Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2351 (isolation #200) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:11 pm

Post by Egg »

There's no reason I'd lie with it right in thread. I could pull up a lot more quotes of Pie townreading me and that's what I remember.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2352 (isolation #201) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:14 pm

Post by Egg »

Those posts were from May 24 to May 27. Those days are kind of fuzzy to me with all of the drinking and Vegas planning I was doing combined with my mafiascum focus going to a 3p LYLO situation where I was SK lol. You, however, seem very aware of what Pie's views were. Just sayin'
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2362 (isolation #202) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 2353, sthar8 wrote:
In post 2352, Egg wrote:You, however, seem very aware of what Pie's views were. Just sayin'

Reading the thread is a scumtell -Egg 2015

Yeah because that's exactly what I said. For real though, you claimed Pie was killed for 180ing on me which would make me scum. In reality though, I didn't realize Pie had 180'd so your point is just plain wrong. I think you looked back over Pie's views before you made the kill and now you're using them exactly how you planned to. Notice how no one else is making much of the obvkill getting killed. It's because the rest of us didn't reason through who to kill and why over night. It was new information to the rest of us when the Mod posted it. But go ahead and twist that however you want.

Trojan, yeah there's no way I'd offer myself up like that as scum. Don't over think this. The answer is right in front of you. He had me fooled all game too, but you're right that he played well.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2365 (isolation #203) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:02 pm

Post by Egg »

Sthar what does that have to do with Pie's read?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2368 (isolation #204) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:43 am

Post by Egg »

Tier wanted me to say that it's BS to say that everyone was obvtown except sthar and myself. He actually thought Trojan was scum right before Delta claimed.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2378 (isolation #205) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:50 am

Post by Egg »

Trojan, we used 3 tokens on game selection and got what we wanted. The remaining 2 tokens were used for Cheet town.

To question 2, I hadn't decided yet. I was pretty convinced it was Boon so when he flipped town I had a lot to look at. Delta being town was the one thing I was sure about because of Mala's push on him. But I could have gone either way between you and sthar. I may have actually been leaning you very slightly and Tierthought it was you so that's probably where I would have ended up voting even though it's hard to say for sure.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2379 (isolation #206) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:51 am

Post by Egg »

Oh and:
Vote sthar

Considering Trojan is cleared by the mod confirmed tracker and by the fact that he didn't hammer.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2381 (isolation #207) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:42 am

Post by Egg »

The answer is right in your post:
Trojan wrote: there's such a thing as scum-bussing

And at that point, it may have been more distancing than bussing meaning he didn't initially intend for Thor to be lynched. But then the wagon took off and if he backed off, it would have looked bad once one of them flipped. So he committed to the bus. And it was a good move.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2385 (isolation #208) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:55 am

Post by Egg »

In post 2382, Trojan Horse wrote:If he didn't intend for Thor to be lynched, then he shouldn't have added that third vote. At that stage, Jason was likely to be the mislynch; sthar's vote GREATLY increased the chances that Thor would be lynched instead. If sthar is scum, he's bolder than I would be.

Ah. I'm just going from memory and guessing lol.

Sthar, I'm not Bookitty.

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”