pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (isolation #0) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:08 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 751, Tammy wrote:and when I look at that game - as it's the one I spent the most time with as the rest of us died so early - Pieguy put her heart and soul in that game, and I feel bad that our mistake cost that team the possible win.

Tammy... :cry:
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:12 am

Post by pieguyn »

funny story, our team actually almost got replaced cos we didn't submit the game selection form on time. zoraster posted a warning message in the PT saying we had exactly one hour to submit or we'd be replaced. i was at a school library working on a team project with someone and checking MS on my phone and i blatantly ditched it so i could get to a computer to submit the form. i have no regrets

our team PT likely won't be released. a lot of it is either me/mastin taking about stuff that was entirely unrelated to our games or me imploding over my game. :shifty:
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:49 am

Post by pieguyn »

soz. but honestly, the last 5 pages of our team PT is literally just me being upset over my game after it reached D5 and mastin trying to cheer me up. i doubt anyone would be interested in seeing that. ._. i do feel the need to show this off, though:

In post 72, pieguyn wrote:@mastin: be very careful about writing Tammy off as town. nothing she's done has been unequivocally town yet

DV is probably scum

Titus might be scum *again*. Dan might be scum, but he might just be excited. I will wait for content from both of them before providing a definitive judgment there.

In post 95, pieguyn wrote:@mastin: I think this is Marquis' scum game on ISO. which sucks bc I'm now reading everyone I should be able to read as scum. -.- I'm obviously going wrong somewhere and am too exhausted to find where.

because WTF

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”