Telephone Pictionary: Shoot the Moon

This forum is for playing games other than Mafia and Mafia variants.
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:30 am

Post by Aureal »

I got an art video game after the last one of these, maybe I'll manage to draw something better (or at least not worse) with it this time.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:51 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 90, ORAM wrote: I like how the second stayed sushi themed very clearly until suddenly we're underwater
I take full credit for totally derailing everything with crappy surrealist imagery and vow to continue the effort into the future.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:42 am

Post by Aureal »

I'm amused that in my chaotic depiction of British popcorn and nuclear winter, the thing that apparently came through clearest was the winter part even though that was barely hinted at with some mittens and white distortion. :lol:

I'd be down to derail more things with baffling imagery. :wink:
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:48 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 172, StrangerCoug wrote: That red and blue bowtie
did
look familiar when I got the pic. And just like last time, when it got to me, the bow kept its colors, but not its design pattern (I drew it in a polka dot pattern last time, and this time Aureal made it striped).
When I saw the red and blue bowtie referenced, I also figured it was related to the government man. Maybe I should've kept the style, but the reference was probably lost at that point anyhow. XD
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #4) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:32 pm

Post by Aureal »

Yeah, this is probably why I don't write haiku. Syllables are hard. :(

I wrote "hat in the mirrors" originally, then decided 'mirrors' is three syllables because plural. But then 'forwards' and 'backwards' in the next line possibly get another syllable, though I could argue that the s in them is possibly not as pronounced of a sound as in 'mirrors'. I should've at least stuck to the original for consistency.
-furtiveglance

Return to “The Whole Sort of General Mish Mash”