bianco's Walrus | FIN; congratulations to MUSHSHAGANA

This forum is for playing games other than Mafia and Mafia variants.
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: IT/ITS
Location: Everett-Wheeler Branch Q-5992-CLF3, Third Mouth of the Worm

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:06 pm

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

/in.

I'll set up my submissions in the next day or so.
199-member plural system. We kinda exploded. We'll sign if we switch, but it's a host-centric setup round here now.

It/its pronouns only.
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:27 am

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

In post 27, wgeurts wrote: Was considering this first for cat 5 but it isn't actually that awful to listen to and just slaps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxsDlVf ... udos-Topic
I’m at a significant advantage here, because I LOVE music that both A: destroys your ears and B: fucks, tremendously. It’s rare to find, most ear-destroying music sucks pretty bad, but I have a number of secret weapons of that exact nature. Chose my favorite for this, but I have 4 others just laying around and could dig up a dozen on top of those, if I cared to.
199-member plural system. We kinda exploded. We'll sign if we switch, but it's a host-centric setup round here now.

It/its pronouns only.
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:16 am

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

Doublechecked my submissions. I did these submissions in a very bad headspace, but I'm briefly lucid and feeling okay enough to say, y'know what, this will be fine. I picked good ones.

I'm thinking I have maximum catfit for weirdness but 0 enjoyment (I'm the only one who likes that madness), and maximum catfit and/or enjoyment for everything else. Particularly big wins on cat 1, 3 (at least if the host knows a certain Shoji Meguro's work, even though that's not a giveaway on my submission!), 4 and 5, I think.

Probably could have chosen any of a thousand submissions for 4, my very second favorite genre of music is "panic attack at the bottom of a lightless well"-core. (The first, of course, is nu metal.) I keep second guessing it, not because it's bad, but because I have a dozen others that are equally good and it's hard to pick just one. But I'll stick with what I got, especially because if it turns even one person onto that band, I have made this world a meaningfully better place.

It/its pronouns only.
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:57 am

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

The 20th is a really good time for me, because that's the day I'll be moved in with my partner... I can just backburner this whole thing till then.

It/its pronouns only.
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:20 am

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

I am so glad you were able to enjoy Guttersnipe. It's total alien stuff, but it's near and dear to my heart. Nothing else sounds like that, and it's fascinatingly tightly wound for how chaotic the first impression is.

It/its pronouns only.
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:51 am

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

Thanks, everyone. I wasn't expecting to win, just to put in a good showing. That said, crossing the finish line with Gloom is a great feeling, one of my all-time favorite bands pushing me to the top.

I hope some of my favorite music became some other people's favorite music too.

It/its pronouns only.

Return to “The Whole Sort of General Mish Mash”