Newbie 688 - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:15 am

Post by Crysnia »

Confirmed.
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:45 am

Post by Crysnia »

bumping it a bit
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:21 am

Post by Crysnia »

Sorry for the delay in posting. This is my first game on mafiascum and I am kinda just taking it all in.

Though I love the name Panamon (I'm a big Terry Brooks fan), I will have to cast my first vote for him/her.

My reasons for this vote are two fold. If you are casting suspicion on someone on the first day, have the guts to vote for them. Don't be one of those people who says "so and so is suspicious" and then let everyone else jump on it. That screams SCUM to me. My other reason is that the ONLY power that vanilla townies have is their vote. By not being willing to vote on the first day, I see this as either being a really dumb townie move or a SCUM move. With that being said:

Vote: Panamon
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #58 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:52 am

Post by Crysnia »

It seems like you guys are intent on lynching Mastin. I'm not going to jump on the band wagon because in my eyes there are people who are more suspicious (one of whom is voting for Mastin).

So here is what I suggest. If you guys lynch Mastin and he ends up mafia, then start zeroing in on those that didn't vote for him in hopes of catching the other mafia. But if he ends up innocent, I believe that those three people that quickly voted for him need to be fast tracked to the top of the possible mafia list.
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #74 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:18 am

Post by Crysnia »

Does anyone know what the current vote count is?
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #77 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:23 am

Post by Crysnia »

Panamon came in pointed the finger at Mastin. Voted for Mastin after it was pointed out that it was suspicious that he pointed the finger but didn't vote. I don't think he's posted much since. My suspicion still stays with Panamon.
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #116 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:50 am

Post by Crysnia »

vollkan wrote:
Panamon has requested replacement. I am searching for one now.
Lovely....so now the game slows even more. Do players get marks against them for committing to a game and then not playing?
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #118 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:52 am

Post by Crysnia »

I have some suspicion about mrfixij. But that is colored by my experiences in other mafia games on other forums. He strikes me as the scum masquerading as the over helpful townie. So then regular old vanilla townies will say "Oh no, we can't vote to lynch mrfixij because he is sooo helpful."
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #120 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:11 am

Post by Crysnia »

I never said that high activity for the town was bad. Please don't be putting words in my mouth. I said that people who are too helpful become suspicious in my mind due to past experiences.
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #182 (isolation #9) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:38 am

Post by Crysnia »

I've been prodded but I really don't have much to say. I've been waiting on Questionmark to defend himself/herself. My vote hasn't changed. Nor have my suspicions about mr.fixij.
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #187 (isolation #10) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:44 am

Post by Crysnia »

It's simple. I am not one to vote hope. I believe that QuestionMark is scum. I am waiting for him to prove otherwise. Until then, he has my vote.

I've already explained by suspicions of Mrfixij. He is overly helpful and seems to be trying to control the game through his helpfulness.

Nothing more for me to say.
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #189 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:37 am

Post by Crysnia »

There is no anti-town behavior here. And never did I say I was going by my gut. The fact is that you are now trying to point the finger at me because I said that your over helpfulness was suspicious to me. I never said someone was too towny, but good try. I have contributed. I already said that I think QuestionMark is mafia. I am waiting for him/her to defend herself. I refuse to jump on someone else until that issue is resolved. The only reason I even brought up my suspicion of you was because I was asked who else is suspicious besides QuestionMark / Panamon.

Quit with the threats and the manipulations because that is making YOU look like scum.
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #191 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:59 am

Post by Crysnia »

Call them what you want, you threatened me when I said you were suspicious. It is day one, there is always very little to go on for day one. I am waiting for QuestionMark and that is that. Take it for what it is. After day one, then we can gleam some real information about who voted and why and how. Right now, you can claim to bring real content to the table but all you can bring is speculation and "gut" feelings also.
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #196 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:49 am

Post by Crysnia »

Panamon wrote:FOS: Mastin

This is newbie mafia, what strategy could you possibly have?

No vote yet.
You can not like my tone all you want. I have already explained myself. I am not the only one who called Panamon scum. But anyway, pointing the finger at someone else and not voting comes off as scummy.

I also think it is very odd that as soon as Moses calls out Mr.fixij, you try to turn everything around on me in an effort to pull attention away from your buddy.
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #207 (isolation #14) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:54 am

Post by Crysnia »

Since Battlemage is here and active and has answered the accusations against him. I am unvoting him.

unvote
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #209 (isolation #15) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:27 am

Post by Crysnia »

Heheh yeah you did in your first post on this page :)
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #212 (isolation #16) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:56 am

Post by Crysnia »

mrfixij wrote:
Crysnia wrote:Heheh yeah you did in your first post on this page :)
Exactly what DID that clear up? As best as I could tell, he was pointing suspicion on me. If that's your idea of clearing suspicion then I'm forced to be skeptical of your alignment.
You are skeptical of my alignment anyway. So go back to actually threatening me. You were much more interesting anyway. Or you could actually stop threatening me and join your buddy in voting for me, since inevitably he'll show up to defend you.

@BattleMage: I was voting for you because of the FOS without voting issue. I was waiting for an explanation from Panamon then QuestionMark and now you for it. You gave a very good explanation and you even showed that mrfixij, who also FOS people without voting for them even though he leveled that accusation at Panamon.
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #214 (isolation #17) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:17 am

Post by Crysnia »

Can you ever be anything other than accusing and insulting? Seriously, I don't think it is in your nature to be anything other than that.

What is becoming obvious to me as I read over the thread is that you and Spring seem to be acting in cahoots. Spring always seems to pop up and throw suspicion elsewhere once someone throws it on you. I am not the only noticing the two of you acting together.
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #231 (isolation #18) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:33 am

Post by Crysnia »

orangepenguin wrote:Haha..I have played two completed games with BM so far, and both those times, he was scum. I played a couple others were he wasn't scum, but he died. It was after day 3. Even though Stoofer's Law is likely a joke, BM isn't always scum, if he survives past day 3.
Your statement makes no sense and has no bearing on this game. He could have been scum 100 times in a row and the chance of him being scum in this game would be the same as any other game.

@Moses: I didn't bring it up because I didn't really see what you guys were talking about until someone asked me who was suspicious and I said fixij and the next post from spring is a vote for me.

Also it is very likely that I will be lynched today as you notice that Spring has taken to point the finger at me any chance she gets. So I am pretty much resigned to letting you guys lynch me. Yes, very anti-town behavior but nothing I have said nor say seems to be helpful. I was asked who I thought was suspicious. I gave an answer and BAM I'm scum and attacked because I answered without "proof." It is the first day and we never have proof on the first day but someone has to be lynched, right?
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #239 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:34 am

Post by Crysnia »

I have never read Stoofer's 5th Law. I was just stating that idea that he was putting forth didn't make much sense.
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #245 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:59 am

Post by Crysnia »

Not me. It was already pointed out that it was said twice before I brought it up.
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #268 (isolation #21) » Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:02 am

Post by Crysnia »

Just ignore Mrfixij's threats. He is a bully and tend to throw them around. In fact he still hasn't successfully defended against the connection between him and spring.

Really, I don't put much stock in the first day as we really don't have evidence to go off of. The second day in my opinion is the most important day because then we can go back and examine the first day and examine everyone's votes.

Right now I am not sure who to vote for as everyone seems suspicious. I am highly uncomfortable with the way that Orange just popped in and voted for Moses much of a reason. So I think I'm voting for Orange today.

Vote: Orangepenguin
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #270 (isolation #22) » Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:58 am

Post by Crysnia »

Battle Mage wrote:
Crysnia wrote:Just ignore Mrfixij's threats. He is a bully and tend to throw them around. In fact he still hasn't successfully defended against the connection between him and spring.

Really, I don't put much stock in the first day as we really don't have evidence to go off of. The second day in my opinion is the most important day because then we can go back and examine the first day and examine everyone's votes.

Right now I am not sure who to vote for as everyone seems suspicious. I am highly uncomfortable with the way that Orange just popped in and voted for Moses much of a reason. So I think I'm voting for Orange today.

Vote: Orangepenguin
I agree with your post upto the vote for Orangepenguin. If you want us to use today for information so we can make more informed decisions tomorrow, why do you want to lynch somebody who hasn't really said much? Plus i think his reason was perfectly acceptable for a vote at this stage. And i'm totally unbiased. ;)

BM
Because tomorrow we really won't have more information on him. He has nothing to look at and really has never added anything other than his vote.
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #295 (isolation #23) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:57 am

Post by Crysnia »

I notice a lot of talk of strategy and people being "experts" on this game. I was under the assumption that this was a beginner game. Everyone who keeps assuming that they are more knowledgable about Mafia than the rest of us should 1)Stop beating up on the newbies who may not know much about the game and this is their first go 2)If you are really that advanced, then what the hell are you doing in the newbie game.

/rant
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #313 (isolation #24) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:58 am

Post by Crysnia »

As noted in Post 230, she only brings up the possible pairing of SL and mrfix after they attack her.
I would like to point out that I was the third person to point out the pairing.

It is day one. The only defense that I have is that I am a simple vanilla townie. My vote for Orangepenguin still stands.
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #317 (isolation #25) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:56 am

Post by Crysnia »

Alduskkel wrote:Okay, but the remaining 2 reasons still warrant a vote.
Then obvious you really haven't read the past 12 pages. I've already addressed those two points.

You vote against me or you don't vote against me. I really don't care at this moment but my vote is staying where it is.
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #343 (isolation #26) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:35 am

Post by Crysnia »

Alduskkel wrote:I guess I'll make a post anyway.

Crysnia: Wants to off a player she herself says is helpful. Counter productive, unless you're scum. (Post 118)
You can spin it however you want. What I said was that being "too helpful" aka "trying to hard to look townie" can be a scumtell. The fact that fixij wants to keep mentioning my name and trying to bring people back to me just tell me that I am on to something.

Like I said earlier, i am a vanilla townie. No special role no nothing. If you guys end up lynching me then you lynch me. Just if you do, I hope that you guys go after the people who led the lynch.

My vote still stands for Orange.
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #380 (isolation #27) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:39 am

Post by Crysnia »

orangepenguin wrote:
mrfixij wrote:
orangepenguin wrote:
mrfixij wrote:My vote changed in 336. I initially voted for orange because he wasn't fitting the meta I have on him.
Just curious, but what is your meta of me? :?
It's hardly productive or legal of me to actively discuss a meta I've drawn on you from active games.
From my perspective, I am not doing anything different. My meta is basically "quiet day 1 and 2, yet comes out full force late in the game", or something like that. BM has played with me a couple times, in completed games, so he probably has a better opinion on my meta than you do, since he has played completed games with me in addition to his experience.
So your game plan is to do nothing to help the town catch scum on day 1 or two?
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #385 (isolation #28) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:03 pm

Post by Crysnia »

orangepenguin wrote:That's not what I said. Besides the fact that meta does not = game plan, I mainly meant that I am known to be quiet the first couple of days. I don't know why, it just happens. Sometimes, I am quiet only day 1, but there have been occasions where I have been "full force" the entire game.

I don't see you with a case on me, so I don't know how you're catching scum any better than myself. ;)
How can you make a case on someone who doesn't post? Perhaps you are scum and trying not to post so you can hide from people and then kill us in the night.
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #430 (isolation #29) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:55 pm

Post by Crysnia »

orangepenguin wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:You just arent reading.
Do you have an actual post to go with that OP or are you just spamming?
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #443 (isolation #30) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:15 am

Post by Crysnia »

Yeah I'm still on board with my vote for Orange. He basically admits that he does nothing the first two days thus getting a free pass.

As to whom else I think is suspicious, it's hard to tell right now because it's day 1 and you NEVER really have much (if anything) to go on unless someone outright admits to being mafia. As I stated before I am suspicious of fixij. For a while he was trying to hard to be the "helpful townie," the person you couldn't possibly lynch because they were so helpful.

But honestly, until we come to consensus for day 1 we really won't have much to go on.

(oh yeah...cue the OMG SHE IS SUSPICIOUS OF SOMEONE HELPFUL accusations...btw, it's only helpful if you actually lynch a scum from it. If you don't then it's just bad town)
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #445 (isolation #31) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:25 am

Post by Crysnia »

Sure I'll elaborate since you've been chomping at the bit to get some lynch votes on me.

You were playing the over helpful player. Someone early said that it was suspicious of me to want to get rid of someone like that. Well my point is that you are only benefiting the town if you are actually correct in your accusations but if you are wrong (like you are of me) then you just end up being bad town.

There is nothing scummy about acknowledging the fact that day 1 is a day of random votes, hunches, guesses, and gut feelings unless someone majorly slips up. Not acknowledging that and trying to fabricate evidence when there is none, however, can be seen as scummy.
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #447 (isolation #32) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:36 am

Post by Crysnia »

And personally I disagree with your first statement. I feel that the correct lynch is always better than a mislynch. But I do believe that the mislynch should result in the lynching of the person who pushed the hardest to lynch someone innocent. But that would be logical. I do find it odd that you would refer me to a game in which the scum win.

I'd never vote for a no-lynch on day one. That it very anti-town. But I am not having a defeatist attitude. I'm having a realistic attitude towards D1. You guys are all turning everyone over looking for "evidence" on day 1. The evidence comes in the voting and the defending of votes which you get on day 2.

I've played before on another site and day 1 on this game has taken longer than two games on the other site. Here we are in a newbie game and you guys are arguing about the philosophy of mafia and who is more an expert. This is going to take forever. Now that is a defeatist attitude. But if you notice it has more to do with players than d1.
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #448 (isolation #33) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:37 am

Post by Crysnia »

Oh yeah, as for the hanging back. It's because EVERY TIME I say anything you try like hell to pin me as scum with no evidence. I'm happy with my vote right now for Orange because of his own admissions.
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #450 (isolation #34) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:43 am

Post by Crysnia »

So you are basing this off of one game? One game out of how many?

So you are basically saying that it is better to lynch a townie on day one than a scum?

FOS: mrfixij

=======================================
Page 19 Votecount

WeatheredClown: (0/5)
Crysnia: (1/5) springlullaby,
mrfixij: (0/5)
Alduskkel: (1/5) Battle Mage,
Moses le fou: (1/5) orangepenguin,
Scheherazade: (0/5)
Battle Mage: (3/5) Scheherazade, Moses le fou, mrfixij,
springlullaby: (0/5)
orangepenguin: (1/5) Crysnia,

Not Voting: (2/9) WeatheredClown, Alduskkel,

With 9 alive, it's 5 to lynch!
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #452 (isolation #35) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:46 am

Post by Crysnia »

I have pointed out your errors. You have no evidence and no solid reasoning and yet you continue on and on and on.
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #454 (isolation #36) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:54 am

Post by Crysnia »

You keep referring to one perfect example. How many examples do we have out there of the opposite?

The approach to the game you are advocating is to lynch the town rather than the scum on d1.
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #456 (isolation #37) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:14 am

Post by Crysnia »

You keep avoiding my statement. You are saying that lynching a townie is better than lynching a scum.
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #460 (isolation #38) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:23 pm

Post by Crysnia »

@Weathered: What is the current vote count? As for my voting for BM or A, I'd lean towards BM as I was originally suspicious of Panamon

@Fixij: Then we have to agree to disagree. I ALWAYS think it better to lynch a scum than a townie.
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #467 (isolation #39) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:37 am

Post by Crysnia »

Alduskkel wrote:
Crysnia wrote:How do you feel about voting for Battle Mage or Alduskkel?
That is not my quote. That is WC's quote. Are you purposely misquoting to try to represent me as something that I'm not?

FOS: Alduskkel
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #484 (isolation #40) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:29 am

Post by Crysnia »

Moses is right. If Volkan is imposing a deadline, then we definitely should come to a consensus soon.

Obviously, I'm not going to vote for myself. I do feel comfortable in my vote for Orange though because he has admitted to doing nothing for day one or day two and that is his game plan. I don't like the idea of someone not helping us and getting a free ride for two days.
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #489 (isolation #41) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:29 pm

Post by Crysnia »

So in your defense of Panamon/BM, you are stating that voting for someone based on a scummy vibe is an acceptable thing?
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #507 (isolation #42) » Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:19 am

Post by Crysnia »

Since this seems to be mrfixij's favourite thing to do....

Aldus: What do you think of Mrfixij or Orange Penguin?
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #533 (isolation #43) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:58 am

Post by Crysnia »

I'm really confused about that statement. So you distance yourself from the town by going along with the town?
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #550 (isolation #44) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:45 pm

Post by Crysnia »

So you vote to lynch me because I argued with Mrfixij who was pointing suspicion at me because the COP was asking my opinion on something.

I honestly don't care anymore about this game. It's been going since October. Lynch me if you want. I already stated that I am a vanilla townie. You can say "OOOO SHE'S ROLE CLAIMING LYNCH HER BECAUSE SHE'S SCUM" but you'll be wrong.....again.....so far all your "scum tells" have proved wrong. You are so high and mighty and know everything, then whatever.

Page 23 Votecount

Crysnia: (1/4) Alduskkel,
Alduskkel: (0/4)
Moses le fou: (0/4)
CF Riot: (0/4)
Battle Mage: (0/4)
springlullaby: (0/4)
orangepenguin: (0/4)

Not Voting: (6/7) Crysnia, Moses le fou, CF Riot, Battle Mage, springlullaby, orangepenguin

With 7 alive, it's 4 to lynch!
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #552 (isolation #45) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:06 pm

Post by Crysnia »

Don't get fatalistic? I've been hounded by ridiculous accusations.

You all go around screaming about scum tells and you know what so far you guys have been totally wrong.

1. I did not twist Mrfixij's words
2. I also stated that it SEEMED like he was going way out of his way to be helpful which can be a scumtell.

Show me where I voted for him. I said I thought he was suspicious. I gave why I thought he was suspicious. But to me Orangepenguin was and still is my prime suspect. The fact that you'd be willing to give someone a free ride the first two days is also starting to get suspicious. Honestly though whatever.
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #559 (isolation #46) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:36 am

Post by Crysnia »

Alduskkel wrote:
Alduskkel wrote:When she and mrfixij were arguing Crysnia twisted mrfixij's words when she said that he said that it was better to lynch a Pro-Town person than a Mafia.
That's great. Show me where I twisted his words. I straight up asked and he straight up answered. Show me where I voted for him.

You accused me of two things. I've defended against both of them. You tried once again to prove one of those things but don't offer proof. When I ask you to show me, you quote yourself repeated what you said before.

Right now what I think we have going on is that we have one mafia player being really active and the other lurking.
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #561 (isolation #47) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:26 am

Post by Crysnia »

mrfixij wrote:In the event that a townie lynch gives enough information to result in a D2 and D3 scumlynch, then yes, it is better.
Wrong, Alduskel. He says it right here. So go bark up another tree because you are wrong.
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #568 (isolation #48) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:14 am

Post by Crysnia »

Alduskkel wrote:But he never said it was
inherently
better. That's what you were trying to imply in my example.
And I never said that he said it was
inherently
better. You are putting words in my mouth. You are trying to make everyone believe that I said something that I didn't thus you are twisting my words.
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #570 (isolation #49) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:55 am

Post by Crysnia »

This is why you are twisting my words. Never did I say inherently. You keep stressing that I said that. You are twisting my words.

You are also taking my quote out of context of the rest of the conversation with mrfixij. The way that I understood what he was saying was that it was better to lynch a townie because according to him you had more information to go on for D2 rather than lynching a scum and still having nothing to go on D2.

You keep trying to pull bits and pieces of the argument to make me look guilty. That is dishonest and very suspicious.

FOS: Alduskkel
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #572 (isolation #50) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:11 am

Post by Crysnia »

You are wrong. He did say that lynching a town on d1 is better than getting scum if it leads to more information on d2. It is unmistakable in the following quote:

mrfixij wrote:
In the event that a townie lynch gives enough information to result in a D2 and D3 scumlynch, then yes, it is better.
You are purposely being obtuse and twisting my words and interpreting Mrfixij incorrectly for your own gain. Then you go and try to twist what I said by saying:

Alduskkel wrote:
But he never said it was
inherently
better. That's what you were trying to imply in my example.
Notice the italics you inserted on inherently. You are twisting what i said by tossing in something new and drawing attention to it with italics trying to claim it as fact.

So why do you keep twisting what I say? Doesn't that make you guilty of the same thing that you keep wrongly accusing me of? Doesn't that make you scum?
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #574 (isolation #51) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:37 am

Post by Crysnia »

You are dodging my accusations. Why were you twisting my words?

Yes I said he said that it was better to lynch a townie on d1 than a scum because HE SAID THAT. You are just taking the whole conversation out of context to use it to get me lynched. You are twisting MY words. That makes you guilty of what you are wrongly accusing me of.

Vote Alduskkel
for not ever answering my accusations.
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #575 (isolation #52) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:41 am

Post by Crysnia »

I would also like to
FOS: Springlullabye
for lurking. I've noticed her viewing the forum/thread multiple times throughout the past couple of hours and she has added nothing to the game. Why? Because if she is scum, it is better to have the attention elsewhere.

Page 24 Votecount

Crysnia: (1/4) Alduskkel,
Alduskkel: (1/4) Crysnia,
Moses le fou: (0/4)
CF Riot: (0/4)
Battle Mage: (1/4) orangepenguin
springlullaby: (0/4)
orangepenguin: (0/4)

Not Voting: (4/7) Moses le fou, CF Riot, Battle Mage, springlullaby,

With 7 alive, it's 4 to lynch!
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #587 (isolation #53) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:09 am

Post by Crysnia »

I've already explained over and over again what was going on between me and mrfixij. There is nothing else that I can possibly say. If you are going to lynch me then you are going to lynch me. You are all wrong about me being scum. Moses is correct about me being skittish, every time I said something people especially fixij pounced on me.

But I would at least like to hear from Spring about her lurking.
Crysnia
Crysnia
Townie
Crysnia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #610 (isolation #54) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:10 am

Post by Crysnia »

orangepenguin wrote:
unvote, vote : BM

BM, if I really thought you were an easy wagon, I would've voted you yesterday when half the town was suspicious of you.
What post are you referring to, OP?

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”