Newbie 584: Mark it "done"!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Twiglees
Twiglees
Townie
Twiglees
Townie
Townie

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:19 am

Post by Twiglees »

Original Roll String: 1d9
1 9-Sided Dice: (2) = 2
Show
Completed game results

As town:
0-0

As Scum:
0-1
Lost Newbie 584 as Day 4 lynch
Twiglees
Twiglees
Townie
Twiglees
Townie
Townie

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:20 am

Post by Twiglees »

Vote: ting =)
because the dice told me too.
Show
Completed game results

As town:
0-0

As Scum:
0-1
Twiglees
Twiglees
Townie
Twiglees
Townie
Townie

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:46 am

Post by Twiglees »

As I have never played a game of mafia before in my life; does the random voting phase have a purpose over just having a bit of silly fun?[/hr]
Twiglees
Twiglees
Townie
Twiglees
Townie
Townie

Post Post #51 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:09 am

Post by Twiglees »

I'm going to
Unvote
as my vote is rather useless where it currently is. I don't really see any highly scummy posts; just a few minor niggly things. However; I do think thst muffinhead is one of the most likely person to be scummy; he seems to want the game to rush along from 1 night of inactivity; which for the Brits is during the middle of the night, so not many people would be up at that time of night: not sure about the time in America however. He is not quite scummy enough for a vote yet. Please say if any of these assumptions are incorrect.
Twiglees
Twiglees
Townie
Twiglees
Townie
Townie

Post Post #58 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:57 am

Post by Twiglees »

@ ting: The niggly things are Rishi's unvote; muffinhead's suspicions of the RV stage and him suspecting a post that I don't really find suspicious (SpZ's post on Rishi). Nothing major; just mild things
Show
Completed game results

As town:
0-0

As Scum:
0-1
Twiglees
Twiglees
Townie
Twiglees
Townie
Townie

Post Post #98 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:09 am

Post by Twiglees »

I'm fairly suspicious of muffinhead or SD_Reaper as well. Page 2/3, unless two people are playing the worst game of Mafia ever, is not the place to state that two people are scum together. As my vote would put muffinhead would be L-1 and it is too early for that; I will
FOS: muffinhead
and
Vote: SD_Reaper
Show
Completed game results

As town:
0-0

As Scum:
0-1
Twiglees
Twiglees
Townie
Twiglees
Townie
Townie

Post Post #102 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:51 am

Post by Twiglees »

Oops, did not realise it was 5 to lynch; my last post is wrong. I vote will stay as it currently is however
Show
Completed game results

As town:
0-0

As Scum:
0-1
Twiglees
Twiglees
Townie
Twiglees
Townie
Townie

Post Post #109 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:56 am

Post by Twiglees »

muffinhead wrote: Just a question to twiggles
As my vote would put muffinhead would be L-1 and it is too early for that; I will FOS: muffinhead and Vote: SD_Reaper
How come it is to early for L-1? I believe its the 5th page and ive seen games finish on the 8th page.
The games I have seen ending on page 8 are very lucky town wins (unlikely) or having a lynch on townie on day 1 and a quicklynch on day 2 ending the game for a scum win. Also, look at my post above; I thought it was 4 to lynch over 5 to lynch, so I miscalculated to number. I could switch my vote now; but SD_Reaper is a good candidate for a lynch in my opinion. Personally, saying you will only observe seems like lurking to me; you are better posting crap than remaining in silence. Also, my eyes hurt because of all the "lol"s posted in that post. I am more suspicious of SD_Reaper because he seems to be lurking a bit, while muffinhead is helping the town quite a bit.

Also,
Mod: Is it time to replace spz?
Twiglees
Twiglees
Townie
Twiglees
Townie
Townie

Post Post #148 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:20 am

Post by Twiglees »

My post time is currently fairly restricted; however I will have the next fortnight off; so I will hopefully be very active during that period. icemanE, welcome to the game; I hope you will be much more activde than spZ.

To Muffinhead; I believe the circumstances has changed since my post. To start off; I was not convinced of your scumminess; it would be foolish to do so unless you said "OMG I'm teh Scum!!11" and quoted your role PM; then you probably would have been lynched/modkilled alread. You were the most suspicious at that point of the game; since then you have been useful for the town and been very active (not like me). SD_Reaper, however, seemed to take a different path in the same circumstances. He seems to be actively lurking while they nothing to post; not even unvoting when they are voting for a person who is not really that high on my scumlist. Muffinhead; please state why you think that the circumstances have not changed enough for my earlier reasons to still be relevent.

I aslo advise no one of add additional votes onto the current SD_Reaper "wagon", for the lack of the better word, as Lynch -1 is still risky unless totally sure.
Show
Completed game results

As town:
0-0

As Scum:
0-1
Twiglees
Twiglees
Townie
Twiglees
Townie
Townie

Post Post #155 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:50 am

Post by Twiglees »

Lynch -1 (Sometimes L-1) means that someone is one vote off a lynch. Lynch -1 isn't dangerous if someone looks very scummy; however scum could force a lynch if someone who is moderately scummy finds themselves close to L-1.

(Note: Not an IC)
Show
Completed game results

As town:
0-0

As Scum:
0-1
Twiglees
Twiglees
Townie
Twiglees
Townie
Townie

Post Post #176 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:39 am

Post by Twiglees »

I'm just going to reread the thread and have a quick analysis coming up; probably tomorrow
Mod: Could ting be prodded when possible; I believe that would either be Today (Friday) or Monday, due to you not proding on Monday.
Show
Completed game results

As town:
0-0

As Scum:
0-1
Twiglees
Twiglees
Townie
Twiglees
Townie
Townie

Post Post #177 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:22 am

Post by Twiglees »

EBWOP:
Mod: Could ting be prodded when possible; I believe that would either be Today (Friday) or Monday, due to you not proding on Monday.
Show
Completed game results

As town:
0-0

As Scum:
0-1
Twiglees
Twiglees
Townie
Twiglees
Townie
Townie

Post Post #184 (isolation #12) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:51 am

Post by Twiglees »

OK, I've reread and I'm going to post a scumchart: 1. means most scummy, whatever the lowest number is means leess scummy. A few people I can't get reads on; I will state my opinions on these people later.

1. SD_Reaper. I feel that he is contributing very little on the town. All the posts, especially his early ones, seem to be a bit suspicious. His later posts are getting better; he could be newbie townie or newbie power role. However, I feel that he is most likely to be scum due to saying thar Rishi is scum. I can't see why.

=2. IcemanE/spZ: He has rose up to become scummy in my opinion. It could be newbie town. The lynch -1 vote would not be particularly scummy on its own; however he seems to be voting even though he could be innocent. Lynch -1 should not be taken lightly unless you are very sure that this person is scum.

=2. muffinhead: My opinions on muffinhead are based on earlier events; namely stating a spZ/IcemanE-Rishi scumteam was likely. However, he seems to have asked a fairly impossible question to icemanE. The only way anyone could guarantee their innocence is a cop investigation or quoting role PM. Number 1 will not happen on day 1, number 2 is against the rules.

4. ting =): This is just because he seems to have disappeared: if he comes back, he will be lowered in this list.

I can't see scumtells off farside22, Rishi, Smailman8 or Xdaamno. They all seem town to me. Current;y I can't see anything wrong with an SD_Reaper lynch apart from the chance to a newbie power role.
Show
Completed game results

As town:
0-0

As Scum:
0-1
Twiglees
Twiglees
Townie
Twiglees
Townie
Townie

Post Post #225 (isolation #13) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:56 am

Post by Twiglees »

Ting =), wh are you suspecting Xdammno?
Twiglees
Twiglees
Townie
Twiglees
Townie
Townie

Post Post #232 (isolation #14) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:57 am

Post by Twiglees »

icemanE: I believe that it is aimed at me.

Also, this game seems to be going very slow. I have not posted for two days and the game has moved nowhere. ting =), thank you for the answer to that question. This may seem odd to say; but this game may well need a deadline.
Show
Completed game results

As town:
0-0

As Scum:
0-1
Twiglees
Twiglees
Townie
Twiglees
Townie
Townie

Post Post #246 (isolation #15) » Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:21 am

Post by Twiglees »

I wish to welcome mrzero to this game.

On to my suspicions; they are the same as they were as very little has changed.

Mod: I believe it is time for a prod on SD_Reaper; It may also be worthwhile to prob ting as he has not posted since Thursday.
Show
Completed game results

As town:
0-0

As Scum:
0-1
Twiglees
Twiglees
Townie
Twiglees
Townie
Townie

Post Post #284 (isolation #16) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:36 am

Post by Twiglees »

Well, IF SD_Reaper is the Doctor; that reduces out number of possible role variations down to two, the 1 goon, 1 roleblocker 1 cop and 1 doc option and 2 goons and 1 doc option. (Only listing power roles to save time). Now, this theoretically helps the mafia in determining what they currenly have based on their own composition. SD, you did a good thing their which, if true, has flung this game up in the air, I shall
unvote
for now and read over tomoorrow as it 25 to Midnight here
Show
Completed game results

As town:
0-0

As Scum:
0-1
Twiglees
Twiglees
Townie
Twiglees
Townie
Townie

Post Post #321 (isolation #17) » Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:04 am

Post by Twiglees »

I've had a busy few days, I'm going to reread the pages since icemanE joined the game to check my suspicions on him and other players
Show
Completed game results

As town:
0-0

As Scum:
0-1
Twiglees
Twiglees
Townie
Twiglees
Townie
Townie

Post Post #335 (isolation #18) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:15 am

Post by Twiglees »

That logic seems a bit strange; why would muffinhead need attention drawn away from himself? I see very little reasons to suspect him at the moment. I also think that Rishi might just have misread Xdammno's post. I currently have suspicions on icemanE, I would support a lynch on him. However, when we move to day 2 I currently have no real ideas on a lynch; other than not SD_Reaper (if he survives the night, of course).
Twiglees
Twiglees
Townie
Twiglees
Townie
Townie

Post Post #380 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:11 am

Post by Twiglees »

I wish to welcome metallic to the game.

THe problem with SDs earler comments about tomorrow is that, if he survives or not, scum are most likely to NK him due to his claimed power-role; a Doc is a very risky thing to keep around if there happens to be a Cop available, as the scum know by know based on their own composition (1 roleblocker means cop, no roleblocker means no cop).

NOTE: My activity will sharply drop (could not go much lower anyway) on the days approaching a week next Tuesday (6th May) as a have an important English exam on that day and a shall have to practise. I will still attempt to make posts, but I am warning incase I don't post for three days; it is not intentional but life getting in the way.
Show
Completed game results

As town:
0-0

As Scum:
0-1
Twiglees
Twiglees
Townie
Twiglees
Townie
Townie

Post Post #436 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:13 am

Post by Twiglees »

I've been here since the beginning and it has been a fairly long time; buut I believe that it is normal here.

I'm going to re-read and comment later.
Show
Completed game results

As town:
0-0

As Scum:
0-1
Twiglees
Twiglees
Townie
Twiglees
Townie
Townie

Post Post #438 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:47 am

Post by Twiglees »

EBWOP on 436: I will be drasticly inactive to the days running up to Sixth of May, as I have my Standard Gtade English exam on that date so I need to practice.
Show
Completed game results

As town:
0-0

As Scum:
0-1
Twiglees
Twiglees
Townie
Twiglees
Townie
Townie

Post Post #475 (isolation #22) » Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:37 am

Post by Twiglees »

SD: I would wait until he reacts to your comments; he may be unable to access before midnight (UK Time). I feel Xdammno trying to lynch the claimed doctor is a very strange, especially for an IC to do It may be scum trying to lynch a claimed doc to avoid wasting a night-kill as they know that there is a cop; or very forgettful down; or just attempting to get a reaction; which he has obviously got.

I wish to see hgow he reacts; so I will
FOS: Xdammno
Show
Completed game results

As town:
0-0

As Scum:
0-1
Twiglees
Twiglees
Townie
Twiglees
Townie
Townie

Post Post #548 (isolation #23) » Sun May 04, 2008 10:19 am

Post by Twiglees »

FoS: Metalic

Attempting to lynch a claimed doc on day one seems a bit silly. I could understand if we were at day 3 as then an SD lynch would be sensible.

However, I would not support lynching him at lylo unless we were very sure: especially as scum could be player "find the cop" or just keeping him there so they can just say "SD has not been NKed: lets lynch him."

BTW SD I would slow down on the "I'm a doc" posts as they look like making what could be a legit claim look like a lie. If a set of people start voting (replacements and the like) start voting you, the claim could be pointed out and then they should unvote.

To put my opinions into the fray: I don't have a clue who to lynch at the moment. SD is definately out of it on day one; Rishi and muffinhead are acting pro-town so I would oppose their lynch. Xdammno is neutral at the moment. IcemanE was scummy but seems to have been acting more pro-town recently. I don't have much of a view on farside, ting =) and Metallic/Earler players bar that SD vote.
Show
Completed game results

As town:
0-0

As Scum:
0-1
Twiglees
Twiglees
Townie
Twiglees
Townie
Townie

Post Post #549 (isolation #24) » Sun May 04, 2008 10:21 am

Post by Twiglees »

EBWOP: I also seemed to have simulposted muffinhead, as I was doing other things while posting the last post.
Show
Completed game results

As town:
0-0

As Scum:
0-1
Twiglees
Twiglees
Townie
Twiglees
Townie
Townie

Post Post #565 (isolation #25) » Mon May 05, 2008 4:49 am

Post by Twiglees »

icemanE wrote:
Twig wrote: However, I would not support lynching him at lylo unless we were very sure
Does that refer to SD or Metalic?
SD

What I meant was if we got to lylo I would not lynch SD if he were alive as the scum could be hunting the cop or realised that they could get a win if they survived through to lylo without an SD NK.
Twiglees
Twiglees
Townie
Twiglees
Townie
Townie

Post Post #582 (isolation #26) » Tue May 06, 2008 9:55 am

Post by Twiglees »

Or it could be because the players in this game are taking their time finding scum instead of jumping on bandwagons when they come available. I think it could be to the players not wanting to play for a short amount of time and lose to scum due to bad play. I have seen a game (not got it to hand) that was finished in 5 pages and was a scum win. It was a different set-up: but it proves that bad play can bandwagon hopping is great for scum.

On another note, it could be because they wanted to get a reaction out of icemanE; they didn't hammer because they wanted more reactions and the attack eventually petered out.

On another note, I may be more active as my SG English was done today. Hooray!
Show
Completed game results

As town:
0-0

As Scum:
0-1
Twiglees
Twiglees
Townie
Twiglees
Townie
Townie

Post Post #611 (isolation #27) » Thu May 08, 2008 11:16 am

Post by Twiglees »

Xdaamno wrote:
Xdaamno wrote:Hm, actually, I've been thinking about this. I
do
want to lynch SD now. The level of information can
only go up
as the game progresses, so it's best to use the sooner lynch on the suspect we're more certain on.
Heh, I just came across a post in mafia discussion by Seol that puts my views on lynching SD sooner rather than later a lot better than I do, here:
Seol wrote:
Thestatusquo wrote:The argument I am making is that you DO lose your queen by doing so...Would you rather have a doctor for two days or not have a doctor for two days? The connections will still be there to read when he dies.
"Lynching later" is horrible for two reasons. Firstly, the increased quality of lynches as the game progresses - a day 4 lynch is better than a day 2 lynch, because you're acting on a lot more information. If you choose not to out scum day 2 on the basis that you'll get them eventually and theyre outed day 4, then you're essentially using the dead-cert lynch you could have had day 2 on day 4 and are swapping a day 4 lynch for a day 2 lynch. Because day 4 lynches are better than day 2 lynches, that's a bad swap.

Secondly, that scum stays alive for longer. Having a doc for two days is great, isn't it? But having an extra scum for two days is good for them, providing extra opinions at night, providing extra misdirection in-thread, wielding a vote against town interests. A town with three scum in it is not as effective at lynching scum as a town with two scum in it.
I'd also like ice to give his views on this.
That actually seems to make sense: but I don't feel we should gamble on a claimed doc lynch on day 1. If he remains scummy we could have a lynch on day 2. Also, if there is a cop in the game, they could investigate and report back if he is scum.

I may be able to have a quick read over at school tomorrow and post then.
Twiglees
Twiglees
Townie
Twiglees
Townie
Townie

Post Post #643 (isolation #28) » Sat May 10, 2008 9:39 am

Post by Twiglees »

Mod: Could Metalic either be prodded or replaced; depending on which is applicable.

Also, there is no need to prod me as I am here.

My opinion on the SD matter is that we should not lynch him unless we believe 100% that he is lying or we get a cop claim against him. I think that a cop (if one exists) should investigate him to check if he is lying or telling the truth (or regular town who claimed cop to survive; but that is the least likely at this point). A Xdammno lynch is probably the best lynch at the moment but I do not wish to vote until we get a vote count as I have lost track of vote numbers so I may be accidentally lynching him.

Also, I wish to welcome OhGodMyLife to the game.
Show
Completed game results

As town:
0-0

As Scum:
0-1
Twiglees
Twiglees
Townie
Twiglees
Townie
Townie

Post Post #659 (isolation #29) » Sun May 11, 2008 5:22 am

Post by Twiglees »

Vote: Xdammno

He does seem like the scummiest at the moment. Xdammno, please claim if you are a power role.

Also, I think we should delay any lynch until he responds and Metalic gets replaced.

About SD's play, it could just be bad power role play by a newbie.
Show
Completed game results

As town:
0-0

As Scum:
0-1
Twiglees
Twiglees
Townie
Twiglees
Townie
Townie

Post Post #697 (isolation #30) » Thu May 15, 2008 8:27 pm

Post by Twiglees »

I am here.
I will not vote now, as I would vote for SD_Reaper and it could allow scum to jump onto the wagon and have a quicklynch if he is not scum. I wish to have more than 1 page for day 2 in order to have more information for a day 2 lynch and later lynches, especially of we get to LYLO.
Show
Completed game results

As town:
0-0

As Scum:
0-1
Twiglees
Twiglees
Townie
Twiglees
Townie
Townie

Post Post #710 (isolation #31) » Sat May 17, 2008 4:46 am

Post by Twiglees »

Happy Birthday muffinhead!

I would not want to lynch SD this early as he may be a doc and I wish to hear everyones views on him.
Show
Completed game results

As town:
0-0

As Scum:
0-1
Twiglees
Twiglees
Townie
Twiglees
Townie
Townie

Post Post #727 (isolation #32) » Thu May 22, 2008 5:58 am

Post by Twiglees »

I'm sorry about inactivity this week, I have only had at most 5 minutes to look over it since I last posted. An SD lynch still seems appropiate; I also don't wish to get involved in peoples arguments.
Show
Completed game results

As town:
0-0

As Scum:
0-1
Twiglees
Twiglees
Townie
Twiglees
Townie
Townie

Post Post #732 (isolation #33) » Fri May 23, 2008 6:51 am

Post by Twiglees »

Mod: Can you avoid prodding me for the foreseeable future as I am getting a minor operation on my right elbow so I will be out of commission for a few days

Alabaska: I think it is better being lynch shy than lynch after 2 days; even if they both give the same result.
Show
Completed game results

As town:
0-0

As Scum:
0-1
Twiglees
Twiglees
Townie
Twiglees
Townie
Townie

Post Post #743 (isolation #34) » Mon May 26, 2008 1:45 am

Post by Twiglees »

I apologise; there was a mess up and the operation should be tomorrow.

SD: Self-voting is very scummy behaviour
Show
Completed game results

As town:
0-0

As Scum:
0-1
Twiglees
Twiglees
Townie
Twiglees
Townie
Townie

Post Post #767 (isolation #35) » Wed May 28, 2008 6:44 am

Post by Twiglees »

I was in hospital yesterday and this morning, so I will need to reread to get any ideas
Show
Completed game results

As town:
0-0

As Scum:
0-1
Twiglees
Twiglees
Townie
Twiglees
Townie
Townie

Post Post #806 (isolation #36) » Sat May 31, 2008 9:31 am

Post by Twiglees »

SD: If you are town and the town wins, you win as well, don't forget. You are better providing vital info and getting NKed/Lynched but still winning and helping the town than you are surviving unless you are a survivor, which are not in this game. However, it is advantageous for scum to stay in the game. I know you claimed doc, but the town as a whole is more important than even a claimed doc. You have 1 more reply to convince me not to hammer. This is not personal, but I feel than we are getting held up in discussion against you so we either need to lynch you or move on.
Show
Completed game results

As town:
0-0

As Scum:
0-1
Twiglees
Twiglees
Townie
Twiglees
Townie
Townie

Post Post #829 (isolation #37) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:55 am

Post by Twiglees »

Everyone should unvote. Potentially, a stray vote at the wrong time could allow the scum to jump on and then they win. We need to consider our decision carefully and not vote until we are very sure about the result. This day (and tomorrow, if it happens) are key days due to LYLO and we don't want to fall suspect to a silly vote.
Show
Completed game results

As town:
0-0

As Scum:
0-1
Twiglees
Twiglees
Townie
Twiglees
Townie
Townie

Post Post #845 (isolation #38) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:20 am

Post by Twiglees »

muffinhead wrote:Ok after looking back over the last 6 pages i remember y i found alabaska sus. It was because of how desperate he was to lynch sd. I suppose you could say iceman done the same thing but alabsaka had poor reasonsing. This is the reason for voting sd.
Also, I reread SD and I really think he is scum. vote: sd.
However as i said i do get town vibes and alabaska reminds me of X in playing style.

I think lynch twig today and discuss alabaska and ting tomorrow.

@ twigles.
1- Why shouldnt we lynch you today
2- what are ur thought on ting and alabaska
1. Because I am town and the town would lose if you lynch me

2. ting, after a slow start, is assisting the town well. I think it is most likely that he is town. I also don't think Alabalaska is that scummy. However, I don't really have any scum reads at the moment
Twiglees
Twiglees
Townie
Twiglees
Townie
Townie

Post Post #868 (isolation #39) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:42 am

Post by Twiglees »

ting: If what alabaska says is true about editing posts, is that not against the rules? Or is it all lies?
Show
Completed game results

As town:
0-0

As Scum:
0-1
Twiglees
Twiglees
Townie
Twiglees
Townie
Townie

Post Post #906 (isolation #40) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:08 am

Post by Twiglees »

I'm still here; just had a hectic few days.

I'll have a more in-depth post tomorrow as I have to go to bed but I currently think that muffinhead and Alabaaska may be scum. Alabaska has recently been dropping scum tells and seems to be making me look scummy along with him (I know about the inactivity; I'll attempt to be more active). muffinhead seems to have said in earlier posts that he will only lynch me today, which looks slightly like scum targeting town to guarantee a win at lylo. I won't vote now because it's lylo and I don't want to risk a scum quicklynch if I am wrong.
Show
Completed game results

As town:
0-0

As Scum:
0-1
Twiglees
Twiglees
Townie
Twiglees
Townie
Townie

Post Post #917 (isolation #41) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:12 am

Post by Twiglees »

[I had a big post here, but Windows decided that it was time to BSOD, so this post is a tiny bit briefer than I would like]

I think that Alabaska is almost certainly scum, with muffinhead a possible partner. I don't support an Alabaska lynch just yet as I want a better read on everyone else, not only muffinhead.

Alabaska is scum for a multitude of reasons. He has been dropping massive scum-tells in a multitude of places. I think the three biggest are 830 "What is it, four to lynch?", 880 "I'm not alright with a Twiglees lynch but I'm not sure I want to say why. ", 884 "I get a small cop read from Twiglees. This is an alternative to his lack of voting. Reread his day two posts. Gave me a gist of cop w/ innocent on SD_Reaper.", and 890 "Dammit. :/ ". THe four votes to lynch seems to be an attempt to mislead townies into voting to allow quick hammer and scum win. 880 and 884 seems to be a bit odd. I feel that it is Alabaska, knowing that he will be lynched, attempt to attach himself onto the most scummy townie (me) to get my lynch tomorrow and to get a scum win. 890 builds on this because "Damnit" attempts to (and successfully does so) show a planned effort my scum-team Alabaska-Twiglees. I am very sure that Alabaska is scum.

muffihead I am a lot less sure of. My first reason is that I don't see a Alabaska-ting/icemanE scumteam as possible. Also, he seems to not want an Alabaska lynch without saying "I think ALabaska is town". He seems drawn to lynch me, which makes me think of a goon targeting townie at lylo to get a scum win. It is also interesting that icemanE has noticed this and has told muffinhead this. My suspicion on muffinhead is a lot smaller than Alabaska,

How do they come together is a scum team? I think that the scum team (Alabaska 99%/muffinhead 60%, someone else 40%) may have planned for Alabaska to get intentionally lynched - Alabaska looking scummy on Day 2 - and attempt to get a townie linked in a scum team option with Alabaska to get a scum win.
Show
Completed game results

As town:
0-0

As Scum:
0-1
Twiglees
Twiglees
Townie
Twiglees
Townie
Townie

Post Post #932 (isolation #42) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:39 am

Post by Twiglees »

I'll consider my vote after Alabaska replies
Show
Completed game results

As town:
0-0

As Scum:
0-1
Twiglees
Twiglees
Townie
Twiglees
Townie
Townie

Post Post #954 (isolation #43) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:35 am

Post by Twiglees »

Crap claim. That is what I will say.

Why go to the bother of saying that I was cop with inno on SD then claim cop. Seems a strange thing for a townie to do. You say you want a lynch on icemanE "scum" without claiming (which is sensible), then why go to the bother to saying that I am cop with an innocent on SD? How does that help your case against iceman? Maybe because I realised what you were up to and then you decided a different stratagy; a fake-claim against iceman.

You have one post to make a good case against iceman other than "I got a guilty", as that might be fake claim.
Show
Completed game results

As town:
0-0

As Scum:
0-1
Twiglees
Twiglees
Townie
Twiglees
Townie
Townie

Post Post #963 (isolation #44) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:51 am

Post by Twiglees »

Vote: Alabaska

After that "post", I have no choice. Alabaska, if you are cop; I apologise to you and the whole town for this.
Show
Completed game results

As town:
0-0

As Scum:
0-1
Twiglees
Twiglees
Townie
Twiglees
Townie
Townie

Post Post #974 (isolation #45) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:23 am

Post by Twiglees »

No one vote!

If someone does vote town, the last scum can jump on and win with Alabaska. I think muffin is scum; but I will not vote yet because it would be stupid if muffin was town.

My reasoning isn't strong, but it is a damn sight stronger that any case on iceman. It is based on the fact that he seemed reluctant to vote Alabaska, who was blatently scum, and attempted to lynch me over Alabsaka. Also, iceman is blatently scum. I have a feeling that muffin will vote me, so it is down to you iceman. Hard position to be in; make sure you make the right decision.
Show
Completed game results

As town:
0-0

As Scum:
0-1
Twiglees
Twiglees
Townie
Twiglees
Townie
Townie

Post Post #975 (isolation #46) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:28 am

Post by Twiglees »

Addition: I can't see muffinhead being suspicious of iceman unless he is a cop with a guilty, which would indicate that iceman is a great player as scum
Show
Completed game results

As town:
0-0

As Scum:
0-1
Twiglees
Twiglees
Townie
Twiglees
Townie
Townie

Post Post #982 (isolation #47) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:25 am

Post by Twiglees »

Damnit!

Well done town, you win. Great game.
Show
Completed game results

As town:
0-0

As Scum:
0-1
Twiglees
Twiglees
Townie
Twiglees
Townie
Townie

Post Post #984 (isolation #48) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:37 am

Post by Twiglees »

I knew we were lost when Alabaska stupidly put me forward as a cop with SD claim. He did discuss cop claim but I thought it was down to me if I wanted to use it. A bit cheeky not to allow me to retire. Iceman, I hope we play together in another game, but on the same side.
Show
Completed game results

As town:
0-0

As Scum:
0-1

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”