International Mish Mash Month (IMMM 2023)

This forum is for playing games other than Mafia and Mafia variants.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #101 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:59 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Dear xofelf,

I hope this apology finds you well. I was told by a mutual friend that you were still expecting an “apology.” I find this confusing. First off, I have already apologized to you multiple times. Even considering that you have blocked me on Discord, I have sent apologies through mutual friends and I know they have gotten to you.

Secondly, I, frankly, have nothing to apologize about. I’m honestly uncertain of why you are still mad at me. You have no real reason to be that way. I’ve spent a great deal of time considering where your continued grudge with me lies, and… none of the options make logical sense.

It can’t be because I stabbed you. Stabbing is a part of Survivor. You yourself have stabbed on multiple occasions. If you have a standard or set of rules about what constitutes an acceptable stab and what constitutes a stab worth blocking a player for 2 months, then you should state it out in the open instead of holding players to an invisible standard. That could hardly be considered fair.
Regardless, don’t let it be said I didn’t try to avert things or try to end the argument. I don’t know why you feel so confident in your good standing when you’re the one who constantly refuses to hear the other side out. I’ve done all I can and more than I should have to make peace here. I just want us to be able to have a conversation where you tell me what your real reason is for holding this grudge for over 2 months. I’m not going to waste any more of my time playing your guessing game.

As a final note, I’ve heard from multiple sources that you’ve been telling lies about me behind my back. I hope for your sake that this isn’t true. Do not underestimate my resources. If I were a woman of lower character, I could have ruined your standing with the general population long ago. If you prove to be as unscrupulous as I have heard rumored, you will not escape that with your reputation intact.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir

Return to “The Whole Sort of General Mish Mash”