your claim is the only thing keeping you alive right now. But after some thought and re-reading, I'm not buying it.
This foolish and scummy. Afatchic has claimed a power role and hasn't been counterclaimed. And I personally believe his claim, even though his "breadcrumbs" were very vague. Yes, I know I was ate the forefront of the case against him, but I'm not stupid enough to lynch a an uncounterclaimed doctor right away. And what's so hard to believe about the claim? He was at L-1, isn't it common to claim? Yeah, a lot of claims made then are bull and are proven to be, but 1. If he is the doctor, we can't risk losing him day 1 2. We know if he's lying tomorrow, so then we can just lynch the liar and 3. I believe him. I'm inclined to believe that this is scum trying to ride the old wagon and lynch a claimed power role. And I don't like it.

vote: LobsterMania

You basing your theory cause someone cried wolf and now your ready to go elsewhere? Lobster does not beleive him and kept his vote not cause he is scum trying to out a power role. You said we can lynch the liar tomorrow if scum does not night kill him, which is what scum would want to do.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #17) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:58 am

Post by broncofaninmd »

Deuxieme Octopus wrote:
lobstermania wrote:
Epitaph wrote: Does this mean he's modkilled now?
I think we would have to prove the hints actually exist first....
Actually, afatchic is screwed either way really. If he admits the clues exist, he's modkilled. If he decides to pull a reversal regarding the existence of the clues, then he's a liar. A scummy liar that should be lynched.
Then why did u waste a post? im interested in this. this is the second post before my posts that drew the ire of me being scummy. IMO the only way to see if he is telling the truth is lynching him. Its been stated before and not by me, that if he does not get n/ked we lynch him tomorrow. Which concluded to my strategy of lynching him now. I dont see the advantage of waiting till tomorrow considering the chances of lynching scum today.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #18) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:08 pm

Post by broncofaninmd »

Deuxieme Octopus wrote:Bronco, you're being ridiculous. I said all of those things PRE-CLAIM!!! I really have no reason not to believe his claim, and I think no matter what he is, now that he has claimed, I want to see where he is in the morning of Day 2.

And then what? What awaits day2? Tell me what we do day 2 if afc is not night killed. Better yet, say we lynch some one else like myself that comes up town and afc is not nightkilled then what happens in day 2?
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #19) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:11 pm

Post by broncofaninmd »

afatchic wrote:Wow, im honestly not sure who is more anti town right now, lobster or bronco.

@bronco- why would we lynch a claimed doc day1 and let the mafia have a free kill tonight instead of lynching a possible scum today, then making the mafia have to kill me tonight. that honestly makes no sense.

And btw, this is wifom, but as mafia i would have claimed cop. a cop counter claim would have been more valuable to the scum then a doc counter claim would be.
Lets you not forget a couple pages ago you were the poster child for scum. Maybe ill claim that im the pope when i get to l-1
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #20) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:35 pm

Post by broncofaninmd »

Epitaph wrote:
broncofaninmd wrote:
Deuxieme Octopus wrote:Bronco, you're being ridiculous. I said all of those things PRE-CLAIM!!! I really have no reason not to believe his claim, and I think no matter what he is, now that he has claimed, I want to see where he is in the morning of Day 2.

And then what? What awaits day2? Tell me what we do day 2 if afc is not night killed. Better yet, say we lynch some one else like myself that comes up town and afc is not nightkilled then what happens in day 2?
Do you know how to read at all? If he's not killed night on night two we're certain that he's scum. The scum would never pass up the chance to kill a town power role, especially if it might be the only one. So, if he's still alive tomorrow, then we have like 100% chance of caught scum.
I beg to differ. You said lynch the liar tomorrow, meaning day two, now your saying if hes not night killed night two we lynch him day three, and you ask me if i can read? Waiting till day three is to long, and lynching him during day two would be no different then lynching now is basically my point but you somehow cant comprehend
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #21) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:35 pm

Post by broncofaninmd »

Epitaph wrote:
broncofaninmd wrote:

Do you know how to read at all? If he's not killed night on night two we're certain that he's scum. The scum would never pass up the chance to kill a town power role, especially if it might be the only one. So, if he's still alive tomorrow, then we have like 100% chance of caught scum.
I beg to differ. You said lynch the liar tomorrow, meaning day two, now your saying if hes not night killed night two we lynch him day three, and you ask me if i can read? Waiting till day three is to long, and lynching him during day two would be no different then lynching now is basically my point but you somehow cant comprehend
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #22) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:45 pm

Post by broncofaninmd »

Ropis wrote:
lobstermania wrote:But also, what about the idea of a no-lynch? It makes sure we only lose one townie before day two. Thoughts?
It also drops our chances of a scum-lynch from "not that great" to "exactly zero". This is far more than just a math game, but I think you should play the numbers as a starting point, then deviate when there's good reason.

The general concensus seems to be a wait-and-see approach regarding Afatchic, and I'll go along with that, but I will stop well short of declaring that if he lives through the night he
must
be scum. If we don't think there's enough to hang him with today, then there won't be enough to hang him with at dawn - at least from my perspective. I'll need something more than "he survived" to cast a vote for him.

I'd really like to hear some more from Burning Love sometime soon. It's been a pretty eventful two days since we last heard from him, and in the six days this game's been running we only have three posts from him. Granted, lurking is probably a null-tell, but putting some pressure on him to contribute can't hurt.

I'm keeping my vote where it is for now.
The ole numbers game again. Well if you do the math u have the same percentage that he is NOT the doctor. I do agree that if he lives through night one it will tell us nothing,which is my argument. If we no lynch and afc is still not night killed were back to square one minus a town member.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #23) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:47 pm

Post by broncofaninmd »

Please hurry Zazier, hurry and save the world, your thoughts depend on it.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #24) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:22 pm

Post by broncofaninmd »

Epitaph wrote:
Ropis wrote:
lobstermania wrote:But also, what about the idea of a no-lynch? It makes sure we only lose one townie before day two. Thoughts?
It also drops our chances of a scum-lynch from "not that great" to "exactly zero". This is far more than just a math game, but I think you should play the numbers as a starting point, then deviate when there's good reason.

The general concensus seems to be a wait-and-see approach regarding Afatchic, and I'll go along with that, but I will stop well short of declaring that if he lives through the night he
must
be scum. If we don't think there's enough to hang him with today, then there won't be enough to hang him with at dawn - at least from my perspective. I'll need something more than "he survived" to cast a vote for him.

I'd really like to hear some more from Burning Love sometime soon. It's been a pretty eventful two days since we last heard from him, and in the six days this game's been running we only have three posts from him. Granted, lurking is probably a null-tell, but putting some pressure on him to contribute can't hurt.

I'm keeping my vote where it is for now.
Burning Love will reply in good time. There's no need to take pressure off of the scummy candidates.

I'm also interested in what zazieR has to say.
Im not so sure what to take of this reply. What reason would you have to defend burning love with that response considering he has 3 posts. What if he is scum and the so called scummy candidates are town? Im pretty sure every one has been accused of being scummy and since theres only 2 in the game, some one is wrong. But NOPE u take up for burning love say he will reply in good time, BUT he has only made 3 posts the whole time so far.
change vote epitaph
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #25) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:05 pm

Post by broncofaninmd »

Porkens wrote:
Post-Claim

First of all, some basic reads on the key events;

1. Claiming at L-1 isn't, by itself, scummy.
2. We can't assume what the scum will do, and we shouldn't make such assumptions out-loud.
3. If afatchic is alive tomorrow morning, that by itself tells us nothing new about his alignment.

Now for some of the recent posts;

Afatchic:

1. Your hints were nothing that could convince me to lay off or give me the idea that you were a PR.
2. In 180 you say;
"if we do have a cop, i will just be roleblocked, then they can keep me alive. if we don't have a cop i would still expect for them to frame me and take a free kill and let the town try to lynch me tomorrow.”

--How would the scum know if we have a cop at this point?

As an IC, how can you not point out set-up d, in which there is a doc but no cop?

4. 207 hahahha that’s some awesome WIFOM, I approve (no, really, I do).

lobstermania:

1. You've gone from wanting him to die, regardless of what happens in night 1, to “not buying it” and wanting him dead now. You just want him dead, I take it, regardless of what else happens.
2. I hate no-lynches, because it gives all the power to the scum.
3. I think all three points at the top of this post could be directed at you, specifically, here. Your recent arguments have been pretty off-target. Intentionally or not, I can’t tell.

DO:

1. About the whole code thing; In general, it’s not a good idea to try to second-guess the mod.
2. You kind of miss the mark with “there’s no reason not to believe his claim," there is reason not to believe his claim, but there's no reason to hang him for his claim.
3. In general, I’ve found you pro-town since the claim.

Ropis:

1. Wow, good post in 175.
2. Interesting theory with the math, but having a *real* doc claim doesn’t tell the scum that there is a cop in play; look at setup d.
3. I agree also with 200.
4. 214; God, who put the logic stick up your butt?

Zaz:

1. Nothing wrong with what you've said recently.

Epitaph:

1. As I said before; 166 is bad logic.
2. 168 doesn’t inspire me with confidence.
3. 172, I don’t think you’re an idiot, so please stop posting like one! ;) 4. 181; “for some reason” isn’t a good reason. Scumtell.
5. 187; “What’s so hard to believe about the claim”? Rly? How, exactly, will we
know
if he’s lying tomorrow?
6. You are, or at least are playing like you are,
SCUM.

Broncofaninmd:

1. Oh, there you are!
2. You say we lynch him and get this question mark off our hands now.
--Why not scumhunt, and hopefully lynch, the
other
scum?

3. In 189 you say “I’m not buying it either.”
--So which is it; Do you want to lynch him because he’s a “question mark” or because you think he’s scum? You don’t really care, because you are…

SCUM

5. Attacking everyone.
6. So, by virtue of being at L-1 for a few hours, he MUST be scum? That’s how your acting.
7. 220 im not sure, distancing from epitaph?

So there you go.

1. One of or Both of Epitaph and Broncofaninmd are most likely scum
at this point
, according to me.

2. afatchic, meh, I’m actually leaning towards believing his claim. MASTERFUL WIFOM with the “I would have claimed cop” bit, if your scum ;)

3. BurningLove doesn’t look like he’s been posting anywhere on the site recently, he may have alts, I don’t know.

With a strong

FoS: Epitaph

And a slightly weaker one on

FoS: Lobstermania

(P.S. I really had to think about which of Broncofan or Epitaph to vote for. Both of them have been really scummy and/or wrongheaded since the claim, but the “lets lynch him to get him out of the way or because he’s lying or whatever, lets just lynch him” from Bronco put the whole thing over the edge.)
Well im glad you got just about every one covered. See this is what im talking about, AFC is free and some one else is going down, over a claim that is 50-50. Mind you i was one of the last to question him, so the conclusion he was scum was already determined not by me but the rest of you all. I wil do you and the mafia a favor.
vote broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:05 am

Post by broncofaninmd »

Im back and I brought two ropes with me. One for epitaph and one for afc.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #27) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:10 am

Post by broncofaninmd »

Epitaph wrote:
lobstermania wrote:
This foolish and scummy. Afatchic has claimed a power role and hasn't been counterclaimed. And I personally believe his claim, even though his "breadcrumbs" were very vague. Yes, I know I was ate the forefront of the case against him, but I'm not stupid enough to lynch a an uncounterclaimed doctor right away. And what's so hard to believe about the claim? He was at L-1, isn't it common to claim? Yeah, a lot of claims made then are bull and are proven to be, but 1. If he is the doctor, we can't risk losing him day 1 2. We know if he's lying tomorrow, so then we can just lynch the liar and 3. I believe him. I'm inclined to believe that this is scum trying to ride the old wagon and lynch a claimed power role. And I don't like it.

vote: LobsterMania
These two scums pulled a fast one with the claim doc deal and laid a trap for our fellow town.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #28) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:20 am

Post by broncofaninmd »

afatchic wrote:Wow, im honestly not sure who is more anti town right now, lobster or bronco.

@bronco- why would we lynch a claimed doc day1 and let the mafia have a free kill tonight instead of lynching a possible scum today, then making the mafia have to kill me tonight. that honestly makes no sense.

And btw, this is wifom, but as mafia i would have claimed cop. a cop counter claim would have been more valuable to the scum then a doc counter claim would be.
A cop counter claim would be, your right. But the key word here is counter claim. You were worried about NOTbeing counter claimed. You claim cop and not counter claimed your would be sure bet night killed. So you claim doc to give you a reason to live through night one.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #29) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:26 am

Post by broncofaninmd »

Epitaph wrote:
afatchic wrote:And now you can unvote... im the doctor. nicely done for any of you that didn't realize i was hinting a power role every time i replied to one of your posts.

And how is this the betterment of town?
I'd have to be a fool to leave my vote on a claimed doctor who hasn't been counterclaimed.
unvote

I would like to see some explanation of these "hints" you left as well, though.
Why not leave your votes on him. Just cause he claimed doesnt mean you just jump up and beleive him. Second of all, you didnt give anyone a chance to counter claim. No one would of hammered him. Funny how you two were the driving force to thrust lobster on the gallows. Leading the town by there noses.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #30) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:28 am

Post by broncofaninmd »

afatchic wrote:Well now i don't really have that great of a feeling about this lynch now. don't really like how quickly the wagon took off.

DO-always allow time from one last defense and/or a claim.
You started it and epitapth jumped on right after, funny you say that after the decided vote. Spear head the lynch and then feel remorsefull after its all done.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (isolation #31) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:52 am

Post by broncofaninmd »

afatchic wrote:
Deuxieme Octopus wrote:well answer me this, afatchic: what is your current opinion on Ropis?
Really newbish... at first i was like scum all the way. but i don't know. the way Epitaph defended him makes me think scum defending a newbie player. He just seems really scummy that he thought about his vote, and knew what he was doing, and yet did it anyway. then his defense was that he wanted to live, so he voted someone else. ( every bit of this is scummy) so everything he has done makes me think scum. however...

Epitaph is really making me think Ropis is just a newbie, and he is trying to look extremely townie saving him. which then makes me think one of the two is scum. so i am pretty sure one of the two of them would be one of our scum, but doubtful its both. even newb scum are smart enough to not defend each other day 1.
But on post 239 you have him listed as neutral townie. Can you explain to me why the change cause I couldnt see any.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #32) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:54 am

Post by broncofaninmd »

afatchic wrote:Well, if it helps much, i protected zazier last night because i thought DO was scum after his quick hammer on Lobstermania. but right now if you want to lynch me i doubt i will complain much, im just getting annoyed with broncofan posting about a million accusations based on logic that doesn't make sense at all.
Tell me how it dont make sense. Im showing why it does.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #33) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:57 am

Post by broncofaninmd »

afatchic wrote:
broncofaninmd wrote:

A cop counter claim would be, your right. But the key word here is counter claim. You were worried about NOTbeing counter claimed. You claim cop and not counter claimed your would be sure bet night killed. So you claim doc to give you a reason to live through night one.
And how would i know there isn't a doc and there is a cop? this makes no sense.
Cause you was at l-1. You did the best thing you possibly could. I already explained why you didnt claim cop. It was out of desperation. You claim cop, no way shape or form you explain why you would live through night one. You knew you would live through night one. You cant kill yourself.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #34) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:59 am

Post by broncofaninmd »

I dont trust you or beleive you. Lobster didnt either and you lead the lynch on him. I guess im making that up to.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #35) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:02 pm

Post by broncofaninmd »

Porkens wrote:
questions:

Broncofaninmd: Why did you vote for yourself yesterday?

Skillit: What is your read on yesterday and so far today?
I am town, and cause i didnt beleive AFC and wanted him lynched. The wagon formed and I thought i was dead meat. Lobster did the same thing i did and he payed.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #36) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:05 pm

Post by broncofaninmd »

I agreed with lobster and took up for him. I never laid a vote on him. Epitaph is imo 100 percent scum. Im trying to connect the dots with AFC, i beleive he is to.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #37) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:13 pm

Post by broncofaninmd »

afatchic wrote:
broncofaninmd wrote: I thought i was dead meat.
IMO no one would NK you. your logic is always so flawed it would be pretty easy to lead a lynch on you.
Whic is exactly why you didnt n/k me. Why waste a valuable power on me when you can thumb the town by there noses again with your, You cant do this or that mafia handbook.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #38) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:26 pm

Post by broncofaninmd »

Untll you can prove to me other wise im....

Vote AFATCHIC
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #39) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:36 pm

Post by broncofaninmd »

Porkens wrote:
broncofaninmd wrote: I am town, and cause i didnt beleive AFC and wanted him lynched. The wagon formed and I thought i was dead meat. Lobster did the same thing i did and he payed.
AFC didn't want
who
lynched?

So the wagon formed and you gave up?

Lobster did not self-vote.

You haven't answered my question.
Wasnt referencing to AFC not wanting to lynch. I said i wanted AFC lynched, and it was being used against me. I saw three votes on me figured i was done. I went back to tell you who that was but then noticed epitaph never voted for me. Never said lobster voted for himself, meant as wanting afc lynched to.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #40) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:01 pm

Post by broncofaninmd »

Just alittle nugget of info since my logic is so flawed so saying Porkens and Afatchic. There top 3 scum list created by there magical scum meters indicated Lobster as scum and me as scum. One was proven false already and if im lynched they will be proven wrong on two accounts. All bow there mighty scum tells.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #41) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:56 pm

Post by broncofaninmd »

Afatchic:
If I believe in it enough to vote him, then I should believe he is scum.

But in his scum list he has epitaph as neutral townie, but yet he put a vote on him. I already questioned the quick unvote by epitaph on the doc claim.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #42) » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:14 am

Post by broncofaninmd »

afatchic wrote:Well now i don't really have that great of a feeling about this lynch now. don't really like how quickly the wagon took off.

DO-always allow time from one last defense and/or a claim.
IMO I dont think our so called doctor should be posting like this right before night phase. To me it seems it would tip your hand to the mafia about who you would protect.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #43) » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:16 am

Post by broncofaninmd »

Epitaph wrote:
broncofaninmd wrote:Im back and I brought two ropes with me. One for epitaph and one for afc.
OK, you keep calling for my lynch. Would you mind outlining your case against me so I know why? It would help your cause for my death anyway because nobody is going vote me purely on the basis that you keep repeating "lynch Epitaph!."

I'm also interested in your case against afatchic.
Reread the thread. You keep popping up on scum lists. Your the one that needs to help your cause.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #44) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:27 am

Post by broncofaninmd »

I have a friend that introduced mafia to me, I was talking to him about some advice. I knew this was coming but thought it would be from Ropis.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #45) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:41 am

Post by broncofaninmd »

afatchic wrote:you accuse me of not answering your question, yet you don't ask a question. maybe you didn't read your post fully. you say you don't understand my comments, but never ask me to explain them. so any answer i give would not be avoiding your question.

Back to the topic... Yes i expect to live through the night. what scum would not make an attempt to set me up there? but eventually, when we lynch the mafia roleblocker, or if we have a cop and they cleared me, my claim can be proven and then they have to kill me. so by lynching a possible PR, we are only helping the scum out.

Irooooony? then what do you call me getting accused of avoiding your question, when you didn't ask a question?
When we lynch the role blocker? How do you know that there is a role blocker in the game?
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #46) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:49 am

Post by broncofaninmd »

Porkens wrote:Ok, I've heard what I need, I think, and it's time to add a new wrinkle.

:cracks knucks: Ready?

I am the Cop.

Does anyone want to counter-claim cop? I'll give you 24 hours to think it over.
I would like an explanation why you would claim.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #47) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:25 am

Post by broncofaninmd »

First, it said no one from this game outside the thread. Second i only talked about scernerios. So if im guilthy ill gladly accept me resigination. Third this doctor claim is still sitting on my chest, by you claiming cop, and the scum should of atleast anticipated a chance of a cop on the game, been the reason that AFC died night one. Now, I know your safe atleast one more night if afc is telling the truth and that you are as well so your claim is not really damaging. But I cant see scum doing that just to set up a day 2 miss lynch on the doctor.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #48) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:31 am

Post by broncofaninmd »

But, i will say this. If your telling the truth and AFC as well, that means there is a role blocker.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #49) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:46 am

Post by broncofaninmd »

ditto, see my logic isnt all that flawed...lol
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #50) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:59 am

Post by broncofaninmd »

afatchic wrote:
broncofaninmd wrote:
afatchic wrote:you accuse me of not answering your question, yet you don't ask a question. maybe you didn't read your post fully. you say you don't understand my comments, but never ask me to explain them. so any answer i give would not be avoiding your question.

Back to the topic... Yes i expect to live through the night. what scum would not make an attempt to set me up there? but eventually, when we lynch the mafia roleblocker, or if we have a cop and they cleared me, my claim can be proven and then they have to kill me. so by lynching a possible PR, we are only helping the scum out.

Irooooony? then what do you call me getting accused of avoiding your question, when you didn't ask a question?
When we lynch the role blocker? How do you know that there is a role blocker in the game?
Because i thought Ropis was cop. So either Porkens has inno on me, which means we save everyone the time or trying to put together a case on me, or porkens caught a scum. im anxious to know which.
For now
UNVOTE
Im interested in what info he has for us on his investigation.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (isolation #51) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:35 pm

Post by broncofaninmd »

By Porkens accusing me of being a roleblocker can mean one of two things.
1. That he investigated AFC and he came up doc.
2. That he is scum and knows there is no cop by the setup.

Just remember, the scum knows the setup because of that doc claim.(counter claimed or not)

My first thought was that he found scum by claiming. The ol' 1 for 1. But that changed when he accused me of being role blocker. If AFC was scum he would of known there was no role blocker. So that means he is saying AFC is doctor and im going to be railroaded.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #52) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:54 pm

Post by broncofaninmd »

I said I knew the cop claim was coming. You said how, unless you was the role blocker.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #53) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:59 pm

Post by broncofaninmd »

If you claimed cause you think im the role blocker you screwed the town, THAT i will say.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #54) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:01 pm

Post by broncofaninmd »

Porkens wrote:Do you really want to call that an accusation?
Basically yes. I had a reason why i thought it was coming, and u think thats the only way.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #55) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:03 pm

Post by broncofaninmd »

You didnt say "just scum" u said UNLESS you are the role blocker.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #56) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:10 pm

Post by broncofaninmd »

Im not saying. Two can play that game.
Either way your dead. Question is are you taking town down with you.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #57) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:11 pm

Post by broncofaninmd »

Unless we lynch role blocker, but i have a feeling you think i am and thats why you claimed.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #58) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:12 pm

Post by broncofaninmd »

You screwed up with your claim.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #59) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:14 pm

Post by broncofaninmd »

Confirmed town cop not night killed? If you can explain how that is then ill change my stance.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (isolation #60) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:15 pm

Post by broncofaninmd »

How is your claim pro town? If you nailed scum then yeah, but why withhold THAT?
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #61) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:18 pm

Post by broncofaninmd »

I dont think you will.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (isolation #62) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:22 pm

Post by broncofaninmd »

Your trying to pin the role blocker on me and your wrong. Like i said if i get lyched day2 your dead if your the cop.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #63) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:23 pm

Post by broncofaninmd »

Porkens wrote:
broncofaninmd wrote: I dont think you will.
You don't think I will do what?
Be confirmed.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #64) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:07 pm

Post by broncofaninmd »

Pretty much
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #65) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:08 pm

Post by broncofaninmd »

broncofaninmd wrote:By Porkens accusing me of being a roleblocker can mean one of two things.
1. That he investigated AFC and he came up doc.
2. That he is scum and knows there is no cop by the setup.

Just remember, the scum knows the setup because of that doc claim.(counter claimed or not)

My first thought was that he found scum by claiming. The ol' 1 for 1. But that changed when he accused me of being role blocker. If AFC was scum he would of known there was no role blocker. So that means he is saying AFC is doctor and im going to be railroaded.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #66) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:13 pm

Post by broncofaninmd »

Actually, i said a knew a cop claim was coming. NEVER said i knew there was a cop.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #67) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:14 pm

Post by broncofaninmd »

broncofaninmd wrote:I have a friend that introduced mafia to me, I was talking to him about some advice. I knew this was coming but thought it would be from Ropis.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #68) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:15 pm

Post by broncofaninmd »

Did you investigate AFATCHIC night one?
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #69) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:42 pm

Post by broncofaninmd »

You ever think about something and then when it happens you say" I knew that". Well thats what that was. Im actually wishing i didnt say that now. It basically boils down to AFC's claim being fake. I thought about the destruction it would cause if scum claimed cop. Figured it would come day3. Like I said, that claim by AFC, unless he is a vanilla townie trying to save his rear told the scum everything they needed to know.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #70) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:51 pm

Post by broncofaninmd »

Mr. Flay wrote:
broncofaninmd wrote:I have a friend that introduced mafia to me, I was talking to him about some advice. I knew this was coming but thought it would be from Ropis.
For the record, don't do this. Talking about the game outside of the thread can have some unexpected results, not least that you're effectively "two players with one role" at that point, making you harder to read and creating an unfair advantage/distinction.

Please consider this your warning.
I apoligize. But if it matters it was a friend of mine that plays on another site and he introduced the game to me. I wasnt feeling like i was effective in the game and didnt want to ruin it for others. I will not let it happen again.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #71) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:50 am

Post by broncofaninmd »

afatchic wrote:@Porkens- i protected zazier because i figured one of the two "most pro-town people" would be targeted, so i tried to protect one.

Im also not liking how bronco is reacting to porkens comment about him being roleblocker.
To be honest I dont really care how you feel about it. I had a gut feeling a cop claim was coming and I was right. To use that against me and call me a role blocker thats fine. If your the doc and porkens is the cop and i get lynched day2, the town is an a peril state. Im getting a vibe that I dont believe either one of you.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #72) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:46 am

Post by broncofaninmd »

Porkens wrote:
broncofaninmd wrote: If your the doc and porkens is the cop and i get lynched day2, the town is an a peril state.
Who would you suggest lynching if, theoretically, I had an innocent report on Afatchic?
Me if you would like.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #73) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:47 am

Post by broncofaninmd »

I see the writing on the wall. Do what you got to do.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #74) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:44 pm

Post by broncofaninmd »

PORKENS WROTE In 180 you say; "if we do have a cop, i will just be roleblocked, then they can keep me alive. if we don't have a cop i would still expect for them to frame me and take a free kill and let the town try to lynch me tomorrow.”
--How would the scum know if we have a cop at this point?
3. As an IC, how can you not point out set-up d, in which there is a doc but no cop?
4. 207 hahahha that’s some awesome WIFOM, I approve (no, really, I do).

But they could know that we dont have a cop. By the scums own roles they could tell if there was a cop or not.

How could you miss that.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (isolation #75) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:55 pm

Post by broncofaninmd »

Im not giving you a list. So put that on your notes as well.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #76) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:05 pm

Post by broncofaninmd »

afatchic wrote:Well, my guess is she probably has a guilty on one of the scum, and she is using this time of waiting to see who else acts like scum. Scum often act a little different and should be a little bit easier to pick out once they know a guilty report is about to come out. i think this will be good to reread once we have all the info put out in front of us.

And why is Broncofaninmd so afraid that she is thinking he is scum and afraid to be lynched? maybe there is something to that. guess we will find out shortly...

I think you are at like -2 hours also. lol
How is that afc? If any, i would think its you. Only way it wouldnt be is that Porkens didnt investigat you and I dont see why he would that.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (isolation #77) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:57 pm

Post by broncofaninmd »

Im not sure i like what your doing here. before i say anything else, i want to know who you investigated and what you found out.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #78) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:43 pm

Post by broncofaninmd »

Heres my list. This could change pending your information.
1. Afc- The whole claim has thrown a wrench in this game. He lead a revolt against lobster for his non belief. The ropis issue earlier in the game also made him look scummy. The topping on the cake with me was his post after DO's hammering.
2.Epitaph- If it wasnt for AFC's claim he would be my number one. He has jumped on every wagon. His immediate unvote with the explanation that even he wouldnt lynch a uncountered doctor. The post to DO about BL/Skillet really sold me on him.
My first thought was that they were working together.
3.Zazier- The lurking, then popping up, quoting comments and then going back into hiding seems scummy to me.
4.Ropis- The beginning of the game didnt help him, then the connection with AFC also didnt sit well with me. But more and more im gradually changing my opioning with him.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #79) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:55 pm

Post by broncofaninmd »

Porkens wrote:I've already given you "what I found out," just not who.

Why don't you like 'what I'm doing here'?
The town gets 3 strikes. We are currently down to two. If your scum and fake claim, you could easily lead us down a one way street with your "info". Im also interested with the info you found and curious about your plans with what to do with it. I hope for our sakes that you have crossed your t's and dotted your i's with putting your self out here right now.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #80) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:57 pm

Post by broncofaninmd »

Ropis wrote:
broncofaninmd wrote:I see the writing on the wall. Do what you got to do.
John Elway would never give up so easily... :lol:
No, he would win the game in the last second!!!!!!!!!
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #81) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:37 pm

Post by broncofaninmd »

I finally got it. Im a skeptical person by nature, maybe mafia's not the game for me. The connection im referring to was what got the ball rolling on him in the beginning. Like I said, you have falling on my list, exspecially when epitapth jumped out. Between you and Porkens I have gotting a better read on the game. I wish I could replay this thing all over again.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #82) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:36 am

Post by broncofaninmd »

Sorry for being away, im an essential employee and due to the inclement weather i havent had a chance to get on. First off, if Porkens is the cop and Skillit actually came up scum Im looking awfully hard at Epitapth.

VOTE SKILLIT
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #83) » Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:16 am

Post by broncofaninmd »

Sorry, wasnt ignoring the game. Besides the holidays and Zazier being replaced I was waiting to see what Claus had to say. I dont know if i could add to any thing else to what Ropis said other then the fact if Claus is lynched and comes up town, then lynching me would result in a Scum win. The thing with Zazier, she was being considered town earlier in the game, and if correct then the last scum bag is Ropis.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (isolation #84) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:59 am

Post by broncofaninmd »

Porkens wrote:Why aren't you voting bronco?

vote broncofaninmd
I didnt vote because im not sure who is scum. I was waiting to see what claus had to say. I was thinking Claus, but if he comes up town, im not sure if i can swing epitaphs vote towards ropis. Then we lose.
broncofaninmd
broncofaninmd
Goon
broncofaninmd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (isolation #85) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:00 am

Post by broncofaninmd »

But if u want me to vote
Vote Claus
[b/]
broncofaninmd